bondage

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
Ignorant doms who step in over their head are dangerous doms, even if their not acting maliciously.

I agree. And that's one of the reasons I said I wouldn't want to be with a non-pro (and face it, if I say up front I'm not really into being a sub, what attraction would there be for a non-pro domme, who was substantially skilled, to be with someone like that?)

Ignorant doms can undoubtedly do some unintentional damage, but I am continually amazed at the number of providers who put themselves into potentially dangerous situations.......beyond that which is inherent in the very act of having sex with a stranger in some hotel room.

I enjoy being sucked off by a woman whose hands are tied behind her back. I can control the pace and depth of penetration and she can't use her hands to jerk me off.

I would guess that at least 75% of the providers that I have asked to do that on a first date, readily agree......way more than agree to do anal.......and I have never been asked to pay extra for that.

...I am continually amazed at the number of providers who put themselves into potentially dangerous situations.......beyond that which is inherent in the very act of having sex with a stranger in some hotel room.
almost across the board i have had polite, respectful clients who are alert to limits, and who definitely don't want to hurt me more than i want to be hurt. but i do sometimes go through periods when i feel reckless, and maybe a little self-destructive, and i take extra risks on purpose. the gambling part of it is an adrenaline high. i hear guys talk about something similar...a bit of a rush arranging appointments with a new girl...the thrilling nervousness in the moment between knocking on her door, and seeing her for the first time. (i hear about this most often with guys who get a little strung out on the gambling part of craigslist.)

Last edited:
I've recently become rather fascinated with the idea of being bound and spanked, but I'm sort of unclear on how to get the ball rolling with my significant other. I've already discussed my fantasy with him and he seems open to trying it, but I wonder if the experience can really be successful if neither partner has ever done anything like it before. I guess I'm afraid that since it's my fantasy and he'd only be a willing participant, that he's not going to make a very good dom, and that the whole thing is going to feel sort of silly and contrived. It seems to me that this type of scenario requires the dom to be very confident and commanding, and I'm not sure he's really prepared. Of course, I could be completely underestimating him here. I just don't want it all to blow up in my face and end up being a huge disappointment, since I get really turned on when I read stories about this type of thing.

Does anyone with experience in this realm have any suggestions for a first-timer?

Does anyone with experience in this realm have any suggestions for a first-timer?

If you need an instructor, I'd be delighted to oblige (you). Your boyfriend will have to go elsewhere.

If you see this as a form of sex play, follow the Nike slogan and just do it. Hand him some rope or silk scarves in the bedroom and I'm fairly certain he'll be able to figure out what to do with them.

If you're interested in exploring a dom/sub lifestyle, you can find plenty of resources on the web to help you get started.

Enjoy!

franca

<color=pink>Silver</color>
Silk scarves can be nasty. It sounds really sensuous to a novice, but in reality, they can cut into your flesh. Good rope work takes practice. My advice: get a pair of soft cuffs with velcro closures.

Silk scarves can be nasty. It sounds really sensuous to a novice, but in reality, they can cut into your flesh. Good rope work takes practice. My advice: get a pair of soft cuffs with velcro closures.

Velcro is for little kids shoes......and also for old geezers.

If it's supposed to be bondage, then the person being tied-up should have some feeling of being helpless.

I guess I'm afraid that since it's my fantasy and he'd only be a willing participant, that he's not going to make a very good dom, and that the whole thing is going to feel sort of silly and contrived.
I can give you some insights from the opposite side, since I'm currently seeing a woman who enjoys spanking, and it has become a big part of our sex life even though it was never a fantasy of mine previously. We talked about it quite a bit beforehand, mostly while fucking - I think this helped on a bunch of different levels (I knew how she wanted it to play out, I could tell it really made her hot, I got a good sense of how far to take things and what to do afterward, etc.).

Aside from that, I tend to agree with Jack Sprat - don't overthink it, and don't be surprised if your boyfriend gets into it - I've gone from being completely neutral on the subject to actively craving it.

wide leather cuff distribute weight over a larger area. Just make sure the rings are big & secure. Handcuffs should never be used because someone struggling exerts many times the pressure of their weight on the tie point and people have actually broken bone struggling against cuffs. suspension is ok if you have had plenty of practice. As an alternative consider one of the adjustable love swings which are very adjustable and can be set in many positions. they are usually made out of heavy nylon webbing. JUst make sure the suspension point goes through (not just into a beam or there are beam straps which wrap around the beam and may havea 360 degree rotating ring. Make sure to always check wight ratings, which should be 3-4 times the weightof the heavies sub you will play with again due to the extra pull exerted when someone struggles against their bounds. Also If you are not using toys with one partner exclusively, cleam them well in a good germicide, even if you cover them with a condom. I always make the sub clean up the toys with saop and water to remove visible dirt and excretions

Can any of the ladies who post here in this string be found by some kind of search, google or otherwise, as I would be like to discuss mutual interests. I'd like to keep things in the UG family if I could, seems like the most reputable way to find someone real. Also re the pro-domme (not) who picked up the call in the middle of the session. Does she spell her name with a c*****n or a k*****n? Inquiring minds are curious

Jack Sprat I agree with you as far as a provider being at the mercy of a hobbyist, but it also works on the flip side of the coin. a mongrer who is submissive meeting with an independent is helpless once tied or bound. The provider can just leave him there and go out the door, with his clothes personal effects and his car keys and his car as well or if the provider is outcall & at his residence open the door to some accomplices, who can ransack the house. With all the home invasions lately I don't want any provider coming to my house or knowing where I live. Even if meeting a not p4p person. I would rather pay for a motel, than chance having them to my home, cause I value my privacy & don't like uninvited visitors

So does anyone know of anyone else besides submissive angel who is a serious submissive, meaning they can take more than 3 strokes with a paddle or spanking before stopping the scene. I know how to build a scene up quite well, so I know it isn't me. MY r/t submissive partner of many years has moved away from me.