AsianJewelNY • 214 Jamaica Ave, Queens Village • 516-476-9500 & 929-204-6668

I'm not long back from a visit today around 1030. Called in the morning and left a message, got a call back 10 minutes later confirming the address and the $60 house fee.

I live nearby and the neighborhood is quiet at that time and there is ample parking on the side streets. Make the call and get to the door and i'm ushered in by Mamasan. She's pretty friendly and curious and directs me to a room. A tall Korean girl in her 20's with a half sleeve tat walks in, her English is not great so i think I make her name out to be Achiko. She's a 6 or 7 across the board, olive skin (which i prefer) long legs, nice feet, large fake breasts (not my thing but they looked good).

We start with the TS and it's pretty thorough, i'd showered beforehand but she really got in there. I'm uncut so it was a bit uncomfortable when she was soaping up and hosing down the the old meat and two veg. Was there for around 10 or 15 minutes. We head back to the room and she gets me ready for the massage. The room is clean enough but there is some obnoxious music threatening to bore deep into my subconscious. I came prepared, had my iPod and travel speaker, ask her to kill the pop music and I put on something more befitting of the mood.

The massage itself was great, she didn't hold back and walked across my back for a bit. I was having doubts about going for FS but being a foot guy this breathed new life into my loins. She explained the rates and we agreed at $110 after dismissing my initial offer of 90.

She stripped down revealing a decent body, breasts were large fake but a decent job, she was a touch on the skinny side for my tastes, stomach wasn't as toned as I had hoped and I would have been down for someone with a bit more curve in the rump. She starts the ST, feel her tongue working her way around my back, next thing I know she buries her tongue in my sheriffs badge and starts moaning. It certainly added a little rumbling in my flannels. On comes the rubber and she starts using her mouth to get me ready. CG is next with her grinding deep but she quickly moves to a squat position and starts slamming herself down furiously. She flips to missionary which was welcome as I was getting a little close to letting go. Mish is deep and slow with her legs wide and ass up, her pussy looks like and absolute jewel (excuse the pun) but it's not as tight as when in CG. I rectify this by bringing her thighs together and going deep. She's not over the top with the noises and after 10 mins of this I ask her to get up and put on some thong backed pantyhose I brought for her. She struggles to get them on then bends over on the table. I can't resist and have a taste of her ass and pussy through the nylon before turning her around for more Mish. I'm pounding away and ask her if I can cum on her nylon clad feet and legs, she says yes and I pull out and get the rubber off. I'm sliding my old chap between her nylon feet and start firing the fuck juice. Just when I thought i was done a second pop made itself known and I started going off like a spunky firework. I've always been a big shooter but it took me by surprise too. By the time I was spent her legs and feet had more splatter than a plasterers radio. She got out of the nylons at warp speed and went outside to wash down while I sat there feeling like the biggest asshole in the world.

She came back with some towels and wiped me off and i sheepishly put my clothes on and made my way out. Mamasan stopped me, asked me to bring more people and told me she had more girls and made the international sign language gesture for giant pendulous breasts.

Not sure I'd go back for FS, depends on the girl i suppose but for 170 it's a little steep. Might go back for a massage and some foot play though.

Went here a couple of days ago. Mama brings me to the room "Miki" walks in. A very petit girl walks in, VERY cute body and a nice face. TS was "ok", nothing special. Back in the room, I lay down, she locks the door, dims the lights and loses the dress, Again, such a cute body and very well proportioned for her height. Massage is mediocre. Her ST was average, nothing spectacular. Then the negotiating. Her language is poor, so we negotiated via hand signals. House was 60, she wanted 140. I tried to hold strong at 100 but caved at 120. She begins with a CBJ which was very good. Excellent skills and she seemed to really try and DT. (God has been quite kind to me so she had her work cut out) I thought I was going to pop, so I grab her and have her sit on my face. She seemed to be enjoying it. Then I put her in K9, and propped her ass up high so I could DATY from behind. Due to the language barrier, she seemed confused at first. This went on for a while. Then I slid in but I could tell it was tough for her, so we changed to mish. She grabbed her legs and practically put them behind her ears. That gave me full access. She was seemingly into it and this view of her had me busting. Clean up was decent. When I left, mama asked me if "She was good?" This laves me to assume that MIKI is new. I'd certainly go back to see her, but the place is a bit pricey.

First post here so I will do my best...

This is my first time going to this location and this is fairly new hobby for me that I do very rarely. Not experienced with all the nuances. I called to see if I had to make an appointment, the mamasan said just come and I got the exact address (it's not on the ad). When I got to the place there are two doors so I had to call and see which one it was.

