Asian Model Spa Reviews & Discussion NYC 917-916-2418

Status
Not open for further replies.
Visited Leah after seeing the young comment and I want to see it with my own eyes, certified young looking age and not upsell. She isn’t pale white, but a more healthy skin tone, with deep eyes. I wouldn't say she is drop dead pretty like Julie@NYAW but for me the face and the smile is considered prettier than most, especially the smile. She is tall like a model, not much boob, but semi-toned, wide shoulder but skinny build. Other mongers posted college girlfriends like, can’t find a better word for it than that. She gave me exactly the feeling when I was doing my college gf back in the days, coming home from class together back to the dorm and doing our thang stuff.

Didn’t do TS as time did not allow, so was showering in the room, BBBJ is great for me prob due to my size not terribly big, and the kiss is really great. Didn't ask for rimming this time mostly cuz I can’t wait to do her. We chatted a lot the whole time, and of course I spoke Mando, things we like, music we both enjoy and stuff and my junior was slowly going inside her. As soon as I am in with mish, she hugged me tightly as I am pushing in deep, her legs wrapped me firmly and her body started twitching like she really enjoys it. And she hugged me so hard that it made me even harder and I banged her really really hard until I cum. The whole experience is better than great and I would recommend people to check her out.

I had my eyes on sasa on my way out though, that long black hair is the art work of god.

Stopped by on Monday and saw Ada. Set up was easy, texted I was on my way and got the ok.
Get there and am greeted by mms. She's not old and and ok face, but I wish she worked as well.
I wash my hands and am led to the room. Pretty big room with a tub and a bed, locker, and a baggy to put personal items in. Ada walks in, she's cute, looks late 20s, c cups, that are man-made but hard to tell. Give her the the fee and we both strip down and off to the TS.
Wash starts off professional but gets playful. nice nuru, never had one before. Applies mouthwash to my underside and gives a pretty good rimjob, but the mouthwash stings a bit. Turn over, decent bbbj,more bodyslide.
Back to the room and down to business. start off in 69, change positions, and finish in the bag. No lfk, dfk.
Afterwards we chat through translating apps, she compliments my eyelashes, and shows me her cats until our time is done.
Ada's cute, but I was expecting a bit more gusto. Not sure if the stuff going on in the city is making providers limit their services, but oh well. Was nice to try but I won't repeat soon.

Visited AMS last Monday, I know I shouldn’t, but I still went. Luckily I am symptoms free and I have been working from home for quite a while. All my go-to closed, so I called up this place and found they are still running. Kelly introduced Ada to me, her face is more cute than pretty, but the body is killer. All-natural, somewhat curvy on her petite body and very cute feet. She expressed her concern of the virus with me and I told her I am not interested in getting it, so I propose that we skip the table shower and just spend time in the room, table shower can wait till all these chaos passes.

I know it is still gambling, but at least Ada is not symptomatic and AMS did do a great job of cleaning everything. Hand sanitizer and alcohol spray are all over. I did not try to kiss Ada, it will just ruin it I think, but she washed me thoroughly and cleaned me with alcohol, and started licking my nipples and working her way down to my junior. In extreme times like this, and the fact I have been holding off visiting spas for more than 2 weeks, this is heaven already. BBBJ is more than great, plus the visual of her body, it just seems so right. I got very very hard (mostly due to not doing girls for an extended amount of time) and she covered me up for the main event. I went in Mish, but soon flipped her for doggy and donated in that position.

I cleaned myself extensively with the alcohol they provided, although probably just to get a feeling of peace in mind if it is remotely any useful, but a week now and I still feel fine at least. Ada is so good that I would recommend her, but she is going back to China next month. I wish I have run into her in less chaotic times so I can get to know her better and have more fun with her, but to me, this is as good as it gets atm.

Hey guys ,Stopped by last night and saw Rachel she looked great very attractive face nice voice and body was wonderful took a hour 280 total plus 40 tip. She had a red white uniform that look hot and perfect size bolt on but felt great.
Table shower and full service was great but with the virus going around they are holding back on rimming dfk pussy licking or finger play.her on top was great and I had a great release while she was still grinding away I loved it ass was soft and cute her nipples are perfect and pointy.

I will try her again after all this virus talk passes hopefully she can return to form like she was before all this.

Made an appointment to return to AMS, I wanted to try Jia Jia. 30 something, Chinese, Curvy Body, good English skills. Her personality was a little distant though, as if she's a little jaded.

But in terms of service she she did great, solid BBBJ w / DT, excellent rim-job, must have learned from someone great like Kelly, the MMS. I spent most of the session savoring her heads skills and then as time was getting low finished with some DS.

And about Kelly: she was dressed sexy and wearing makeup, so you know what that means LOL @bighard20in :) I'm going to go back to see Kelly too.

Made an appointment to return to AMS, I wanted to try Jia Jia. 30 something, Chinese, Curvy Body, good English skills. Her personality was a little distant though, as if she's a little jaded.

But in terms of service she she did great, solid BBBJ w / DT, excellent rim-job, must have learned from someone great like Kelly, the MMS. I spent most of the session savoring her heads skills and then as time was getting low finished with some DS.

And about Kelly: she was dressed sexy and wearing makeup, so you know what that means LOL @bighard20in :) I'm going to go back to see Kelly too.
No, what does sexy dress up and makeup mean?

