Best Crispy Chicken Sandwich Around

The one in riverhead is still open. I just googled, lol. I barely got out to bellport to get their food (obviously more than 2 years) since I didn't know they closed. Definitely not going to riverhead.

Bell port closed after all the tax nonsense, don’t think they’re reopening. I used to love going there, but for wings more than a sandwich. And riverhead I’ve been to a few times this year and I think it’s owned by different owners. Pretty sure the original spicys owners sold it. They still do have the sauce though.

Bell port closed after all the tax nonsense, don’t think they’re reopening. I used to love going there, but for wings more than a sandwich. And riverhead I’ve been to a few times this year and I think it’s owned by different owners. Pretty sure the original spicys owners sold it. They still do have the sauce though.
Do they still give you slices of white bread for napkins

The grilled spicy deluxe sandwich @ CF is very good. An alternative if your watching what you eat. It’s a healthier option that’s delicious.

Although I'm not a big David Chang fan when the first Fuku was open on 1st Ave it was pretty decent. Although I thought it was interesting that when it was first opened the entire staff was the usual Chang foodie crew and a year later when the buzz died down the number of staff was halved and all POC. Plus the "we don't take cash" policy ads to that.
POC can get paid less it’s all business nothing personal great substitutes when profits are down tolerant hiring practices go up that’s the silver lining I guess smh lol. By the way fellas what’s the best spot for wings especially lemon pepper asking for POC? Thanks

Out of the three chains - chick filet, PDQ and Popeyes. I personally think Popeyes has the best sandwich. Just had Chick filet for the first time today, overrated is an understatement. Will never eat their again.

Out of the three chains - chick filet, PDQ and Popeyes. I personally think Popeyes has the best sandwich. Just had Chick filet for the first time today, overrated is an understatement. Will never eat their again.
You should try Chick-fil-A. Chick filet is a cheap knock off.

A little off the fried chicken filet sandwich, which I am not so crazy about.

I am still in Asian countries and 99% of the time, I am eating the local foods, rice, noodles, soups, vegetables, fruits, and sparingly on the fish, chicken and other meats.

But, that 1% of the time, I get that western craving and only one sandwich can satisfy it. And that sandwich would be none other than the McDonald's fish filet sandwich with extra tartar sauce with a cup of black coffee. I mean, that is just about heaven for me.

Call it nostalgia or call it a damned good simple sandwich. I used to make them at my very first job as a 15 year old at McDonald's. (lied my age) I became a steady grillman at a busy store and made my bones there. Knew the entire operation. They wanted to send me to McDonald''s College. Probably should have gone.

Anyway, golden fried filet of fish, half a slice of good ol' American cheese, neatly snugged into a steamed (not toasted) bun with a heavenly lather of their signature tartar sauce. A true American classic. Out here it sets me back about four bucks. (but, I am willing to pay for luxury)

Anybody agree?

A little off the fried chicken filet sandwich, which I am not so crazy about.

I am still in Asian countries and 99% of the time, I am eating the local foods, rice, noodles, soups, vegetables, fruits, and sparingly on the fish, chicken and other meats.

But, that 1% of the time, I get that western craving and only one sandwich can satisfy it. And that sandwich would be none other than the McDonald's fish filet sandwich with extra tartar sauce with a cup of black coffee. I mean, that is just about heaven for me.

Call it nostalgia or call it a damned good simple sandwich. I used to make them at my very first job as a 15 year old at McDonald's. (lied my age) I became a steady grillman at a busy store and made my bones there. Knew the entire operation. They wanted to send me to McDonald''s College. Probably should have gone.

Anyway, golden fried filet of fish, half a slice of good ol' American cheese, neatly snugged into a steamed (not toasted) bun with a heavenly lather of their signature tartar sauce. A true American classic. Out here it sets me back about four bucks. (but, I am willing to pay for luxury)

Anybody agree?
Way to take the thread off track with your asian life and western cravings