I walk in and she leads me to a room. In a few minutes Miki walks in and she is tiny. Super skinny and like 5 feet tall with fake ones. Absolutely, no ass which I was not a fan of. She had a cute face, probably in her late 20's. She takes me to the table shower and since it was my first one ever, I'd have to say it was ok. I didn't know what to expect and it was definitely weird. The massage was actually decent. I have gotten much worse. Once we got to the flip she wanted 140, I tried to negotiate but her english was bad and we literally just kept saying 140...120...140...120. I caved. She started on top, then to mish, then I stood up and picked her up and banged her out. She weighs nothing so it was easy. It turned me on and I blew in the bag. Cleanup was good. Alcohol and then a warm towel. Overall it was a good experience. Would probably go back but not with Miki. She was good but I like girls with a little more meat on their bones.

Anyone know about other girls currently there?

Last edited by a moderator:
So I came back and called in advance to ask for a fuller girl with "big breasts". I asked and it was delivered. I met Elise or Elisa, in her mid 30's with very nice D cups and a great figure. The table shower left a little bit to be desired and was very quick and very down to business but did focus nicely on the crack. We come back to the room and she asks for the house fee, $60 so I reach into my pocket and she comes right up to me and takes the money out of my hand?!?! Seriously WTF?! She then says and tip...I'm said hey what are you doing, she says don't worry I make you happy and starts stroking jr. Thankfully, I never take more than I'm willing to spend...damage was $200. I tried to let that shit go and have a good time, but I was pretty pissed.

Massage was less than decent but she played with the balls and tickled my asshole which was very nice. She then says now you give me a massage, which I was fine with but she didn't really ask which was another negative mark. I started rubbing her butt and eventually rubbing her clit but wouldn't let me touch the asshole. I flipped her and it led to DATY. She tasted nice and clean and was totally shaved. Very nice kitty. She then starts a BBBJ which was average (had worse) but was short and when I told her to keep going, she said I want to fuck. Ok. We went through some different positions but she constantly wanted to switch and I couldn't get into the groove in any position. Just as I got going, she insisted on switching. She was also very particular about her nipples. I wanted to lick them and she just wouldn't allow it or pinch her nipples. She also was very tight with my hand not allowing me to roam, constantly holding my hands. That was kinda a buzzkill and was having a bit of trouble keeping it up because I just couldn't find a groove.

She insists on giving me a bbbj to finish but tells me not to CIM. I put her in 69 and enjoy it. Eventually she gets off, lifts my legs over my head and starts eating my ass with a HJ. First time for everything and I really liked it, 45 seconds later I'm done. Clean up was ok.

Overall, I thought she looked great, I didn't like her attitude and limiting her breasts but she introduced me to some assplay which was interesting. Still trying to figure out if I'd go again.

So I came back and called in advance to ask for a fuller girl with "big breasts". I asked and it was delivered. I met Elise or Elisa, in her mid 30's with very nice D cups and a great figure. The table shower left a little bit to be desired and was very quick and very down to business but did focus nicely on the crack. We come back to the room and she asks for the house fee, $60 so I reach into my pocket and she comes right up to me and takes the money out of my hand?!?! Seriously WTF?! She then says and tip...I'm said hey what are you doing, she says don't worry I make you happy and starts stroking jr. Thankfully, I never take more than I'm willing to spend...damage was $200. I tried to let that shit go and have a good time, but I was pretty pissed.

Massage was less than decent but she played with the balls and tickled my asshole which was very nice. She then says now you give me a massage, which I was fine with but she didn't really ask which was another negative mark. I started rubbing her butt and eventually rubbing her clit but wouldn't let me touch the asshole. I flipped her and it led to DATY. She tasted nice and clean and was totally shaved. Very nice kitty. She then starts a BBBJ which was average (had worse) but was short and when I told her to keep going, she said I want to fuck. Ok. We went through some different positions but she constantly wanted to switch and I couldn't get into the groove in any position. Just as I got going, she insisted on switching. She was also very particular about her nipples. I wanted to lick them and she just wouldn't allow it or pinch her nipples. She also was very tight with my hand not allowing me to roam, constantly holding my hands. That was kinda a buzzkill and was having a bit of trouble keeping it up because I just couldn't find a groove.

She insists on giving me a bbbj to finish but tells me not to CIM. I put her in 69 and enjoy it. Eventually she gets off, lifts my legs over my head and starts eating my ass with a HJ. First time for everything and I really liked it, 45 seconds later I'm done. Clean up was ok.

