Brandy 908-937-1607 Jericho MILF-ish Latina

Some more info on Brandy

Tried setting up something with Brandy for later this evening. No problem contacting her and she is working today..... unfortunately she stops seeing people at 7 PM. She was very nice on the phone and noted that her normal days and times are Monday and friday from 11am-7pm. Just in case you guys wanted to know

I guess I am gonna try Ally tonight...... It was a toss up between the two but I like the total GFE so kissing is kind of desireable and made me lean towards Brandy

Well I figured what the hell let's keep the mongering marathon going and I saw Brandy today(I really need to take a break).as usual she was on fire,,great service dfk,great CG,great doggie,lots of dirty talk a a great ball massage to send me over the edge.truly a class act dressed beautiful,great lingerie,as sex as they get and begging me to fuck her.she didn't hav we an ad up so I'm sure her phone blew up recently.she is truly a top notch provider in my book

Hello all, I've been lurking on this site for quite sometime and i think its about time I contribute.

Although there isn't any new information here I do want to add my opinion of brandy.

Just saw Brandy and she was everything people described her as and more.

Sexy little spinner with and incredible cute body. Contacting Brandy there wasn't any games in fact money and howmuch was never mentioned. I just left the dough on the table and off we went, she stripped down to a sexy little lingerie outfit complit with garter and thigh highs (my favorite)!

Started with DFK and kissing her cute little titties. frmo there we moved to BBBJ then DATY and back to BBBJ to CG she had me so turned on I couldn't hold out any longer.

I'll admit I wasn't sure what to expect even after reading all the prior reviews. Her motel looks like a real fleabag place, but once inside the room I realized it was one of the nicer rooms i've been in, for a place that charges by the hour anyway.

Again thanks for letting me lurk all this time, I'll be sure to post when I can, I usually only see providers every few months.

I saw Brandy a few weeks ago. Haven't had a chance to post till now. Called and set up an appointment. Arrived a few min early. Called and no answer. Called back at the time of appointment and she picked up but seemed like she forgot about the appointment. I reminded her of our appointment time and she gave me the room number, off I went. She let me in and I was greeted by an skinny attractive women. I would venture to say that she is 30+ possibly 35+ but not positive. She has a tight body. A warning to others, I could smell pot a little bit in the room but it was not strong like cigarette smoke filled rooms you may have experienced with other providers. Quick use of the bathroom, le check, donation and off we went.

I started to get undressed and she did the same. She revealed a nice bra and panties and I pulled her close to me. Started with lfk and her stroking junior while I felt her up. Then she turned around and started to take off her bra and rubbed her ass on junior. Once she was naked, some more lfk and stroking then she got on her knees and started a nice bbbj. Felt good. After a while we put on the condom and she did some more bj. This time I felt her teeth but maybe bc she was leaning off the bed and perhaps bc she knew the condom was on so she did not have to be as careful. No biggie either way, felt good. Next we moved to missionary with lfk then cg, reverse cg then doggie. After doggie she wanted to give me a bj to finish but I said for her to ride me. This is where things got a little off with the experience with her. She rode me for a little then said her pussy hurt and she wanted to finish with a bj. I said ok and she started the bj. After a while of blowing me she seemed like she was upset that I was not nutting yet. She was upset bc she was not getting paid more for the services she was providing. Now, it did not seem like it has been that long of a time since we started but she made it seem like it had been. We finished with a hj but basically I did it to get it done quicker and she was upset at that point. After we finished, I cleaned myself up then got dressed and was out the door.

While talking, she made it seem like I should take the hour for the experience I was expecting. I was not expecting a full hour with her for the half hour but was expecting more then 10 min of fucking. She made it seem like I was over the half hour but when I checked my phone after leaving, it was approximately 23 minutes since I walked in the door. I have no idea why she was so upset bc a half hour is a half hour. I could understand her telling me that I was getting close to the 30 min but she just became upset. I am not sure if all her other clients last 10 min and then are done with her but I would expect 20 min of going at it in a 30 min session.

Am I wrong to expect this?

I usually wrap it up around 25-30 minutes exactly .never got any attitude from her ever.
I have never heard the "my pussy hurts excuse either" but maybe her pussy hurt.

I usually wrap it up around 25-30 minutes exactly .never got any attitude from her ever.
She was great till the turning point then it was all down hill. I actually would like to see her again eventually given all the great reviews people have posted and see if she just had a bad day. Maybe i am a glutten for punishment. lol

Also, thanks. Glad i am not crazy about the time. I would like a solid 20 minutes of action for my money. Not looking to stretch it past 30 like i am sure some people do.

Ok, Mike.....no worries.....I'm not an internet tough guy......Your review is well written, both in content and grammatically. Usually women are more inclined to write reviews with proper spelling and punctuation.

Ok, Mike.....no worries.....I'm not an internet tough guy......Your review is well written, both in content and grammatically. Usually women are more inclined to write reviews with proper spelling and punctuation.
Thanks part of my work requires editing duties. Poor spelling and grammar drive me nuts! Besides this forum has spell check make use of it!