bondage

Slinky asked for separate threads, so let's try one on bondage.

I like to have sex with women when their hands are tightly tied behind their backs. When we do that, it seems that almost all of them are wetter and cum much more quickly and violently than they usually do.

Is this my imagination because this is what I like or a real response?

I would say a real response, but I'm not sure I should even be saying anything.

However, some women just get more excited feeling like they have no control. It's actually a very relaxing feeling because you don't have to do anything. And even if you want to do something, you can't...so you might as well just sit back and enjoy the ride.

I like to have sex with women when their hands are tightly tied behind their backs. When we do that, it seems that almost all of them are wetter and cum much more quickly and violently than they usually do.
Have you also tried tied to the 4 corners of the bed sparead eagle? Seems to do the trick as well.

My actual favorite was to tie ropes around her body at the breasts, waist and hips and to suspend her horizontally with her legs and arms tied up to her body as well. Get her body up to your crotch level and you can then go to town on all three holes, with her absolutely powerless to do anything.

"My actual favorite was to tie ropes around her body at the breasts, waist and hips and to suspend her horizontally with her legs and arms tied up to her body as well. Get her body up to your crotch level and you can then go to town on all three holes, with her absolutely powerless to do anything."

The short stay places that I usually use are hardly equipped for suspension bondage. I don't really like bondage poses that leave her completely immobilized........it's much more fun when they squirm around trying to protect themselves from whatever blow or penetration you want to do.

A quick and simple position that works very well is just to tie her wrists to her ankles and then get her up on her knees. That lovely ass is then beautifully exposed for spanking, caning, fucking, etc.

Last edited:
I think spread eagle on the bed with wrists and legs bound and blindfolded and having 2 guys there teasing you not knowing what one is going to do next is HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!

A quick and simple position that works very well is just to tie her wrists to her ankles and then get her up on her knees. That lovely ass is then beautifully exposed for spanking, caning, fucking, etc.
Does that ever lead to discomfort (because she can't support her upper body with her hands and arms)? I like to use wrist and ankle cuffs, and this position sounds like it would be absolutely perfect for them.

Does that ever lead to discomfort (because she can't support her upper body with her hands and arms)? I like to use wrist and ankle cuffs, and this position sounds like it would be absolutely perfect for them.

Is she supposed to be comfortable when she's tied-up?? I haven't had any complaints about that position other than some think that it makes them look obscene. It does that and that's one of the objectives.

The cuffs would work well. I happen to prefer rope. The boy scout in me likes to tie knots.

Is she supposed to be comfortable when she's tied-up??
Well, it's kind of a buzz kill if you have to take a break because someone loses circulation in their hands or other mundane discomforts.

Thanks for the tip - I was looking for a way to mix things up a bit, so I will try this out very soon.

Well, it's kind of a buzz kill if you have to take a break because someone loses circulation in their hands or other mundane discomforts.

You should be able to tie her up without cutting off circulation or leaving rope burns etc if you use soft materials and avoid the temptation to make the ropes extremely tight. Of course, agreed safe words are essential.

Waterclone

Go ahead. Try me.
::Raising hand:: I enjoy being out of control. A woman can tie me up any time. I haven't had a lot of experience with it, actually. Only with Domme's and I wasn't really into the scene. But Kelly is right. To be bound, blindfolded and at your lovers (plural) mercy would be way Hot.

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
But for that, i think there's got to be HUGE trust factor. So, it's hard to do by having a "session" with someone you're hiring for a one shot deal.

For example, I really don't like being a sub. Does nothing for me at all. In fact, I actively don't like it. However, I know I enjoy being blindfolded and tied to a bed and have two girls do stuff to me. But it just can't be any BDSM stuff. And the problem is that it's very hard to have that happen unless I know them and trust them.

But for that, i think there's got to be HUGE trust factor.
the men i've had long(er) term relationships with have all wanted me to try tying them up at one time or another. i'm not a switch, but i like to play, so i did experiment with this game. the same thing happened every time: a little evilness would perk up in me, and i would really want to hurt them. not in a sex-play way, but in a cold sadistic non-consensual way. my response disturbed me so much that i won't play that way any more...

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
the men i've had long(er) term relationships with have all wanted me to try tying them up at one time or another. i'm not a switch, but i like to play, so i did experiment with this game. the same thing happened every time: a little evilness would perk up in me, and i would really want to hurt them. not in a sex-play way, but in a cold sadistic non-consensual way. my response disturbed me so much that i won't play that way any more...
I think that may be the most shocking thing I've ever heard fom you.

Brings back memories of "The Vault" back in the day.
I remember once a girl (attractive) ordered myself and about 4 other guys to jerk off in front of her. I find it a big turn on to be treated as a sex object by a woman.
"...a little evilness would perk up in me, and i would really want to hurt them...".
It's interesting how we don't know what our reaction to a situation is going to be until we put ourselves into it. Did you want to hurt them as punishment or as a way of exercising power over them? I think it's a bigger step for a male to submit to bondage than a female partly because while nature designed males to be stronger to hunt food and battle threats, "she" also made male's genitals rather delicate and vulnerable - something most males are aware of even if they don't discuss it.

Did you want to hurt them as punishment or as a way of exercising power over them?
i really don't know. it was a feeling/desire i don't think i have experienced in any other circumstance. there are some things i can say it wasn't - it wasn't sexual, and it wasn't playful. maybe it was just a little compartment of my being that never spoke up until it had the 'opportunity' for a 'crime of opportunity'.

don't get me wrong - i did not hurt these men. this was an ugly and powerful desire that i did not act on.