Best Crispy Chicken Sandwich Around

Of course it happened in Philly. NYC next?
From your link:
"The cashless ban was introduced as a way to help protect lower-income residents who might not have electronic banking services available to them, officials said."

Other stats (from various searches and I make no comment other than stating the facts):

"Over the past four decades, as Philadelphia's overall population dropped by nearly 22 percent, the city lost more than 4 in 10 of its middle-class adults. At the same time, the lower-income adult population rose by about a quarter and the higher-income adult population fell by about the same percentage"

Ps. When is the last time anyone paid a cash toll on any of the toll bridges.

If I am not mistaken, a restaurant/ coffee shopin Manhattan tried to initiate a cashless policy but it quickly made the headlines and one of the governing agencies overruled...
You are not mistaken — and silly me for even thinking that NYC would even think about not jumping on the bandwagon.

"Last year, Philadelphia became the first city in the United States to implement a cashless ban. The state of New Jersey quickly followed suit, and San Francisco also implemented the ban last summer. It’s now under consideration in several other big cities, including Washington D.C."

This is from: https://ny.eater.com/2020/1/23/21078518/nyc-cashless-ban-restaurants-dos-toros-by-chloe

From your link:
"The cashless ban was introduced as a way to help protect lower-income residents who might not have electronic banking services available to them, officials said."

Other stats (from various searches and I make no comment other than stating the facts):

"Over the past four decades, as Philadelphia's overall population dropped by nearly 22 percent, the city lost more than 4 in 10 of its middle-class adults. At the same time, the lower-income adult population rose by about a quarter and the higher-income adult population fell by about the same percentage"

Nyc
From your link:

cash is accepted in NYC.the exception I’ve seen are few DD since pandemic started.

If anyone is in the Huntington Village area check out Elsie Wing House, bangin crispy chicken sandwich! You can skip the fries, they the shitty shoe string kind and sucked. The quesadilla was average at best.

New Kennedy chicken and halal on the corner of Franklin and Penninsula in Hempstead. They have a rather large menu of all sorts of fried junk, burgers and everything else under the sun. Quality and price are on point and they are quick.

Peri-Peri Boys- new place in in Hicksville-Chicken was fresh and juicy ( many sauce and sandwich/platter options). Overpriced, a 10-15 minute wait, despite not so busy. Friendly service, but I would not repeat. To many other options

New Kennedy chicken and halal on the corner of Franklin and Penninsula in Hempstead. They have a rather large menu of all sorts of fried junk, burgers and everything else under the sun. Quality and price are on point and they are quick.
Kennedy and crown are just shitty hood franchises that buy bulk frozen burgers and chicken. Nothing quality from those places.

you just described 95% of food you eat out. Period. Restaurant depot much?
I don't really do franchise fast food or franchise restaurants. I do a lot of meal prep, saves money and I know what is going on my body. Plus with how the world is now easier doing all my own cooking.

Sorry I put down a bottom of the barrel fast food company, didn't mean to touch a nerve. I'm sure they make amazing food and take great pride in their craft.