Bi-Sexual Men

I got this instead:

Error 403: ACCESS IS PROHIBITED

I am sorry but remotely linking to ,pdf, .tar, .zip, .gz, image and sound files on this server is prohibited.
Please browse for the file yourself by visiting the site that is being linked to.

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
I actually disagree with this Slinky. I think that this is the case for many people, but I also think it is not the case for many people. In other words, some people really are unequivocally gay or not. I think it's personal.

But then again, perhaps this is partially a discussion about semantics. It seems to me that some people define sexual preference by what people do, others by what people desire. It is the former group that thinks that you've "cured" a gay person as long as the person doesn't have sex with his/her own gender. I think that's pure nonsense.

Other than that I think you make some really good points, which is the norm......
I think you might have parsed me a bit too thin: I didn't mean NO ONE was that way, i meant you can't assume EVERYONE is that way.

The bi activity is more appealing to me when a woman is present. Being bi is also about having less hangups. Everyone has the potential to be bi but just are inhibited towards it.
Same for me, never been with a guy... alone!
When you have a hot girl cheering you on, well, you never know!

Last edited:
But when you say "been with a guy" are you speaking just orally or anally as well. I find a lot of guys now of days are more open to be serviced orally or vice versa but will not cross the line of getting or giving anal. JMHO

To quote one of my first friends to come out -- we were friends from high school, and this was like freshman year of college -- when I asked him whether he liked receiving anal sex:

"Are you kidding? That shit hurts."

But when you say "been with a guy" are you speaking just orally or anally as well. I find a lot of guys now of days are more open to be serviced orally or vice versa but will not cross the line of getting or giving anal. JMHO
not hetero guy is into getting blown by another guy. you are either gay or you are not gay.

Let alone commenting in it, when the section is very clearly defined:

"Alternative If you don't want to participate, don't come in. Trolls will not be tolerated."

Perhaps a more appropriate place for negative commentary is cl rants and raves!

(Or, to put it more politely, why the fuck would someone who thinks like that be reading the "Alternative" section?)
give me a fucking break. I am a very open minded person and have every right to read/respond in this section. You sound like my gay business partner who thinks every guy is gay or can be persuaded to join his team.

I could respond in a harsher tone but I won't.

I do not beleive that to be true, seems very narrow minded and homophobic and you know what they say about homo phobes! Would you like me too tell you?
you are so wrong.. I work in an industry where 80% of the men are gay. I am certainly not homophobic, I just think you are wrong when you think most men are into experimenting.

Let alone commenting in it, when the section is very clearly defined:

"Alternative If you don't want to participate, don't come in. Trolls will not be tolerated."

Perhaps a more appropriate place for negative commentary is cl rants and raves!
Magic, this post is the most beautiful, readable thing you have ever posted.

Btw, NYC55, saying that you are open minded after posting that you are either gay or not gay and that you cannot claim being not gay if you enjoyed gettting blow by a man seems contradictory at best. I'm glad you have a gay business partner and if he believes that there is a gay man lurking in every man, you seemingly have found a kindred spirit. I thnk there is a lot of gray area in this topic.

Magic, this post is the most beautiful, readable thing you have ever posted.

Btw, NYC55, saying that you are open minded after posting that you are either gay or not gay and that you cannot claim being not gay if you enjoyed gettting blow by a man seems contradictory at best. I'm glad you have a gay business partner and if he believes that there is a gay man lurking in every man, you seemingly have found a kindred spirit. I thnk there is a lot of gray area in this topic.
I have no idea what you just said nor do I care. I am done in this section. proabably better off.

Magic, we are all waiting your first review.

you are so wrong.. I work in an industry where 80% of the men are gay. I am certainly not homophobic, I just think you are wrong when you think most men are into experimenting.
Do not put words in my mouth, there is nowhere in this thread where I said MOSt men are into experimenting. Get a pair of glasses and for someone that works in an industry where thye say most men are %80 gay you should know not all gay men think straight men are changable!!!