Bi-Sexual Men

Waterclone

Go ahead. Try me.
Yes, but if you have held a bat every day of your whole life, you are likely to handle it better than someone who has only gotten to batting practice a once or twice a year.

Obviously, the more experience someone has, the more potential they have to get better.

Last edited:
The premise, as I understand it, is that guys are potentially better cock suckers cuz they have a dick. As you said, the more experience you have (as in cocksucking), the potentially better you are at it. So, it's not the equipment you own that makes you better at the deed, it's how often you practice that (hopefully) makes you better at it.

Reverse the equipment. Do women lick pussy than men? IDK, if they do it often, perhaps they do.

I guess the only way you would know is by practicing on yourself. SFSF

Waterclone

Go ahead. Try me.
Actually, there are 2 premises at work. One is that the more you practice at something, the better you get.

The other is that knowing how something feels, first hand, gives you an edge over someone who can only guess how it feels.

Allow me to digress for a moment...

Guy walks into a bar and orders 12 martinis.
Bartender says "Wow, that's quite a lot of alcohol. Sure you want that many?"
Guy says, "I'm celebrating my first blow job"
Bartender says "Congratulations, can I buy the 13th drink?"
Guys says, "Nah, if I can't get the taste out my mouth with 12, one more won't do it"

Last edited:
I disagree. Being heterosexual or homosexual has nothing to do with whether you like gay sex. It simply describes who you are attracted to.

You can love getting it in the ass, but if you aren't attracted to men, then you are not homosexual.

Likewise, you can be totally hot for guys, but totally not into anal sex.

Despite the names, Homosexual and heterosexual don't refer to sexual activities. They refer to attraction.
Not really. Homosexual and heterosexual refer to BOTH sexual activity and attraction.

One can always refuse to accept one of the two definitions, but that's a different story.

And yes, I agree that you can like it in the ass but you are not necessarily attracted to men.

I was once with a friend a few years ago and two trannies stopped by to ask for directions. They were absolutely good looking, well-dressed, well-mannered. As we told them which way to go I noticed that they were flirting with my friend. And he was flirting back. They didn't give a shit about me.
When they left, I was still a bit surprised that I had just seen my friend flirting with two trannies. I asked him whether he knew they were what they were and he said of course.
He then told me how he always flirted with them and with gays, although he had never tried anything sexual.
He seemed honest in what he was saying and in fact we had spoken about sex and women very often and he knew I was not a judgmental person. I am sure he would have told me if he had done anything else beyond flirting.
I have not seen him since he left for Europe a couple of years ago, so I don't know where he is at this point.

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
And women are better at eating pussy.

Except when they aren't.

I think it's easier to learn quickly if you are similarly equipped as your partner, but once you have learned what you are doing, it's all the same.

Since men have dicks, when we give a blow job we can remember what we like and it gives us a head start. A women would have no frame of reference for the memory, but if she has a good imagination, or is empathic and can sense what her partner is liking, she can do just as well.

In genera, someone who is empathic and can imagine how their sexual partner feels will be better at making their partner feel good.

That said, this is all speculation for me. I am not homophobic, but I do lack the experience to speak first hand. I hope that doesn't disqualify my opinion.

The big problem with the "guys are better cock suckers" theory is that it assumes that all guys like their cocks sucked the same way. And that's just patently false. So unless the guy you're with likes his cock sucked the same way you do, where's your huge advantage? What it really breaks down to is 2 things: how much you like sucking cock and how many you've sucked. You take a girl who's really into giving blowjobs and has given plenty of them, an I'll give you 5 to 1 odds she sucks cock better than some guy who's in the closet and only sucked one in his life.

Waterclone

Go ahead. Try me.
Allow me to digress for a moment...

Guy walks into a bar and orders 12 martinis.
Bartender says "Wow, that's quite a lot of alcohol. Sure you want that many?"
Guy says, "I'm celebrating my first blow job"
Bartender says "Congratulations, can I buy the 13th drink?"
Guys says, "Nah, if I can't get the taste out my mouth with 12, one more won't do it"
Slight edit...

