AsianJewelNY • 214 Jamaica Ave, Queens Village • 516-476-9500 & 929-204-6668

June picture on the website doesn’t show her age. That body look amazing. If that the case that she is up there in age then have any seen Miko cause she’s on my bucket list.

I saw sky a week ago and I left so upset. She was cute with a nice personality and things were going well till the flip. The annoyances slowly built up and then it just ended terribly. First she starts licking the balls and barely any shaft focuses on this weird licking thing she does but no sucking. The whole time she's positioning herself so I couldn't grab her breasts. I ask for a Rim, no...ok. I ask for 69, she's annoyed but turns around and keeps her vag like 8 inches away from my face. I start to pull her closer so I can taste it and she fights it and finally says no. ok... she then gets on top for literally 30 seconds and holds my hands from touching her tits and won't let me lick them. We switch into mish and again won't let me lick her nipples or touch them. She's getting frustrated that I didn't bust in 2 minutes in mish. She's not that hot and she's not exactly doing anything to turn me on in anyway. After looking at her annoyed face for 4 minutes I ask for doggy style. I'm annoyed at this point but I figured, I'll bang it out and leave. Nope. The whole time she's kinda moving the right side of her hip away so I can't get fully in. I'm pulling her hips into me and she's fighting it. I'm not big at all. Not at all. I'm literally the definition of average in length with below average girth. I'm not pounding away either and she's just won't let me get all the way in but I persist and right as I'm about to cum she pulls away annoyed and I end up cumming in the condom while holding my dick. For 200 that was the worst experience ever. I've had short stays basically pump and dumbs that were better than that. Avoid Sky at all costs. She is not cut out for this work what so ever. If she can't handle me, I don't see what she can even do for a dude that's hung.

I saw sky a week ago and I left so upset. She was cute with a nice personality and things were going well till the flip. The annoyances slowly built up and then it just ended terribly. First she starts licking the balls and barely any shaft focuses on this weird licking thing she does but no sucking. The whole time she's positioning herself so I couldn't grab her breasts. I ask for a Rim, no...ok. I ask for 69, she's annoyed but turns around and keeps her vag like 8 inches away from my face. I start to pull her closer so I can taste it and she fights it and finally says no. ok... she then gets on top for literally 30 seconds and holds my hands from touching her tits and won't let me lick them. We switch into mish and again won't let me lick her nipples or touch them. She's getting frustrated that I didn't bust in 2 minutes in mish. She's not that hot and she's not exactly doing anything to turn me on in anyway. After looking at her annoyed face for 4 minutes I ask for doggy style. I'm annoyed at this point but I figured, I'll bang it out and leave. Nope. The whole time she's kinda moving the right side of her hip away so I can't get fully in. I'm pulling her hips into me and she's fighting it. I'm not big at all. Not at all. I'm literally the definition of average in length with below average girth. I'm not pounding away either and she's just won't let me get all the way in but I persist and right as I'm about to cum she pulls away annoyed and I end up cumming in the condom while holding my dick. For 200 that was the worst experience ever. I've had short stays basically pump and dumbs that were better than that. Avoid Sky at all costs. She is not cut out for this work what so ever. If she can't handle me, I don't see what she can even do for a dude that's hung.

thanks for the warning!

victoria looks very promising
Sorry but Nope. Photoshop master at work here. I feel like most of the pics from this place are usually pretty close.

She seemed a little chubby through the outfit but I went for it because (A) I'm in it for the variety and (B) this was one of those times I just needed to sit back, relax and be serviced. Didn't really care that she wasn't a 10. Well, the service was good but she was more than chubby. She was large and flabby in the waste area. Her gut was flopping around as I was going at in doggy. She did the normal AMP routine and I've had worse service from hotter girls but I would not repeat with her. I'm a little regretful that I didn't walk because of the bait and switch but the fact is that it's always a little bit of bait and switch with the AMPS but this girl is a BBW. Funny thing is her legs are really thin. I hope Lucy isn't as far off from the pics as Victoria is.
$200 total CBJ & CFS in CG and doggy... oh this was new, after I blew in the bag in doggy, she turned and gave me more CBJ to make sure I was good and done. That was pretty cool just because it was unexpected.

Sorry but Nope. Photoshop master at work here. I feel like most of the pics from this place are usually pretty close.