So I broke my cold turkey AMP abstinence since I was in NYC last night. Went to this place and brought to the room. Her name i believe was NimNim? I don't know since it was none of the names they had listed in their free UG advertisement (just saw Slinky telling them to pay their bill).
I was led to the table shower and given a basic table shower without much teasing or indication of any special coming up.
Back to the room and the perfunctory script continued. She wasn't open to having her pussy rubbed and I didn't even try to FIV. I figured DATY was Off the table which was fine since what I did feel was no trimming down there.
Did CBJ then tried to hop on while I was not at full staff. I told her to just do a HJ to get this over with.
So to sum up she was nice but with the performance of an independent film actor. She really tried but she wasn't getting an Oscar or an independent award as well.
The mask stayed on which I get so broke my abstinence at the worse time anyway. I doubt it would have changed her script anyway.
Looks wise I'd say 6/10 and probably early 30s. Performance was 5/10. The usual $280 and yes I still tipped $40 because I'm a nice guy.

So I broke my cold turkey AMP abstinence since I was in NYC last night. Went to this place and brought to the room. Her name i believe was NimNim? I don't know since it was none of the names they had listed in their free UG advertisement (just saw Slinky telling them to pay their bill).
I was led to the table shower and given a basic table shower without much teasing or indication of any special coming up.
Back to the room and the perfunctory script continued. She wasn't open to having her pussy rubbed and I didn't even try to FIV. I figured DATY was Off the table which was fine since what I did feel was no trimming down there.
Did CBJ then tried to hop on while I was not at full staff. I told her to just do a HJ to get this over with.
So to sum up she was nice but with the performance of an independent film actor. She really tried but she wasn't getting an Oscar or an independent award as well.
The mask stayed on which I get so broke my abstinence at the worse time anyway. I doubt it would have changed her script anyway.
Looks wise I'd say 6/10 and probably early 30s. Performance was 5/10. The usual $280 and yes I still tipped $40 because I'm a nice guy.

I am sorry to hear that your experience here wasn’t up to expectation. Please note that customer pleasure is always our top priority. After reading your feedback we’ve already communicated with the lady and we decided to part ways with her since she couldn’t meet our requirements.We’ve got other attractive ladies waiting for your visit. In the future please feel free to provide immediate feedback to mamasan. We will do our best to handle any situations.

With numbers at an all-time low with Covid I decided to come out and see Leah at Asian Model Spa. Her pictures on the twitter page intrigued me. Not to mention her black outfit with that cleavage. When I arrived at the spa, MMS (Kelly) greeted me with a nice hug. Took care of the temperature check and of course I had my mask on. Kelly introduced Leah to me and junior got hard instantly. She’s about 5’3 and looked even prettier in person compared to her pictures online. Maybe it’s 4 months of staying at home but I was ready for the main event right at that moment. All I can think about is the moment when I get her naked. As I was able to gathered myself Leah and I exchanged pleasantries. She communicated her concern of the virus with me and I felt the same way. I opted for the table shower with a quick bbbj preview. After the shower Leah ensure me that they are taking necessary precaution to protect both clients and herself. Hand sanitizer and sprays were available. I kept my mask on because I just felt safer and it wasn’t a requirement.

For the main event: Leah has a nice body with all-natural breast (B’s in my opinion) Leah starting licking and nibbling on my neck while I was fondling and playing with her tits. She proceeded to my nipples, licked and sucked on them while playing with my hard cock. Since I’m a dom I decided to guide her head straight down south where she gave me a BBBJ with BLS. Then she told me to get on all fours and gave me a rim job while stroking junior. It was fun but I wanted more oral so I flipped back over, and after about 8-10 minutes I popped, CIM. Leah looked at me, gave me a smile and my first round was complete. As I regrouped, Leah and I spoke about the whole pandemic for about 15 minutes while I was spooning her. At this point, I was able to rise to the occasion and Leah knew as well. I wanted to return the favor and went straight to DATY. While I was dining, licking her clit I used my middle and ring finger simultaneously slowly. She tasted amazing and I can see her creamy juices slowly dripping out onto my finger while she was moaning and pulling and yanking my hair. Not to toot my own horn but made my go faster and harder until she ‘O.” Leah grabbed the hat and hopped on. We went through multiple positions: rcg, mish and I finished round 2 in doggy. At this point I’m completely drained. Maybe it’s lack of exercise of just me staying at home for 4 months but I’m exhausted. With 10 minutes to go, Leah and I cuddled and chit chatted. This was a much-needed hour and with all this time off I’m glad to be back in the hobbying scene. $280 plus $40 tip was well spent. I will see Leah again. I would recommend.

Review for Leah,

I guess during pandemic there’s also a new norm for AMPs. At Asian Model Spa a couple things are changed. Masks on for gents all time, means no kissing licking etc. I think it is a responsible thing to do from the spa, or else ladies might end up kiss some infected dudes and pass the virus around. Also they will sanitize your shoes and take your temperature to make sure we can still enjoy ourselves without pandemic concerns. kudos to Asian Model Spa for doing the right thing.

Back to Leah, a 5 ft 3 , at her upper 20s, pretty friendly when we meet. Table showers and bbbj are something I missed the most since lockdowns. BBBJ is awesome and I almost cum quickly. Back to the room after another round of bbbj or so she starts to be more aggressive to climb on me and we ended up playing 4 positions. She coped with each one of them perfectly and I had a bit trouble breathing doing everything with mask on. 280 one hour and I am sure I will be back to see Leah again

Status
Not open for further replies.