bondage

Have you also tried tied to the 4 corners of the bed sparead eagle? Seems to do the trick as well.

My actual favorite was to tie ropes around her body at the breasts, waist and hips and to suspend her horizontally with her legs and arms tied up to her body as well. Get her body up to your crotch level and you can then go to town on all three holes, with her absolutely powerless to do anything.
Hard robert. how do you do this piece of rope suspension unless you have a sturdy 4 poster bed with a frame around the top connectiong at the 4 uprights by using the top pieces as cross pieces?. Otherwise what are you attaching them too? I find many of the short stays today have captains bed frames to support the mattresses. Of course if they have drawsin the sodes you can use the handles as tying points., There is also 2 nylon straps that circle the matress top & bottom secure with velcro & have cuffs ruilt in. They come in pairs . ONe for the upperbody cuffing the hands and one that attaches around the bottow with cuffs that secure the ankles.

Last edited:
I think spread eagle on the bed with wrists and legs bound and blindfolded and having 2 guys there teasing you not knowing what one is going to do next is HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!
Now you're a woman with imagination Kelly. When would you like to make it reality? Probably best to allow more than a half hour, including some time to unwind after!!!!

S/M B/D Safety

one more thought about why the trust factor might be a little easier with professional ladies;

one of the dommes i played with was, by far, my favorite...i was a little enamored of her...unfortunately, she seems to have left town, if not the business. anyways, this lady was hot, creative, challenging, technically skilled with bondage and toys, alert to limits, and a complete natural with the verbal element of the sessions. the client hired her several times, which was great for me :)

the last time i saw her, we took a cab together after the session, and i asked her how she got into the business. i was very surprised when she explained that she wasn't dominant at all - a friend of hers was in the business and had encouraged her to come in for some extra income. for her, as a pro domme, the sessions were a theater - a vivid theater - to please the client. (she was very dominant with him, too, which was cute for me to see!)

my point is that - unlike the little evil person in me - a professional is probably not looking to make you uncomfortable. she is probably aiming to please you with the level of pain (if any) you desire, and will be alert to your responses as activities unfold. and, of course, she will play with a safeword. there is plenty of good information out there, in reviews and word of mouth, about who does all this well...and who doesn't. all told, for anyone who wants to experiment with this stuff, i think it's a pretty safe activity.

i do have to say...being a dominatrix looks like exhausting work, both physically and mentally. i couldn't do it - at least not well!
Pretty safe as long as you have some basic safety equipment around. including something very sharp ( as seat belt cutter is very safeI in case you need to do a quick release as ropes sometimes do slip. a bucket of ice in case that wax is a bit hotter than expected,Some wet towels in case a candle flares or gets knocked over (make sure to use ones with no lead in the wicks), a ABC Type fire extinguisher just to be on the safe side, some ammonia (smelling salt capsules). a through knowledge of any & all medical conditions ( diabetes is a big one)a submissive might have , including allergies & any medications they are on, as well as any surgicall implanted devices
including pacemakers, defibrillaors, join replacemts & artificial limbs, and a good supply of hiegh electrolyte drinks for hydration & to prevent muscle spasm & cramping. somelightblankets to keep the subject warm while they reutrn from subspace. Also make sure to frequently check all attachemnt points for any impaireed circulation or pressure on nerves that can cause permanenet nerve damage. Invest in the best equipment you can afford and maintain it & it will last a lifetime.NEVER USE REGULATION HANDCUFFS AS SOMEONE STRUGGLING AGAINST THEM CAN ACTUALLY SHATTER A BONE OR CUT SKIN, ESPECIALLY ON THE CHEAP IMPORTED ASAIN ONE, WHERE THE MECHANISM OFTEN JAMS.It's a bit embarassing walking into a precinct or stopping a patrol car or calling EMS to get you unhooked Also don't insert anything fragile that night break or shatter & always use plenty of lube andclean well & use a condom & lube on anthing insertable or anything that might break skin

Haven't heard yet from any guys who like being bound.
I don't know I would say I like it, but I have tried it a number of times to get a better understanding of what the other person is experiencing both phyically & emotionally. Of course this was done with someone I trusted and who I knew fairly well & who had beensubmissive to me a number of times , so she would be able to follow any verbal or non-verbal clues I gave her. BTW a safeword is great, but you ma find yourself in a position where you are unable to utter it or so far out in subspace, that it is on the tip of your tongue , but you can't get it to come out. I will often have a submissive hold a small object like a keyring, which they can drop to let me know that they need anything from a time out to some regroup time, to needing to end the scene

Velcro is tougher than you think

Velcro is for little kids shoes......and also for old geezers.

