Asian Model Spa Reviews & Discussion NYC 917-916-2418

Status
Not open for further replies.
So after a friend’s referring, I remembered this place I used to go but no longer visit for a while. I called up and the ole-good Kelly picks up the phone, she goes by MMS-Annie now and like Sally no longer working. After some catching up, she displayed her collection of Thai and Chinese girls to me, and I picked Lisa out of the line. I remember someone telling me this Thai chick used to be in MAGFE as Sana, and I went along with it. She is very cute in a special way, if you like paper thin provider you can look away, if you like thick nympho this is what you should go for. The whole session she kept grabbing my hand and squeeze her tits, and ask me to do it harder and harder while she blowing the crap out of me.

TS is standard but awesome in a way, Lisa’s skin is very very soft and milky white. Sliding is very erotic and her butt crack going through my rod made me super hard. The BBBJ is top notch, although there are many great BBBJ provider so nothing to write home about, but the doggy during FS is unforgettable good. I didn’t expect she to be this tight, plus the view of perfect apple/peach ass, and how she plant herself on bed and aim her ass at you waiting to be fuked hard by your bar is mind blowing. She kinda semi screamed the entire time, and donated very quick. Light massage and various position for round two, almost did round 3 in the standing shower when we were cleaning up (they have shower in the bedroom, just not the table), she got me hard again when she rubs her ass on my thing while cleaning it, but I know I don’t have the stamina today so I just enjoyed it and let it slide.

Damage was $$.4 but including the TS I actually was there for about 70 min and Kelly-mms didn’t rush me. I said I want to have a session with Kelly but she kindly declined due to her duty answering phone and such, but it is very nice seeing her again, jogs all the good memories with that place. Lisa is great, I would repeat and recommend everyone who like asian girl with latino build. On the menu it is $$.8 for 2 pops and $$.4 for single one, but familiar faces I didn't think she cares thus I got away with it.

I checked out Angie on my way out, I would say she is as pretty as Lisa, but pretty seductive. I am tempted to do a double next time. (kelly also quietly mentioned if I do double she would discount the house fee by 50%, so like$40 off, my guess is the total dmg will be $$$$.4)

Looking forward to my next visit

Bah I checked and texted, and got this
https://modelspavip.com/

seems their website service had some issue and moved to this site before they can reactivated their original site.

On a side note, Angie is nothing like the picture, but her service is really good and all the normal routine trick she does just felt really good and not blend at all. I don't usually go to this place (I usually lurks around nyaw or magfe) but I really enejoyed my recent visit with Lisa and Angie.

Lisa

I had the pleasure of seeing Lisa the week before last and was pleased. She appears taller in photos but she’s actually about 5’2” and more curvy than your average Asian.
Started in the room with a quick bbbj while she was on her knees removing my socks. Nice touch. Onto the TS where she did a nice slide and a quick rim and more bbbj. We swung around to 69 where I dined and she seemed to enjoy it. Back to the room for more bbbj and 69 followed by cowgirl, mish and a nice finish in DS. I’m pretty much one and done so I enjoyed a nice massage until time was up. I asked for a shower and because Lisa had to move on, the mama took me to the TS and washed me off.

Lisa

I had the pleasure of seeing Lisa the week before last and was pleased. She appears taller in photos but she’s actually about 5’2” and more curvy than your average Asian.
Started in the room with a quick bbbj while she was on her knees removing my socks. Nice touch. Onto the TS where she did a nice slide and a quick rim and more bbbj. We swung around to 69 where I dined and she seemed to enjoy it. Back to the room for more bbbj and 69 followed by cowgirl, mish and a nice finish in DS. I’m pretty much one and done so I enjoyed a nice massage until time was up. I asked for a shower and because Lisa had to move on, the mama took me to the TS and washed me off.
Did you get your full 30 or 60 minutes worth of attended service by Lisa?

I haven't been to this places alot lately due to too many tasty meal out there, but I just miss chatting with good ole Kelly so I walked in just to say hi this afternoon. Kelly is happy to see me but also a bit worried about business, sitting on her couch. I try to cheer her up with some lame jokes but a tall slim lady just walk by in her black lingerie, smiled at me and she just had me that moment. I was a fan of the old provider name Ella (aka Eva in Grace), this girl looks just like her, except full model figure, long skinny legs standing roughly 5ft 7, slim waist and nice all natural boob.

