Blonde Bombshell 631-997-8103

Amazing bbbj
great rcg
fun doggie and Mish
Awesome spoon position
she's really fun too...always wants me to come by for late night appointment where she doesn't have anything after...bring movies over and we'd just chill.
very cool chick when she's around.

Looks like she's gone ......zero contact.I've tried a few times over past couple of weeks .any way stumbled upon a possible replacement from cl of all places. stopped for a 1/2 HH on wsy home today.....early 20s? review soon ....she was so tight I lasted 5 minutes when I got in there!!

I will.....right now I'm on the fence . firstly I contacted her by email after sifting through scams for 5 days ,then the ad disappeared as it was up for 2 hours. Then she said don't give my number out. However in the interest of full disclosure that I know and love when it comes to banging beautiful young women I will start a thread after my next visit. She advertised under title "friday night fun" 16 emils and 3 exact match photos and I was in .However the atmosphere was deplorable,but the snatch was irresistible.

I've seen her twice...once last week and again this past weds. Both times were like 2am appointments. Shes been good with wait times since I told her basically if I have to wait more than a minute or 2 I will leave (Left on her twice to make the point)
Still amazing in bed.

yes since Iposted I've been blown off already for a pre scheduled appointment with plenty of notice. anticipating it could happen I had Mandy on standby and indulge myself with her. I'm usually asleep at 2am so that don't work for me.

I may see her again this week, tge replacement you speak of but quite frankly she was just a replacement at the moment and this one fell off the radar. she specifically asked me not to give her number out so if and when I do I'm caught in that quandary of I'll probably never see her again after that or won't be able to get an appointment as her phone blows up and she goes into hiding. now I've always been one to share but this girl is young and specifically asked me not to give her number out.other than being older than 22 cute. strawberryblonde nice body her apartment was a s******* ,smoke smell, cat smell, just plain filthy.she also has some weird f****** rules but will do anaL.for xtra $.advertises in Hauppauge Craigslist Fridays but not consistently and her number was listed in the ad.

Love light I've seen that girl lol
I've got like 5 pics in my phone that she sent before we met. Her bj was lackluster and her phobia of precum was an annoyance...cg was uninspired but doggy provided just enough friction to bust a nut.

So far, it sounds like you guys are describing Carmen in Hauppague (# ends in 621, one pics she sends is her in a purple bra with hair pulled to one side?). She was low 20's, gave an ok BBJ, enjoyed DATY (she's very responsive to it), anal was extra, and she hated precum (she actually dabbed my cock dry of it before the BBJ). Also wanted a heads up when you're about to CIM, and when having sex, wants you to pull out before you pop, even though you're wearing a condom. Does she host on a broken mattress while her cat roams around the cigarette smelling apartment? If so, I guess I should go ahead and post my review of her here soon...

I would agree that that is definitely Carmen. Hates finger inside her too. And sub-par BJ. I wouldn't repeat, but for cim for 50 you might want to. She is already reviewed here I believe. 631-459-6629 or 516-417-2621. Or just search LI CL for "Hauppauge" or "bring flowers to our date" and you will find all of her ads.