Brandy 908-937-1607 Jericho MILF-ish Latina

The ad:

SEXY EROTIC AND PROVOCATIVE YOUNG LADY - 25

BRANDY 646 920 0336

http://newyork.craigslist.org/lgi/ers/463324392.html

Called when I was on my way home... Sweet/quiet voice answers. She was available, and so I went! :)

Arrived at her locale and was surprised to find a girl in sexy black bottoms and top who looked like she COULD be the chick in the picture. Face = 7, Body = 8 (if you like skinny girls). Brandy is Portuguese (so she says), has an accent, but her English is perfect. She kisses me hello, motions for me to join her on the bed where she very seductively helps me undress. She proceeds to kiss and touch in an extremely erotic manor. This girl is sexy. She proceeds to CBJ... not the greatest to be honest.. more hand than mouth. Moves on to CG, very sensual, do that for a while, then I flip her into mish and pound her for another little while where I finish.

We lay there for a while, she strokes my chest. (and answered her phone a few times). She tries to get started again... I suggest she wait a few. After about ten minutes.. we are off to the races again.

150 for the half/ $200 for the hour.

Well worth it.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Nice review Coyote. You always seem to get horny on your way home from work !
Let me guess, that I-phone comes in handy for searching CL while driving?

http://newyork.craigslist.org/search/ers?query=0336&minAsk=min&maxAsk=max

BY the way since most CL ads time ou,t does UG have a standard of what to do with the phone numer?
put the whole number in ? The last 4 digits?
I only ask because whenever I do a Tephonel Number search I do not get what I am looking for.

I saw Brandy Today
I agree with the OP.
Very cute girl.VERY VERY Thin.
I like thin & she was on the verge of being to thin for me.
Exactly as stated.Lives in NJ says she is from portugal/ Phone rang a few times . She did not answer
Started with CBJ. It was ok.
Then to Doggie. I went down on her & she smelt good( always a concern)
Then Mish.I finished
We hung out made out a little.
Then back to CBJ. her on top. Doggie.I could not finish so she gave HJ for a while. then still could not. So i asked for uncovered BJ & she did that for 20 minutes.Time was up so i left

I would say face is a 7
Body 6 /7 more if you like anorexia
technique i waould say 6 Mostly because she kept trying to do the block of me getting fully in. and the BJ was OK not that great. she seems nice though.

What is funny....

I saw her post on CL the other day and thought... I know I saw her, but it wasn't great.... after reading my own post... I think ... maybe I should have seen her again...

hmmmm!

http://newyork.craigslist.org/search/ers?query=0336&minAsk=min&maxAsk=max

BY the way since most CL ads time ou,t does UG have a standard of what to do with the phone numer?
put the whole number in ? The last 4 digits?
I only ask because whenever I do a Tephonel Number search I do not get what I am looking for.

I saw Brandy Today
I agree with the OP.
Very cute girl.VERY VERY Thin.
I like thin & she was on the verge of being to thin for me.
Exactly as stated.Lives in NJ says she is from portugal/ Phone rang a few times . She did not answer
Started with CBJ. It was ok.
Then to Doggie. I went down on her & she smelt good( always a concern)
Then Mish.I finished
We hung out made out a little.
Then back to CBJ. her on top. Doggie.I could not finish so she gave HJ for a while. then still could not. So i asked for uncovered BJ & she did that for 20 minutes.Time was up so i left

I would say face is a 7
Body 6 /7 more if you like anorexia
technique i waould say 6 Mostly because she kept trying to do the block of me getting fully in. and the BJ was OK not that great. she seems nice though.
Hey Commando..

did she say how long she is staying, and is she in the same locale?

She never shows her face no matter which pic she uses. I've seen her use 3 or 4 different pics over the past year or so but if they aren't her they are certainly close. Seen her a couple times myself and had various experiences from detached to decent. Never top notch but she was always nice and always willing to do what I've asked of her. Of course I never asked too much. Always greeted me with LFK occasionally DFK and she has helped me undress instead of just waiting for me to do it. Something I enjoyed. Just my own $.02

well she is def. still around. whent to see her today when i got off of work. she is very nice and welcoming. calling her very thin is an understatement. if she lost anymore weight she would disapear. from looking at the picture i have come to the conclusion that the pic def. is NOT her. she is much thinner than that, has no tattoo, and her breasts def. are not as big as the ones in the pic. they are tiny. but for the money you can't go wrong. helped undress me, started out with CBJ then all sorts of positions. all in all a good time

still 150/200

So I've seen Brandy's ad occasionally for a couple of years,in fact I even called her once but was too short on time that day to travel the 15 minutes further.Anyway last week I decided I'll call again .I tried twice and left a message .The next morning I got through to her but she wasn't working that day.
(she only works like 2 or 3 days a week) I told her I'd call her the following day and I did and we discussed general location and set an appointment.

I arrived nearby and texted her and we began texting back and forth a couple of times.Got the room number and off I went.Never discussed $ and I assumed it was standard for the 1/2 hour. Turned out 120/HH or 200/hr . Went to a mid range motel(rooms are pretty decent) and headed up .

When she opened the door I was greeted by a beautiful Latina with a nice accent in a nice dress and heels very nicely dolled up for sure. I entered the room and was immediately hugged and kissed.She smelled great,looked great and had a gorgeous smile. Turns out she's a spinner ! Thin with b cup breasts which looked great to me. We started undressing and she had a nice thin build beautiful skin and full lips. She removed her top and began rubbing her ass on junior and doing a little tease with me ,then she offered bbbj(also cbj if you want) .down on her knees and began a very sensual BBBJ with me leaning on the edge of the bed, which was top notch to say the least. She had me lay on the bed after 5 minutes and continued the bbbj with plenty of attention to the boys with her hands and tongue. One of the best bjs I've ever had. right into 69 and she she was squirming on my tongue. beautiful kitty ,clean and shaven could spend an hour on it!

CG followed and she really got into it.then doggie then mish. Finished with more outstanding bbbj and she sucked and stroked till I blew.Cleaned me up and then we spent another ten minutes talking ,laying on the bed as we were both spent. Turns out she's a real nice person with a great personality and the whole session was a lot of fun.

I will definitely see her again.....and again possible new ATF on the horizon as we hit it off from the moment I met her .Certainly went over the 1/2 but both of us lost track of time. Best time I've had with a provider in a long time. Very professional,likeable,impeccable hygiene and absolutely smoking hot in bed.

Last time I had this level of sexual excitement it was Sasha the russian spinner who disappeared from the radar in 2013. Now it's Brandy the Portuguese spinner!!

I've seen Brandy too, and my experience mirrors yours exactly. She's a bit thin for my tastes, but that's certainly better than the other way around! Very cool girl, too.