Bartender: "Wow, that's quite a lot of alcohol. What's the occasion?"
Guy: "My first blow job"

The word celebrate isn't in the joke. Kinda ruins the effect. :)

Waterclone

Go ahead. Try me.
Not really. Homosexual and heterosexual refer to BOTH sexual activity and attraction.

One can always refuse to accept one of the two definitions, but that's a different story.
I wasn't refusing to accept anything. I have never heard the definition that related to sexual activity. I double-checked with the dictionary in my computer...

The Dictionary said:
heterosexual |ˌhetərōˈsek sh oōəl|
adjective
(of a person) sexually attracted to people of the opposite sex.
• involving or characterized by sexual attraction between people of the opposite sex : heterosexual relationships.
noun
a heterosexual person.
DERIVATIVES
heterosexuality |-ˌsek sh oōˈalitē| |ˈˈhɛdəroʊˈsɛkʃəˈwølədi| |-ˈalɪti| noun
heterosexually |ˈˈhɛdərəˈsɛkʃ(əw)əli| adverb
Nothing in there about activity. Just attraction.

IMC, a BJ is three things (shit, I hope I didnt leave anything out): physical stimulation, visual stimulation, and mental stimulation in the sense that an attractive woman (that would be 100% woman) has my dick in her mouth. I need all three or it wont work for me. While I find some trannies to be attractive, the knowledge that they are in posession of a pork-sword is a deal killer.

Last edited:
(but I really hate the way that sounds, because it is so not black and white being gay or not gay).
I actually disagree with this Slinky. I think that this is the case for many people, but I also think it is not the case for many people. In other words, some people really are unequivocally gay or not. I think it's personal.

But then again, perhaps this is partially a discussion about semantics. It seems to me that some people define sexual preference by what people do, others by what people desire. It is the former group that thinks that you've "cured" a gay person as long as the person doesn't have sex with his/her own gender. I think that's pure nonsense.

Other than that I think you make some really good points, which is the norm......

Not the case. There was not free will.
I wasn't citing him in that context.

I meant in the context of guys being better at giving blow jobs because they know what it feels like.

As you all know, in Ovid, Tireseas is this guy who, through some mythological process, is transformed into a woman for a long while and then, through some mythological process, is transformed back into a guy again.

Zeus and Hera are having a big fight about who gets more pleasure from sex, Hera saying men and Zeus saying women. So they go to Tireseas, who they figure is the only person in the world who is capable of answering that question, and ask him. He incurs Hera's wrath by saying that women do. I don't remember what mythological-type revenge she takes on him.

I meant in the context of guys being better at giving blow jobs because they know what it feels like.

As you all know, in Ovid, Tireseas is this guy who, through some mythological process, is transformed into a woman for a long while and then, through some mythological process, is transformed back into a guy again.

Zeus and Hera are having a big fight about who gets more pleasure from sex, Hera saying men and Zeus saying women. So they go to Tireseas, who they figure is the only person in the world who is capable of answering that question, and ask him. He incurs Hera's wrath by saying that women do. I don't remember what mythological-type revenge she takes on him.
Tireseas in Greek means "bros before hos".

Not wanting to go off topic, but since we are talking about who gives the better BJ ponder this bit of wisdom. "There is a big difference between a woman who gives you a BJ because she loves you and the woman who gives a BJ because she likes to give BJ's" I agree, its the attraction not the activity. Why does the military have such extreme punishment for service personnel engaging in male to male sexual activities. I talking about men stationed at remote or isolated duty stations for periods of a year or more without female contact. When I was in the Air Farce, they said in Greenland, there was a girl behind every tree. Trouble was, there was no trees

Oh, I did not think of him as related to Zeus-Hera contest. You're so right though. The main witness is about to take the stand.

Hera blinded him.

At one extreme, the Kinsey report reported that 37% of men in the U.S. have achieved orgasm of some type and duration through contact with another male.

Kinsey and his followers consider only a minority (5-10%) to be fully heterosexual or homosexual.

Of course, if you believe that Kinsey's report is valid based on today's research standards.

Last edited: