Blonde Bombshell 631-997-8103

She wasn't feeling well for a few days...I saw her the day before she went off the grid which was 2 Thursdays ago and then this past Tuesday night.
shes lots of fun and actually pretty cool to just hang and talk to
she reached out to me last Sunday to let me know she wasn't feeling well but that she was ok.

Been trying to get with her since early December. We talk through text, but she takes hours to respond even if I respond right away. I'm getting frustrated with her and might have to move on. She seems very nice when talking to her, but actually having an appointment is close to impossible, at least for me.

it's amazing you hung in there that long. I've seen her quite a few times and still have gotten blown off. Seems like things have taken a turn for the worse in her day-to-day activities. That being said when she's sober she's a really sweet girl and I've had some outstanding sessionswith her.other times its the old a few more minutes and then a complete blow off.I basically put it in the past and have completely given up on seeing her again, it was tremendously good while it lasted

It really sucks that she's become this way.
I'd been seeing her weekly since December and some weeks were twice...never had an issue with waiting until recently. I even thought there was a bit of a friendship there since she would invite me over to watch movies with her or just hang.
after being blown off the last 2 attempts I've decided to move on...
she was a great lay...probably top 3 in my lifetime civilian or otherwise.

Why would this thread come back up. I haven't tried to contact her since someone said she was retiring. She looks great and it sounds like she really enjoys what she was doing from the reviews. Wish we were able to actually set up a time and place that she wouldn't go MIA after.

Yes, she is back. She starting texting me that she was working. Had a great meet with her. While saying goodbye noticed a weird purple legion behind her right ear, has anyone else noticed this? Asked her flat out about drug use and she denied it all. Time will tell, for now have fun and monger on.