Best Crispy Chicken Sandwich Around

I had the spicy chicken sandwich from Burger King hands down one of the best spicy chicken sandwiches I’ve had in awhile. Can anyone second this or did I just strike it lucky that particular day?

That’s just gross… if you’re going to try the best chicken sandwich, you don’t start at a fast food burger joint
Sophia, it's all about variety.. If you never try something new, you'll never know what you are missing. I've already tried Popeyes, Chic-fil-a and Burger King's version. Chic-fil-a is still king so far..
Trader1 liked your analogy on that one. I get it. You get what you pay for.

Sophia, it's all about variety.. If you never try something new, you'll never know what you are missing. I've already tried Popeyes, Chic-fil-a and Burger King's version. Chic-fil-a is still king so far..
What he said!

Sophia Belle

Trickle Down Economist
I believe in variety… however I don’t do Wendy, McDonalds, or Burger King … that’s what I was referring to as gross… :confused:

chic-fil-a is definitely awesome… their salads are super good :)

I believe in variety… however I don’t do Wendy, McDonalds, or Burger King … that’s what I was referring to as gross… :confused:

chic-fil-a is definitely awesome… their salads are super good :)
Well the word gross perfectly described Wendy's fried chicken sandwich. Tried it for lunch yesterday. Not a fan :)

I just heard they are opening up a Chic-Fil-A In Oceanside where the Exxon station used to be across from Lincoln shopping center. Also a Shake Shack in the Sands shopping center.