Brandy 908-937-1607 Jericho MILF-ish Latina

LI STeve ...I think you will like her .I don't know what's not to like about her.Great value /service and I found her to be great looking but I know some will disagree. Again I'm not a big "barbie" fan.I much prefer the "Smoking hot Portuguese girl next door"

so I got to see this beauty for the second time. Once again a great 1/2 hour session.Dressed beautiful,looked beautiful nice dfk session while teasing and rubbing junior through my clothes.Nice striptease while she was laying on bed . Stellar bbbj,daty,more bbbj ,doggie,CG (we were really going at it) then she ripped off the cover and went to town with those lips and her hands until I exploded.

No waiting ,set up appointment hours before ,right on time ready to go ,no BS ,nothing but pure attention to me. I highly recommend gentlemen and may have to repeat soon.
This beauty really likes sex and it shows.She was literally on fire telling me how horny she was while she grinded on junior with great enthusiasm!

Ive tried to see her a few times but no luck. I even called and left a voicemail but no call back. :( I will keep trying.

Thanks for the review lovelight.

so I got to see this beauty for the second time. Once again a great 1/2 hour session.Dressed beautiful,looked beautiful nice dfk session while teasing and rubbing junior through my clothes.Nice striptease while she was laying on bed . Stellar bbbj,daty,more bbbj ,doggie,CG (we were really going at it) then she ripped off the cover and went to town with those lips and her hands until I exploded.

No waiting ,set up appointment hours before ,right on time ready to go ,no BS ,nothing but pure attention to me. I highly recommend gentlemen and may have to repeat soon.
This beauty really likes sex and it shows.She was literally on fire telling me how horny she was while she grinded on junior with great enthusiasm!

Sounds like a mirror of my experiences with her. Brandy is a real pro who loves her job. God bless her!

If you're having trouble getting in touch I would imagine she's been receiving many calls.
It took me a few times to get her but one day she just called me back. the rest is history.
try her around 9am Monday morning .