She seemed a little chubby through the outfit but I went for it because (A) I'm in it for the variety and (B) this was one of those times I just needed to sit back, relax and be serviced. Didn't really care that she wasn't a 10. Well, the service was good but she was more than chubby. She was large and flabby in the waste area. Her gut was flopping around as I was going at in doggy. She did the normal AMP routine and I've had worse service from hotter girls but I would not repeat with her. I'm a little regretful that I didn't walk because of the bait and switch but the fact is that it's always a little bit of bait and switch with the AMPS but this girl is a BBW. Funny thing is her legs are really thin. I hope Lucy isn't as far off from the pics as Victoria is.
$200 total CBJ & CFS in CG and doggy... oh this was new, after I blew in the bag in doggy, she turned and gave me more CBJ to make sure I was good and done. That was pretty cool just because it was unexpected.

you beat me to it, i also was disappointed by her... my review would be almost identical to yours she was sweaty and had a large belly very disappointing

I saw Green recently and did not feel a lack of effort. Basic mechanical session like most of the girls at most amps. I’m not one for daty and/or fingering so I can’t comment on her rules since I didn’t try either of those but she did swing around to 69 during the CBJ which made me feel like she was offering up the daty. I’d like to see her again. There was no rimming which I do enjoy so that was a negative but I didn’t ask for it either. The no rimming was a real surprise because she cleaned my crack thoroughly in the TS. Usually a sign of a good rimming on its way.
Nice body. Perky A’s and thin girl. Very nice soft skin.

Walk in here a week ago. Plenty of parking in area. Was greated by what I like to think of is the manager. She actually ask for my name and number and writes it down. (Don't no why) of course I give her what she wants to here. We proceed to the back, she puts me in a room and a few seconds later I was greeted by Green. Everyone has their own opinions but holy shit. I was blown away. Slim petite tan skinned toned nice soft b breast soft skin dark nipples dark pussy lips complety wax. I no this because I'm a man with little words. I have my max amount set in mind. 60 hr/ house fee and 160 to this gorgeous Korean women. Done on the table ready to go. She takes me to have a TS and it was great she spent time cleaning, soaking, stroking and overall just doing a great job. About 15 min for TS. We go back to room she starts off with a nice strong full body massage from the top of my head down to the bottoms of my feet. She even stands on top using top bars as she massage my back and legs with her feet. About 20 min in she stops and strips off everything. Proceeds to run her tits all over my back and licking and tasting me all over. Soft kisses all over slowy licking Jr. Up and down the shaft. Just showing a lot of GFE. I tell her go to 69 and does it with no hesitation pussy smelling clean all in my face rubing her clit on my nose and letting me eat her out as if it was laat super. I tell her to lay down and she s me do you wanna touch me so I return the favor licking,touching her all over massaging her pussy lips. As I slowly get into for missionary. She let's me get all in her non of that to big bullshit. She took it all like a champ. If she's a good actress the so be it. She was loving it. As I was as well. I tell her to flip over. I start going in from the back touching her asshole with my fingers as I fuck her doggie style. Shes arched over face down ass up taking it all in. Boom..i was done. Came so hard almost put me out..lmfao... writing this review making me want to go see her again. Overall damage was 160 for her 60 for the house yeah a little steep but when you want it you want it when it's right it's right. If you wanted to know exactly what she looks like on the actual website it shows the girl her name is Green and those are her photos exactly I kid you not

Walk in here a week ago. Plenty of parking in area. Was greated by what I like to think of is the manager. She actually ask for my name and number and writes it down. (Don't no why) of course I give her what she wants to here. We proceed to the back, she puts me in a room and a few seconds later I was greeted by Green. Everyone has their own opinions but holy shit. I was blown away. Slim petite tan skinned toned nice soft b breast soft skin dark nipples dark pussy lips complety wax. I no this because I'm a man with little words. I have my max amount set in mind. 60 hr/ house fee and 160 to this gorgeous Korean women. Done on the table ready to go. She takes me to have a TS and it was great she spent time cleaning, soaking, stroking and overall just doing a great job. About 15 min for TS. We go back to room she starts off with a nice strong full body massage from the top of my head down to the bottoms of my feet. She even stands on top using top bars as she massage my back and legs with her feet. About 20 min in she stops and strips off everything. Proceeds to run her tits all over my back and licking and tasting me all over. Soft kisses all over slowy licking Jr. Up and down the shaft. Just showing a lot of GFE. I tell her go to 69 and does it with no hesitation pussy smelling clean all in my face rubing her clit on my nose and letting me eat her out as if it was laat super. I tell her to lay down and she s me do you wanna touch me so I return the favor licking,touching her all over massaging her pussy lips. As I slowly get into for missionary. She let's me get all in her non of that to big bullshit. She took it all like a champ. If she's a good actress the so be it. She was loving it. As I was as well. I tell her to flip over. I start going in from the back touching her asshole with my fingers as I fuck her doggie style. Shes arched over face down ass up taking it all in. Boom..i was done. Came so hard almost put me out..lmfao... writing this review making me want to go see her again. Overall damage was 160 for her 60 for the house yeah a little steep but when you want it you want it when it's right it's right. If you wanted to know exactly what she looks like on the actual website it shows the girl her name is Green and those are her photos exactly I kid you not
was that a BBBJ? any clue if rimming or greek is on the menu?