Brandy 908-937-1607 Jericho MILF-ish Latina

Hello, I'm not sure why my other account got suspended, and never got a response. Anyways what's her incall rate from what I know it's 200 and hour but I saw one *** review and they wrote $$$ which I believe means 300. I know her pictures are fake but accurate, but there is this set of pictures that I can't find any where else, she's wearing stockings, heels and purple/pink undewear are those actual pictures of her?
Because you didn't bother to read the rules and your example is in this thread...
http://utopiaguide.com/forums/threads/how-do-i-message-someone-on-here.50746/

Here they are they: http://utopiaguide.com/forums/threads/site-rules-the-ten-commandments.1468/

I'm sure you have a lot to contribute and we could always use another contributor..

Had the pleasure of seeing Brandy again,She never dissapoints me. She is a truly beautiful,sweet girl with a real nice demeanor.
nice sexy outfit ,hair looking great ,smelled great.....I did not last long !! usual great service /session . Well worht the price of admission. She ran a few minutes behind today but no big deal as she is right on time 99% of the time.

Lovelight I'm with you. I just saw brandy and wow by far the best experience I had. 1 call for address one call when I got there . She opens the door for me in a leopard tight yoga pants, high heels and a red bra. Gorgeous is all I can say . I left the donation she started to kiss and hug me . Turned me around on the bed and told me to get comfortable. When I got my clothes off she continued to kiss my chest and go lower. Once I was aroused I layed on the bed and she gave a DT ball sucking moaning licking best Cbj I ever got. This went on for about 3 minutes and I had to tell her to stop. She got on top for a couple off minutes of CG then missionary then RCG for the finish . I couldn't take any more between the mirror on the ceiling and watching that ass bounce up and down. She also did this cute little ass wiggle when i exploded that turned me on.Want to repeat for two pops but she told me the hour with two pops is 2.5 I have to save for that. I took the half for 1.5 . She could give lessons to all the other amatures out there

As far as my list goes on any given day if I had the $ and opportunity I would see Mandy,Brandy or Tessa all with equal enthusiasm.They are all sweet,professional,good businesswomen that are experienced providers at reasonable prices.
all that being said without all the circumstantial nonsense involved with "the blonde bombshell " from port jeff she is definitEly the best in bed it's just getting to see her that can drive a man mad.everyone likes what they like so it's very subjective.
Bill11757,I agree she looked so fuck ing hot in that outfit!!!

yes I get along very well with Tessa ,love spending time with her but just don't get to see her enough. Yes she's in my top 3 for my own personal reasons ,like I said we click very well in and out of the sack I've never been a big "barbie " fan alwayslike the girlnext door,or soccer mom next door

I do have one more question about Brandy and I hope I don't get banned again. I plan on seeing her and from what I know she's in westbury. I was wondering if it's possible for anyone to tell me where in Westbury, not specifically of course. If it helps I want to know the time it would take to get to her from Hofstra/Nassau College to her location. The only reason I'm asking is because I've seen reviews of girls who advertise in westbury but are a town or two away from there. Thank you in advance!

Based on the reviews I was eager to give Brandy a try. I call and she answered and sounded friendly. She told me where to go and she'll be ready in a half hour. I got there and waited a bit and then called. She was apologetc about messing up the time and asked for 20 more minutes. I said sure. Thirty minutes later I got nothing but voicemail for about 20 more minutes. Not sure what happened, but she's either super careful or flaked out on me. I was pretty disappointed.