Atkins Diet is a JOKE!

cute

i find it's best not to post after a long day as my agression is at its zenith, and my discretion is at it's nadir.

i'm glad yr over it, and if i thought those idiotic emotikons were in any way in good taste i'd post a smiley one.

i wish i could have personalized emotikons designed by say zach posen or isaac mizrahi or someone.

Last edited:
on a metaphysical note . . .

Originally posted by alterego
Try asking a vegan girl to swallow.

æ

(...she eventually agreed after I convinced her that it really was voluntary on my part. Possibly the stupidest argument about swallowing I've ever had. But in this case winning was everything.)
i was thinking about this while i was asleep. i would advise all vegan hookers not to swallow as u cannot be sure the SPERM are voluntarily swimming down the GULLET. i mean they might think they're going to alaska to spawn or something.

Last edited:
Portion Control

I had lost something like 15 lbs with Atkins. Surprised my Doctor, asked me how I did it, when I told him Atkins he just knoded his head and said it will come back on. Well he was right, It did come back that and more......+35 lbs.

Only one way to diet / loss weight. PORTION CONTROL, you need very little, and don't go on a starving diet

Ny Vanessa said:
Alrighty, I started this so called "great diet" 17 days ago.

I starved my ass, eating eggs and bacon, meat only, no bread or my all time favorite, baked potatos.

I watched in pain as others around me enjoyed their carbs, while my body craved them.

I gave myself until today, Thanksgiving Day, to see if I would get any results..

Well, I just got off the scale. Either it's fucking broken, or Atkins is a joke..( or the fact that I did cheat once, or twice may have something to do with it) But I have not seen any results.

I quit. I am going on Trim spa.( http://www.trimspa.com ) If Anna Nicole can do it, so can *I*

Dr. Atkins( rest your soul) You made me waste 17 days of my life depraving myself of the only thing that keeps me from being crabby ...... CARBS!!!

Tonight, I am eating every single drop of stuffing, and all the potatos I want.

I am going to OD on carbs.
Many food have a lot of carbs and we don't realize it. Example: Orange juice is loaded with carbs. I drank the stuff like crazy, not realizing it. Even stuff that says it is for carb controllers..check the labels.

Also, I think you are very hot and don't like my women too skinny. Don't lose too much weight. Maybe just a few pounds.

I did a version of atkins... cut way down on the carbs, iced teas and fruit drinks (snapples) were killing me. I didn't go nuts eating meat either. Stayed with chicken, fish, salads, low carb wraps.... no rice, potatoes or bread and I dropped 25 lbs in a bit more than a month.

Diets are different for everyone. Some can do low fat, some low carbs.

No matter what anyone does you need to exercise or nothing will work like magic.

I just started the SoBe diet... got it from Doc Agastin himself. I stay on it two months and drop 20 I get to play golf at his country club.

Ozzy said:
I did a version of atkins... cut way down on the carbs, iced teas and fruit drinks (snapples) were killing me. I didn't go nuts eating meat either. Stayed with chicken, fish, salads, low carb wraps.... no rice, potatoes or bread and I dropped 25 lbs in a bit more than a month.

No matter what anyone does you need to exercise or nothing will work like magic.

Me too and then I went "off it" and put it all back. I am still conscious of the bread I stuff in my mouth and get to the gym 3 mornings a week, but it's a bitch gettin' older.....

I swallow alot of aggression....along with alot of pizzas.... I should join the Army..they got what, a nine week training program...which is perfect for me. I figure I'll leave there a lean, mean fightin' machine.