Blonde Bombshell 631-997-8103

Like I said, you had better have a lot of time to spare and lot's of patience. I for one have run out of both and have moved along.
She once agrees to see you she does a double n triple check out. Has you walk past her room looking for a room # that isn't there. Once she sees what she likes either gives you the correct # of leaves you hanging. I wasn't into this spy game she plays and truly there are better out there.for me I won't return
So take it or leave it info.

Seen her 4 times .Flaky yes. Never been stood up but I have been delayed and have been told interesting stories but the sex is great. She aims to please once you get through her almost impenetrable flakyness.

No I'm not but I have had some fun with her. Saw her today as a matter of fact .usual 10-15 minute delay ,outstanding BBBJ ,banged the ever loving shit out of her and CIM swallow. 120/hh. There's no spin Ricker just my experience.

Lovelight, are you seeing her at a private location or hotel/motel. She again is a ride for me and would be a real frustration if she flakes !

No I'm not but I have had some fun with her. Saw her today as a matter of fact .usual 10-15 minute delay ,outstanding BBBJ ,banged the ever loving shit out of her and CIM swallow. 120/hh. There's no spin Ricker just my experience.

Motel .I have seen her at a house before but not lately.room is starting to get messy .also she smokes so no matter what you'll smell like smoke. I sense a crash and burn coming soon with this one ..just my opinion/gut feeling .if she cleaned her act up and scheduled better and didn't make mongers wait while she does whatever she could be really good .but for now her talents are in the sheets only.

Motel .I have seen her at a house before but not lately.room is starting to get messy .also she smokes so no matter what you'll smell like smoke. I sense a crash and burn coming soon with this one ..just my opinion/gut feeling .if she cleaned her act up and scheduled better and didn't make mongers wait while she does whatever she could be really good .but for now her talents are in the sheets only.
Bummer another one goes downhill before i have the chance to sample.... Thank god there is never ending talent out there

Bottom line if you find something that works for you go for it.for the most part 98 % of girls I've seen have some sort of issue ,be it. Scheduling isdues,flaky bullshit,smoking,drugs and a whole host of other crap.the only ones I've.never ,ever had ANY issues with thus far are Tessa and Brandi both of which I've reviewed on here. These two run their business side very well and a both great providers in my opinion.

This girl,Carla or Stacy or Michelle or whatever the fuck her name is has her issues, no doubt ,but what works for me could be a nightmare for someone else .for now it works forms subject to. Change at a moments notice of course as is anything else in this hobby.

She posted on Cl today, saw her for half , had a great time exactly as described-I would put age at 35-40 but in good shape. Her rules were excellent-no marks and no anal. Took pretty big load to face with open mouth, almost better than gfe. She explained she makes guys wait because she needs to clean up, shower,and dry her hair and smell pretty for every client. She does not answer phone or texts while working(nice!) so that's why she probably doesn't answer right away.

As a side note-her Cl ad was flagged after about an hour, not sure if she did it or someone is messing with her.