Overall, I thought she looked great, I didn't like her attitude and limiting her breasts but she introduced me to some assplay which was interesting. Still trying to figure out if I'd go again.

I was there this week as well. From the physical description above I believe we saw the same girl except I thought the name was Alice. TBH, I felt the service was bad. TS was assembly line style, massage was lightly rubbing my back with fingernails. FS was hurry up and get out. A little rimming but again assembly line. Hope this isn't the way it is here now.
BTW she had this odd sensation with lightly kissing my eyes. It was weird. She was also smelling my hair a lot. Weird chick.

Called this place today and made an appt. to come in asked how many were working and was told 3 told mamasan I wanted to see all 3. No pblm she says.

Walk up to the door, ring the bell, no answer,knock and turn the knob and opens right up and ran into a monger walking out
1st strike but figured it was just bad timing so wasn't to upset. Asked to see all 3 girls and was told ok. Was walked to my room and a thin long brown hair Korean cute face and real thin.
But I wanted to see what else was there and got some push back, almost walked out because I was annoyed. Mamasan brings the other two females (sorry forgot the name) the one I choose was the same one mentioned previously
Elisa,Alyssa. Something like that.

Better then the avg. AMP provider just like JHS81 mentioned. TS was just rushed thru
The massage nothing special. She was rubbing my head asked what I wanted and told her. Just said ok and ask to pay first. No price mentioned so I just handed over 1oo. No complaints and comes back.
She was very into it didn't resist anything I wanted. I could've done DATY if I wanted but didn't. She wanted to French kiss but I wasn't into that. Jut some mish and doggy then I poped. After I pop I usually leave right after. But she kept asking if I wanted a massage so I took her up on it. I don't go to this place for the massage so I wasn't into it. I tried for a second pop and she said it'll be more $$$ I ask how much and she said same price.

While there I never heard more noise in my life. Bell and door kept going off. That bothered me but hey! I'll still return. Been looking for a provider with a natural D cups like this.

Called this place today and made an appt. to come in asked how many were working and was told 3 told mamasan I wanted to see all 3. No pblm she says.

Walk up to the door, ring the bell, no answer,knock and turn the knob and opens right up and ran into a monger walking out
1st strike but figured it was just bad timing so wasn't to upset. Asked to see all 3 girls and was told ok. Was walked to my room and a thin long brown hair Korean cute face and real thin.
But I wanted to see what else was there and got some push back, almost walked out because I was annoyed. Mamasan brings the other two females (sorry forgot the name) the one I choose was the same one mentioned previously
Elisa,Alyssa. Something like that.

Better then the avg. AMP provider just like JHS81 mentioned. TS was just rushed thru
The massage nothing special. She was rubbing my head asked what I wanted and told her. Just said ok and ask to pay first. No price mentioned so I just handed over 1oo. No complaints and comes back.
She was very into it didn't resist anything I wanted. I could've done DATY if I wanted but didn't. She wanted to French kiss but I wasn't into that. Jut some mish and doggy then I poped. After I pop I usually leave right after. But she kept asking if I wanted a massage so I took her up on it. I don't go to this place for the massage so I wasn't into it. I tried for a second pop and she said it'll be more $$$ I ask how much and she said same price.

While there I never heard more noise in my life. Bell and door kept going off. That bothered me but hey! I'll still return. Been looking for a provider with a natural D cups like this.
So she was cute, thin, long hair, natural D cups named Alyssa, offering 1 hour FS with DFK & DATY for $100 + house?

Decided to take the plunge this Sunday, early afternoon. Called ahead and was told 3 ladies were available. I park on Jamaica Ave. and I'm let inside by the Korean mama-san.
I ask for someone with larger breasts and she leads me to the room where I wait momentarily. Then, in walks Elisa. She's tall, full-figured and has long frizzy hair with an average face. I asked to see another one, the 2nd is shorter with long straight hair, A-cups with a pretty face but I asked to see the last.
So in walks June, she has a toned body with enhanced but still natural looking C-sized cup breasts. She is in a tight black dress and her attitude seems better than the rest so I go with it.
If I were to guess she is in her mid to late 30s judging by the face, but she has the body of a young teenage gymnast. She apparently works out a lot and is a fan of UFC, she even asked me if I watched the NY football game to my surprise.
I undress and we go to the table shower. She cleans all the crevices thoroughly, and takes me back to the room and asks for the house fee of $60. As she leaves, I've already decided that I want to partake in sexual intercourse so I take $100 out and leave it next to the nightstand. I lay face down, she returns, and proceeds to give a great body massage. With 15-min or so remaining she tells me to flip and ask what I want. "I want to have sex." And she replies that normally goes for 140. But I negotiated for 120 and she proceeds to gimme a nice rimjob. I have to stop her because I'm not the biggest fan. I turn around with junior at full attention, she goes down and gobbles on my testies. But there is no bbbj. She applies the cover, gets ontop for cowgirl and she really works it on top. She pulls me up and conversely lays down with her head hanging off the edge of the table where I go missionary. We build a nice rhythm and I pop.
There was no post-shower but she wiped me down thoroughly. She helps me get dressed, putting on my socks and making sure my underwear isn't riding up. She puts on my glasses which she decides to clean with the alcohol. Sweet touch. June is a great lady and I would probably repeat if the opportunity arises. Damage 60+120. Safe mongering and happy holidays.

