AsianJewelNY • 214 Jamaica Ave, Queens Village • 516-476-9500 & 929-204-6668

I want to check this place out because I thought the pictures could be real. When I got inside I asked for Dia and the brought me to a room. The normal house fees apply Dia to my surprise she looked like the pictures. I would say 7 or 8 and mid thirties. I got the hour,the table shower was mediocre and we went back to the room and negotiated right away. 120 for everything she gave the decent massage one of the better ones I've gotten in these kind of places. She gave me a little bit of rimming and turned me over for a nice CBJ and then got on top for cowgirl and then pull me on top of her and mish proceeded to pound it out for about 20 minutes a nice hot towel clean up when finished when it was done it probably ran more than an hour nice time no rush and the pictures seem to be the girls.

I went here for a second time and saw Silver she seems to definitely be the girl in the photo thin spinner nice girl typical Amp routine. One thing I can say about this place the girls are young and nice looking ,most places it seems like it's hit or miss or just miss. Silver asked for 160 for everything and we settled on 120
She did the back walk thing a little St and cbj then on to Mish and finished with doggie. The girls say they're from Manhattan. Also they seem to be able to take a pounding no complaints , most girls complain and say I'm too strong hurry up finish. I haven't been able to get a BBBJ hopefully someone else can ymmv.

http://images1.************/imager/u/large/284042840/027113de09e0f82196cd7c5ea50b8756.jpghttp://images2.************/imager/u/large/284042783/be60f72641d7807e6f45c5b0ddc6bafe.jpg

4f4cda302903937e0f7e0626394a2a30.jpg
de47a83363cd894c57554389acd40d5b.jpg

So based on the initial reviews I paid this spot a visit and had Pearl to round out the 3-girl crew. She seems to be girl in the photo with a great rack a 7/10 face imo and a great ass. Much like the previous review she's a winner within the limits here so I don't think you can go wrong with any option.

Quick table shower which hit all the right spots, made me feel refreshed and squeaky clean on this hot summer day. There was about 15 mins of massage where she straddled over my back. Massage was not great nor bad so I have no complaints. It was the neck massage at the end of the session that was the memorable part as far as massages go.

On to the fun, she skillfully put the bag on and gave a nice covered blowjob with good suction. Kept coming up for LFK and small talk every 30 seconds or so until I was at full attention. Then we did CG, Mish, and doggie until I blew in the bag. She came all over the bag too. All in all, not a bad deal for 60 hours and 120 for the fun. I will be back to try the other talent.

On that note, Mamasan asked for my ID as I walked in, said I looked really young and Pearl mentioned the same a bit later - haven't been carded in 6 years lol

Went to this place a cpl of weeks ago.

http://newyork.************/BodyRub...ee-table-shower-body-slides-call-now/80425685

Mamasan greets me, lets me in, walks me back to a room. Rooms are full walls, locks on the doors and fairly spacious. In walks "Cyril" (At least it sounded like that was her name) Nice body, on the slim side, probablt "C" cups. I'd guess she was in her low 30's and was about a 6 / 10. Table shower was good and thorough but not very playful. Back to the room and a moderately good massage starts but she was massaging the same areas on my back and legs. Then she grabs Jr from behind and asks me if I know her tip amount. "Of course, it's 80.oo" I said, but I had no idea because I had never been here before. (BTW, the house was 60.00) She says, "No......it's 120" I try to stay firm on 80, we settle on 100. She locks the door and off we go. She starts with a very nice cbj, not much hand action, teasing my ass. Switch to DATY, very clean, she seems VERY into it or is a very good actress. Then CG, K9 with me standing behind her, then Mish. While in K9, she was ok with me fingering her ass, but I didn't try greek. Cleanup was mostly me cleaning myself. Overall, not a bad experience. I'd probably go back and try for Greek

Yes I had plan to go here a few days back but it's so far from me. I think her name was silver the one you saw because from someone's else's review the girls are named after gold silver ruby etc as per the stores name. There's another thread maybe mod can merge them.

Yes I had plan to go here a few days back but it's so far from me. I think her name was silver the one you saw because from someone's else's review the girls are named after gold silver ruby etc as per the stores name. There's another thread maybe mod can merge them.
Correct, after I saw the original thread, I figured it was "Silver"

This place has the same phone number, address, and Mo as the place covered in this thread http://utopiaguide.com/forums/threads/214-75-jamaica-avenue-queens-village-516-859-4839.50759/ ;however, it disappeared for a few months and then resurfaced as does a Phoenix.
I didn't even call; I simply showed up and rang the bell after a particularly annoying drive from CT on the TNB leaving me with an enormous blanket of stress to be removed.

The Mama was not the same as I remembered, she was younger and spoke perfect English. Also, no jokes ("This is Natasha, you know, Natasha Kinski.")

My lady was Pearl. She took great pains to make sure I knew her name. ("Pear?" NO..."Pearra? "NO."....Sperra P..E..A..R..? "Pera??" OH! Pearl! Like a necklace.")

Her body is amazing. Almost unbelievable. I paid her $160 for a Hj but I would have paid $250 just to see her naked.

She walks in, slim as a Korean should be,5'6" or so, maybe 115, but with an incredible rack and curvy ass on a slim Asian lady's body. I figured bolt on's. If they are, Kudos to the surgeon. They are full, round, firm, and fleshy, with just the right amount of give. Likewise, her ass is just a little bit bigger than expected, with a deep cleft. At one point she allowed me some time with her body and I explored her from head to toe, front to back, and found a lady slim from side to side, toned from front to back, silky skin all around with no bumps or wrinkles, but with tits and ass that responded to the touch like you would hope (after all, tits and ass are just skin covered fat). But, I get ahead of myself.

