Bi-Sexual Men

Good Point BK!
I think people are more open about their sexuality in general as well as beinng more open to exploring alternate lifestyles. I think that when people just thought about it they might have been more reluctant to experiment. Now that you can find virtually every form of sexuality on the internet and people are seeing things which turn them on, which when they simply thought about it, it was more taboo. I think a larger percentage of womenas well are more accepting of bisexuality amongst men , and many are turned on by it as well. I think a lot more menare also becoming of anal stimulation as a major pleasure source whether it is heterosexual or bisexual or homosexual or transgendered. thanks for bringing up an interesting topic. Wish more people visited and posted in this section

I agree, I have discussions with girlfriends of mine and we all agree, a lot of men we meet end up telling us more often that they enjoy this and I think most women are more open to it in this day and age. I told one of my single girlfiends the other day that if you are out there looking she better be prepared to meet a lot of orally bi men and be open to it, surpisingly she agreeed even said it turned her on( I was shocked coming from her) but you are right ,I guess it is out there now.

What do you mean by orally-bi? What does the type of sexual activity have to do with whether you like men sexually or not...or in in the bisexual case like both men and women sexually?

What do you mean by orally-bi? What does the type of sexual activity have to do with whether you like men sexually or not...or in in the bisexual case like both men and women sexually?
There are a lot of men out the who like to give or recieve oral sex from men but in all other aspects prefer to be with women only.

Question for you BK. Does it turn you on to watch two men go at it? In general do women like to watch male homosexuality like guys enjoy watching two women together?

Waterclone

Go ahead. Try me.
Way back when I was pure as the driven snow, a friend of mine was trying to talk me into going to an AMP for a massage with a happy ending. He thought it wasn't cheating.

My logic was simple. If your wife finds out about it, will she consider it cheating? If so, then it is.

Don't get me wrong. Obviously, I eventually partook of said activity, and much more. But I don't delude myself with the "it's not cheating" bull. :)