Did anyone who's met Elisa or Alyssa have any trouble sucking or playing with her nipples? She was so against it, it was kind of a turn off. If I'm asking for big breasts, I'd like to play with them.

Been a while since I came here. Used to have some hot ladies but alot left after a while about a year ago. Heard it got good again and came back. I asked for June when I arrived. Had to wait a bit but it was definitely worth it.

Very nice top and very tone body.. Paid for the hr and went in for shower. Like the way she was teasing and kept a decent conversation going.

Came back to room and started off with a massage. Wasnt the best massage but relaxing enough. Started to tease again and eventually asked what I wanted. I asked for everything and didnt bother negotiating. She left a few minutes. She came back, took off her clothes and began kissing all over. Got goose bumps and she got junior up in no time. Typical cbj, then cg but she got "tired" fast. Nothing special after that. Cleaned me up, offered some water and was on my way.
Overall, she was very friendly and will be going again soon. damage .6+1.4

Went here looking for Elise. She is no longer there. Mamsan is even different. Service was poor and provider I had was actually cute but
When your laying down wishing you spent the money on something better. You know

6o/I00
Provider- Kora? Couldn't hear clear

I've been there 3 times with mixed results
1- i saw coco who I ask for every time but she isn't there anymore, all 3 girls i paid the same 60 hour fee then 100 for a CBJ, coco did rim me first, which i do enjoy and gave the best cbj i ever had and her body was nice.
2. saw mocha was a good experience hinted i wanted some rimming with my CBJ but she definitely doesn't do that overall a good experience
3. saw cooki who based on her pics on the website (which are all surprisingly legit) i wasn't interested in but was actually more attractive in person gave a great TS an average massage but her cbj left a lot to be desired and within a few minutes was complaining i wasn't done, so i ended up finishing myself off

I saw June about a week ago. Parking was not too bad in the area if you park about a block or so away.

Nice body but she is pretty old (I would say 40s). Pics on BP is of her.

TS was decent, some teasing. She cleaned my ass pretty well. I actually enjoy this so she did some extra work back there when cleaning also.

Her massage is very hard. To the point that it hurts. She never asked me how I like it but I just took it since I was a little sore.

On the flip, had some negotiating and ended up agreeing on 140 with RIM. RIM wasn't worth it for me, it was short and she didnt look very into it. Turned around, cover on and some 69 before inserting. A few positions later, I was done.

She cleaned me up and I was on my way out.

Was there recently and saw June. She is definitely in her 40's but the pictures are her. She's skinny with fake ones that feel better than they look. She has a little personality, comes in with a smile, gives me a hug with a big hello. Goes to adjust the table and bends over to show me her ass in her short skirt. Turns around and asks "you like". I said yes even though i like bigger butts and she does not have one.

I'm wearing the robe and she comes up and un-ties the rob, looks at my body, softly flicks my flacid friend and says "very nice". I'm perfectly average but it's still nice to hear. Ties up the rob and leads me to the TS. She's very thorough and nice and definitely cleans the crack very well. She kinda gauged my liking and my moans let her know to keep going. She was just as thorough with johnson. Her massage was super hard and had to ask her to soften up a bit.

On the flip there was some negotiation but no budging on 140 for fs (on top of 60 before). She stepped out and came back in and told me to flip the front. I wasn't' sure what was gonna happen but I was curious. She started RIMing me while squeezing my ass cheeks. It lasted about 5 minutes and I'm fairly new to this so I enjoyed it and thought it was great but I'm far from an expert. She told me to flip and gave me a cbj which was short and very ordinary. I wanted to get to 69 but she just sat on it and started riding. It felt great so I went with it. She rode for a few minutes like a champ. We did a few more positions and it was done. Dressed me and was super enthusiastic the whole way. There were things I liked some I didn't but I think I'd repeat.