If it's supposed to be bondage, then the person being tied-up should have some feeling of being helpless.
Cuffs made from wide nylon with velcro closures are practically impossible to escape from & not only leave someone helpless, but allow for very quick release shuld the necessity arise. They are infinitely adjustable as opposed to a leather strap with evenly spaced holes. They can also be loosened and then retightened without ever remvoing them. As sith any cuffs right through and including iron shacleles, as long as the sub cannot reach the attachement point or locking mechainsim (or velcro overlap) then they aren't going anywhere, As far as the dom who designed the whip out of wire, HE WAS PLAYING WAY OUT OF HIS LEAGUE. jUST BECAUSE SOMEONE HAS A TOY DOESN'T MEAN THEY KNOW HOW TO USE IT! Single tails, floggers, canes or any intstrument pick up velocity as they wrap going through an ark instead of parrallel to the taget. The whipcrack you hear on a single tail is actuallyit travelling so fast it breaks the soudbarrier. Also check your resources carefully. I was at a demo at paddles about a month ago being given by a 21 year old pro domme. She was quoting from the internet sites and some of her information was in correct and some of it downright dangerous & scary.
AT ONE POINT SHE WAS TALKING ABOUT INSERTING METAL RODS KNOWN AS SOUNDS INTO A SUBS PENIS, THEN HOOKING IT UP TO AN PLUG IN (NOT BATTER OPERATED)ELECTRICAL DEVICE AND TURNING UP THE VOLTAGE.this is totally insame. i have been a licensed medical professionalfor 30 years. She made no mention of sterilizing the sounds and inserting them into the penis means they went into the bladder which is filled with fluid (an electrical conductor duh). U urologist might do this using a scope to see internally.)She dad no idea of what was inside the bladdder which could have been normal or have polyps or tumors and electical current can be used in place of a scalpel to both do cutting & control bleeding (with clear visualization). she salso mentioned she was a witch and enjoyed having the large 5 foot catttle prods used on both herself and using them on her subs. This girl was presented as an expert who had perhaps 2 years as a pro domme & 5 years as hard sub. I tried to talk to her after the demo. She saw, no reason to inquire as to a subs medical history Or thanat a subwho is diabetic, under an enormous endorphin overload lhard play is like a runners high) Which might cause a sudden and dangerous drop in thei blood sugar & throw them into shock/ I ried to ttalk to her about this after the lecture but she was too busy recruiting potential subs.

All right, so I will chip in. I like ropes and bondage in all facets. I love tying up a girl as well as being tied up. I usually try to see providers more than once and after a few times, I will ask them, if they are open to playing with ropes. Some are, some aren't. I had some really good sessions with some girls that weren't really into it, but were open to play. One of them I tied her up the way I like it and had her blow me and fuck her. Afterwards, I gave her a chance to tie me up. I helped her a bit and she finished the job. When I was all tied up, she threw me on the bed and started to 'rape' me, so to speak, while I was tied up. It ended up being great sex that night. I always buy new ropes before a session like that and I always throw them out afterwards. I also met with some pro's in the scene - mistress Kang comes to mind. Some of them were very good but a lot of the mistresses don't know shit about ropes and their bondage skills suck. And since I am not into a lot of that stuff that they are good at, it really takes a lot of research. Some also ask for references, which always puzzles me. It's not like I have a BDSM resume or ID card that would have that stuff on it......

Join one of the S/Morganizations. they have membership cards . Use our old friend GOOGLE for step by step info on bondage, shibari, Japanese Rope Bondage Also as far as references I have a ver long term Play pal who will reference me persoanally as to my skills, my background, and what kind of play we have done. As Far as Pro-Dommes Mistress Nona in Queens is a True Exxpert on anything anal including butt plugs, strap ons, fisting and enemas. Each client has their own individual equipment. There was also a Mistress Midori who was a very skilled domme in many different any of SSC (Safe, Sane, Concensual) Play

I once had a mistress use a butt plug on me and I thought my asshole would rip apart. Don't know how people can stand that stuff....