Nice table shower, not perfunctory but not so involved either.
oH SHIT THE WIFE, SEE YOU LATER

If someone can definitely confirm they are one and the same, I will merge the threads. The addresses are similar. This one may just be lacking the suffix. But the phone numbers are different.

Sorry, I'm back now.

So, in 20 years of this hobby this was I think the first time I went to an AMP where the picture was the lady.

I liked Pearl. In the room, she got naked and lay next to me on the table. She put her face near mine and chatted, talked, and lightly massaged as we lay there. I roamed over her body and lightly touched her face, but she asked me not to smudge her make-up. Funny.
Every few minutes she would move her head somewhere and kiss, lick, and bite lightly. My chest, belly, legs, balls all got the treatment. She stood to start the HJ and agreed when I asked her to oil her pussy and ass, but she didn't allow insertion. She was very responsive to my request to slow down, why not? I paid for the hour, but some girls want it done.
She agreed to insert a gloved finger at just the right moment.
She asked me if I come "inside or outside." WTF, I'm a guy, I cum when that stuff is pumped out of me. Do I need an education?
As I got close, she put her head inches from my dick. I knew there would be a chance of a shot instead of a drip out, and I thought it would be funny if it reached her face.

I enjoyed the session. Not only was the woman exceptionally shapely, she was also surprising and interesting. Although Jamaica Avenue is a busy street, I didn't have to stand outside long. The $180 she'd want for a lay is a bit steep for me but might be an interesting as well as pleasurable experience. Even if I don't return I'll enjoy thinking about it.

If someone can definitely confirm they are one and the same, I will merge the threads. The addresses are similar. This one may just be lacking the suffix. But the phone numbers are different.
As I said, same phone number, same storefront, different people.
It's like Michael Murphy's Liquor Store, whose proprietor is now Chinese. Is it informative to merge reviews? Heavy is the head that wears the crown.

Gavvy Cravath

Moderator Emeritus
I was there about 3 weeks ago. It was early evening. There were about 8 guys hanging outside the barber shop across the way. Then there were regular people walking by. I got spooked and called my bbj girl in Elmont.

I've lived in this area. Nothing to really get spooked about- unless you don't like the possibility that some black dudes are talking shit about you.

I do hate a place with a lot of foot traffic.

I was there the other night and can confirm "new management". I met Amber. Cute early 30's petite except for a little belly fat. Went through the script very mechanically. I'll give them another shot but I hope it gets better. Not that it was bad, just not great.

Visited Friday afternoon after work. Called up to see if Amber or Pearl were working and MMS asked me if I had been there before. I said yes and she said she has new girls, and one has a very big chest. I like big breasts so I headed right over.

Plenty of parking on the street and doesn't have the greatest appearance on the outside but inside is clean. MMS as stated earlier doesn't seem to be the friendliest but showed me to a room and said if I don't like the first girl ask for another and she will send in the big breasted girl who is leaving tomorrow for vacation.

In comes the first girl and she was very cute and a nice body but was interested to see the big tits so I asked her to send in the other girl. In she comes and she does have ample natural breasts. Says her name is Desi or Deshi.

$60 for the hour no HH Rates available.
TS was standard and good. Really dried me off well and proceeded with a decent massage. Tells me to flip and then looks like she just wants to give me an HJ and asks if I want oil. I tell her I wanna fuck her and she laughs and says it will cost me more. And says how much? I say $100 and she agrees. Wish I started lower now, haha.
She leaves to get cover and comes back for some good CFS. I bust my nut doing missionary and she easily took the pounding.

She asks if I want more massage but I had to get home so I shorted myself.

Face: 7/10
Body: 5.5/10 but good natural rack and some nice cushion for the pushin.

Will return to see what other girls are available.

I went by 6:30 on a Sunday night in August. I was directed to ta room by a fairly young Mama and in comes Amber. I saw her in one of their ads, although my memory tells me they called her "Ember." K girl, 40 ish, very slim, easily D's, looked and felt very natural.
Friendly during the TS but ignored my invitation to give my ass a good washing.
She wanted $140 for FS, pouted when I offered $100. I went for it, when I do this I have already invested a does of V (I'm running out of the Bombay generics and I don't want to deal with these spammers again, and I recently priced legit V at $50 per dose!) and a want a girl who'll do what I want and at least act like it's ok.

So she undresses, and I really like her body. Unlike the other girls with disproportionally large breasts I've seen here, I can make out the shadow of a scar on the bottom of her breast. She gives me what falls just a bit short of a tongue bath, lots of sensual massage, and then invites me to touch her, which I did pretty completely.
She put on the rubber with her mouth and sucked very nicely for a while, then we went to mish and doggy. I asked her to finish with her mouth ( I started to lose confidence) and she left for a couple of minutes to get another condom. I guess she didn't want to taste her own pussy.

I had her get in 69 position as she sucked, and I slowly inserted a finger into her pussy and asshole. I expected her to object, but she didn't.

When I finished, she sat on my hip and pulled her legs up into a comfortable position, and started to chat, asking me about my life and sharing her story. I liked this but was under a bit of time pressure, and she seemed upset I blew off her conversation after a few minutes.

I might repeat, but if I do I have to reel in the pricing to $160 total for FS.