I quickly asked Kelly if she is free now, Kelly nodded and I am in the room before I realize. Her name at this spot is Alice, I was told she is mix of chinese Korean, speaks fluent both, didn't test her English as I am mainly a Chinese speaker. I only have time for hh, so we did a nice sensational standing shower. Her touch is exceptionally soft, graceful, emitting a relaxing aura and comfort every nerve of mine.

back in room she did the cat walk licking around my back and front, BBBJ is superb, not toothy at all but felt very good. Even only doing hh I still have her spend a bit more time with her face attached between my legs. Her ball licking technique is also something I should wrote home about, the pointy strong but rather soft tips of her tongue grazing your sack is beyond words can describe.

Finally, covered up and I say I wanna go on top, she smiled lay on the bed, I licked her nipple and DATY for a bit before I fully charged in, very tight, sign of low mileage. didnt take long till I explode which I usually can last for a while. The squeeze is real and visually very satisfying.

If you wonder how she looks, 85% resemble izumi inamori, which you can google. Will def repeat as soon as I got another time to visit. I can't wait already

-------
on a side note, I have been chatting with Kelly and she is saying a portion of working girl she know is not interested in providing GFE service, while they are young and pretty they mostly just work in Flushing offering quickie service, basically just nipple licking BBBJ and cover and go. I told her she might as well get all those here, I am sure someone would prefer quickie as well. Didn't discuss price schedule with her, but my previous visit in flushing is 120 for 15 min, if didn't cum its 180 for 30 min, and 40 extra for every 15 min afterward. only 1 pop (i think that one was on northern Blvd, wish Kelly would adopt this price schedule).

I haven't been to this places alot lately due to too many tasty meal out there, but I just miss chatting with good ole Kelly so I walked in just to say hi this afternoon. Kelly is happy to see me but also a bit worried about business, sitting on her couch. I try to cheer her up with some lame jokes but a tall slim lady just walk by in her black lingerie, smiled at me and she just had me that moment. I was a fan of the old provider name Ella (aka Eva in Grace), this girl looks just like her, except full model figure, long skinny legs standing roughly 5ft 7, slim waist and nice all natural boob.

I quickly asked Kelly if she is free now, Kelly nodded and I am in the room before I realize. Her name at this spot is Alice, I was told she is mix of chinese Korean, speaks fluent both, didn't test her English as I am mainly a Chinese speaker. I only have time for hh, so we did a nice sensational standing shower. Her touch is exceptionally soft, graceful, emitting a relaxing aura and comfort every nerve of mine.

back in room she did the cat walk licking around my back and front, BBBJ is superb, not toothy at all but felt very good. Even only doing hh I still have her spend a bit more time with her face attached between my legs. Her ball licking technique is also something I should wrote home about, the pointy strong but rather soft tips of her tongue grazing your sack is beyond words can describe.

Finally, covered up and I say I wanna go on top, she smiled lay on the bed, I licked her nipple and DATY for a bit before I fully charged in, very tight, sign of low mileage. didnt take long till I explode which I usually can last for a while. The squeeze is real and visually very satisfying.

If you wonder how she looks, 85% resemble izumi inamori, which you can google. Will def repeat as soon as I got another time to visit. I can't wait already

-------
on a side note, I have been chatting with Kelly and she is saying a portion of working girl she know is not interested in providing GFE service, while they are young and pretty they mostly just work in Flushing offering quickie service, basically just nipple licking BBBJ and cover and go. I told her she might as well get all those here, I am sure someone would prefer quickie as well. Didn't discuss price schedule with her, but my previous visit in flushing is 120 for 15 min, if didn't cum its 180 for 30 min, and 40 extra for every 15 min afterward. only 1 pop (i think that one was on northern Blvd, wish Kelly would adopt this price schedule).
$120 for 15 min and $40 extra for every 15 min. Where on northern blvd? I have to avoid as that is where more then what I pay in flushing. I saw a lady from the flushing site and got 2 pop for $80, another place in flushing $80 for 45 min which included massage and one pop. Yes there are places offering $120 for one pop but those are asian fasthouse which is much different then high end service which Kelly place is offering. So if she take your idea and go down that road I think she would be turning her place to a fasthouse. That’s my .02

This is a review of LULU (who is actually FLORA, previously of GGR/PH fame!). I was delighted to find that she had returned to the game, now at Asia Model Spa in the Diamond District. She told me she took time off to go to school. Which I found extremely plausible as she speaks the best English I have experienced with anyone at an AMP in some time.

Body-type-wise she is on the petite side of the Bombshell body type. Serious curves and all natural (I checked carefully.) I would estimate 5 feet 2 or 5 feet 3, 110-115 pounds, C breasts. Nice hips and ass. And a decent thigh gap for someone with her mid-sided frame. Overall her body is great. Age estimate: early 30s.

I'm gonna call Lulu by her original name, Flora. Flora's face + Hair is really really interesting. Unlike any other asian girl I've come across. The best way I can describe it is...if Miley Cyrus was Asian. Flora looks like an Asian Miley Cyrus: intense eyes, expressive features, definite mult-racial looks here. And to top it off, long locks of well-groomed red hair which share parts to the side. Dyed red hair. The red hair and how she wears it definitely adds to the Miley Cyrus vibe. As does her spunky personality. She's very playful and confident.

We commenced our session by getting comfortable in the room. It was a small but adequate room with a medium-sized massage table and one mirror off to the side. I would prefer if the mirror was closer to the bed but we managed ;-)

She was quick with DFK and girl-friend-style make-out play. She undressed me and asked if she could "kiss it." I told her I would prefer to have a shower first so that i could be sparkling clean. She encouraged me to try her table shower, but I insisted upon a standing shower instead.

She washed me thoroughly, using soap and then toothpaste. As she began with the toothpaste she asked "would you like me to lick your ass?" and when I said "sure!" she gave my anal region the most extensive cleansing with the toothpaste, soap, and water. She's a pro!

When I turned around she was ready with more soap and then some suckable lube (I think?) which gave the preview BBBJ extra smoothness. Her BBBJ was great and very intense. I asked her to slow it town and turn the dial towards "sensual blow job," and she quickly adjusted. Gotta love an experienced provider who also understands English very well.

After drying me off she led me by hand back to the room. I asked her to put her panties back on because I really loved the look of her with just those on. She DFK'd me again, then started to kiss and lick my nipples, then worked her wasy down to my cock where she gave me an extended, sensual but intense blow job. She had great presence throughout with good eye contact, good variety of moves, and periodically, very legit deep throat action. I'm not talking about taking me all in. I'm talking about feeling the gentle sensation of her throat against the tip of my cock. Really good head game. We spent a bit of time in front of the mirror with her on her kneeds, then progressed to the table with me on my back. It was her chance to rim me as she had planned, and she went for it with gusto and strength.

Flora lifted my legs up and pushed them to fold up towards my chest, giving herself lots of access to my butt, and gave me one of the best rim jobs I've had in a long while. She's an expert and took pride in in. When I gradually eased myself down a bit she took advantage of that angle also, licking my taint and balls, sucking my balls, peering over my balls into my eyes with a glint in her eyes. Heaven.

After a while I nudged her into a position where I she could lick me all the way from the taint to the tip of my cock, one of my favorite sensations. Once in a while shen she did this she would take a moment to DT throat me again, then go back to worshiping my balls. When she was back up on my cock, I re-positioned us slightly again so that I could put my left leg over her head (gently) while she suckled on my shaft and tip. It was a sight to behold and a surprising turn on to me to see her nestled between my legs in close quarters, happily pleasuring me with the limited range of motion that she had. I was being totally gentle, mind you, but also totally in control. She was in sync.

We continued this oral experimentation and she was very attentive and intuitive as we played. When I sensed it was "Condom O-Clock" I asked for it, and she put the condom on and rode me CG to start. I haven't mentioned her body much in this review, but I should not that it's really nice. A body made for sin. Throughout the BBBJ portion of the time, I would frequently glance at her body as she was servicing me, and get that "wow I am a lucky dude, that's an amazing body" feeling that I know and love.

After starting in CG I managed to work my way into fucking her while sitting up (face to face kinda thing), then turned her cover so I could have her from behind. She has a solid but tight ass and hips, great hips to waist ratio, nice natural breasts in good condition but with plenty of natural give to them. In doggie style for the finale, she arched her back up so I could fuck her from behind while she was upright with her tongue in my mouth, then I positioned her down and slowly moved inside her with deep circular motions. She has a nice sized pussy, on the tight side but flexible enough to take a pounding. And good muscle control there too. I finally eased her down onto the bed and went at it in lazy dog, for an extended finish while she made sexy faces and sounds. She's not an actor by the way, it wasn't over the top, just very genuine sounds in sync with my own sounds of pleasure. I came inside her at that point.

We had a little time left over which was used joking around, getting a very brief massage, and joking around. Flora is a very fun and sexy girl who knows how to make the session memorable. I will DEFINITELY be back.

$120 for 15 min and $40 extra for every 15 min. Where on northern blvd? I have to avoid as that is where more then what I pay in flushing. I saw a lady from the flushing site and got 2 pop for $80, another place in flushing $80 for 45 min which included massage and one pop. Yes there are places offering $120 for one pop but those are asian fasthouse which is much different then high end service which Kelly place is offering. So if she take your idea and go down that road I think she would be turning her place to a fasthouse. That’s my .02
Well there are lots of Chinese only location around there, girls are mostly part time and on 5 days rotation, usually very young in their mid to late 20s. However, they don't do jack service, mostly just spread their legs and you enjoy the view and and poke. I do agree and think girls on Manhattan have honed their skills and deserve more donation and time spent. I really enjoyed my time with Alice and I would repeat as soon as I can.

On phone so I will be brief. Just too happy to not share. I was visiting all these cute girls like guoguo and some other anime type cute girls in midtown all over, lured to this place to check out Alice. Unfortunately she busy and I was recommended Lisa or Angie, Lisa is Thai and looks fabulous, I would totally do her!!!! But one look from Angie and I have surrender myself to her charm.

It is not describle with word, it’s like she just knows HOW to make you cum hard and wild. Kinda like when I first met Bella at nyaw. Her pic is nothing like her though, the pic is placed so average Asian men would think it’s hot, but in reality she is a lot hotter than that pic. Like super sexy to me. The high heel she have feels like she grow up with it, model style sexy waking without knee bending ( lots of girls with heels does that, destroyed the whole point )

Enough with intro, TS is superb, licking and touching all leading me to rock-hard-landia, bbbj is basically a sin that she even exist. Most of all, her facial expression.

Yes you can find girls 3x prettier than her, but her in-action-face is top 3 on my book now

Everything feels great and right, must repeat.

But I still need to see Alice....

Lulu
To spare you all, I’ve broken this review into two posts, this first post is the exposition and the second is just the action. So in this post I won’t go into the juicy details such as how she likes to tell me to eat her pussy (“now eat my pussy,” “I like you tongue on my pussy,” “you eat my pussy very good”) or how good her pussy tasted (sweet, and sweeter when she cums). Y’all can jump to part deux for that. Here I talk about everything else up to our greeting (Lulu/Flora gives me big smile and deep French kisses right away, and continues making out with me as we strip out of our clothes — she’s grabbing my cock before my pants are down, pulling it out to stroke while dfk-ing me.)

As noted elsewhere, Lulu was Flora at PH, and Asian Model Spa is where the old GFEAS used to be. Mms is Kelly from GFEAS. For those who don’t know or remember, Kelly was top shelf. She gave first rate service. Her patented move was swinging around while blowing you so she could sit on your face in 69. Very nice bbbj and rim-jobs. Don’t believe me? Search “Kelly” at this site for her many great reviews. She was an excellent kisser. But that’s all ancient history. She’s having none of that now. Best I got this visit was a light, non sexual hug (more like a forward lean). YMMV

Let me also say something about, pricing. Note that my username (and irl nickname) has everything to do with the fine whiskey drink from Scotland. Nevertheless it’s not lost on me that scotch also can be associated with bargains. It shouldn’t be lost on YOU Asian Model Spa’s pre-2018 prices: one pop $240. Let me spell it out for you, Lulu = Flora - $40. Nice, @IchibanSpa.:)

Lulu - part 2
The fun stuff is in here.

Kelly takes me to the room. There she is. Hot AF. ”Lulu” Flora still wears a chain around her waist - this one was pinkish beads. DFK right away. She’s got my attention. Our clothes come off and we are making out. I squeeze her tits together and move back forth sucking each one, Move her to the bed and eat her pussy. Kelly is on other side of door, saying “shower, go to shower now,” Lulu tells her to shut the fuck up, or at least that’s what I think she said because Kelly goes away. To me she says, “eat my pussy,” “I like you tongue on my pussy,” “you eat my pussy very good,” “you make me cum.” She lubes my cock and goes down on me while giving me a hand job. I pull out as I’m about to cum. Now shower.

We get each other soapy soapy. We rub our bodies together. She cleans me, I clean her, which means I grab her cute round ass, spin her around and grind my cock into her ass as I feel her up from behind.

Room
What I remember:
- Holding her up against the wall as I make out with her and finger her clit while she strokes my cock.
- Sitting on edge of bed, her wrapping her full lips around my cock for another epic bbbj.
- Her having me prop up one leg against the wall while she holds the other up, strokes my cock with her free hand and sticks her tongue deep up my ass.
- Her sitting on my face, 69, me eating her ass. I love her ass.
- Rubbing my cock against her pussy and making out with her.
- Fucking her in mish. Pounding the shit out heron mish.
- In doggie, banging against her cute round ass, she raises up and has me hold her from behind; I’m squeezing her tits, she tilts back and so we can DFK.
- Fucking her from behind on our sides.
- Finishing BBBJ (yes, she swallows, “you so much”).

I think of her as submissive— she is so sweet — but she led the whole session.

Quick shower. Hugs and kisses. She asks me why I not see her more. Well, you were away for two months, duh. Because I’d see you every week.

Saw Lulu yesterday. Painless process and no different from when this was GFEAS. Asked MMS if if could come upstairs early and wait since it was freezing. Kelly (in her former life at GFEAS) is still sweet as ever and wears a huge smile when you open the door. Very nice and very accommodating. I had asked for Lulu to wear stockings and Kelly personally handed Lulu some. Taken to room with stand up shower inside. Lulu doesn't look exactly like her photos, but she is very stunning. Little wider in the hips and a little older (30's) than the photo suggests. Half Chinese and half Japanese. Speaks very decent english. At least to get whatever you are looking for, so she takes direction very well. She does have red streaks in her hair and as mentioned in a previous post, it's almost miley cyrus like. It's not completely red, but streaked.She also wears a beaded belt around her tummy. Also, trimmed and not shaven.

Lulu has a great attitude and she is very excited to see you and eventually please you. DFK upon arrival (pretty quick) and short BBBJ preview before table shower. Onto the shower where she is eager to please. Offered Rimming, but not into it. Also very into you pleasuring her. Once flipped and the HJ began, she turns to the side, lubes up between her legs and grabs your hand to go to work. Her bbbj technique is pretty stellar. Very energetic and uses her hands. A lot of providers out there are sans hands, but Lulu uses her hands and gets into it.

Back to the room. While lying on my stomach, the tongue bath lasted just a minute before she wants you to flip - this is definitely because I said no to rimming- . On the flip, if you're as raging as I am at this point, she tells you how strong you are. Once the BBBJ begins again, she does go pretty quickly into 69. No complaints. Nice to find a gal who gets excited for this.DFK every so often throughout the experience. After all this, positions came in a flurry, doggy, mish, RCG and CG. Finished BBBJCIM.

All in all, lulu is right on the brink of being PSE. With the spinners I usually eye it was a good change of pace. Her energy and her desire to be pleased as much as she pleases you is attractive to say the least. Only went for the 1 pop, damage 240. Will be back. Enjoying the lineup that Kelly is producing here.

Well this is gonna be a short review just need to tell people Flora is back and for some reason she isn't changing her name back from lulu. That's fine I still call her Flora in my mind but when you make appointment I think easier to say lulu.

Same great smile same great hug, same great fat lips on a cute little face with big eyes. Same great slim body I feel I am all the way back to early 2019 where I last visit her in GGRPH where now the place is AD, things changed but Flora is still Flora.

I am very thankful that fellow monger found where she is working atm and here I am.

One thing I really like about AMS is they have shower in the room, aside from the Table shower. As always, I want more time in bed so I didn't ask for TS, so we just showered in the room ( I was in the very last room to the left). DFK is really good with soap and warm water showering down on us, very steamy and nice, the place makes you feel like you rented a smaller hotel room due to you got your own bath. She cleaned me up nicely with decent amount of teasing mixed in, hand sliding between my legs and detailed my junior. BBBJ is really good going in the shower as well.

quickly dried and I hopped on the bed face down, she did a nice back licking and on to rimming. I spread my legs and made sure that my junior is in the middle and out instead of under me, she licked it like cat licking milk. For unknown strange reason, bbbj or licking the junior just felt different from the front and from the back, that position is just more stimulating.

I raise my pelvis and got on my 4, she kept rimming and bbbj from behind and below, added some stroking making it totally like milking me plus tongue fuking my ass. Covered up and mish, doggy, donated.

Heard about new girl, head over to check it out. Sasa walks in with long silky jet black hair, which is super sexy for me, kinda like the goddess vivian chow I used to like 25 yes ago.

TS and everything is scripted but very well executed. She have an extreme soft yet long and strong tongue. Which upped every game involved licking. Bbbj is superb, getting on 4 and the behind service resemble what Stacy does but a little unrefined comparing to Stacy. Her waist is slim and have a really nice hip and all natural rack. Visually is unbeatable.

DATY no problem, smell nice, with a little trimmed Bush, reacts well when you go in, which I like.
FS is also great, started mish end up in doggy, her ass is so soft and feel so good when you doggy her.

Personally I l like her alot, She is a pro with LA style service, wish over time she w ok ukd focus more on connection instead of perfect every service stage.

Leah
Didn’t see any reviews for Leah, here or elsewhere, but was feeling horny, liked the pictures and it was all too easy to set up. So here I am. Kelly leads me into room. In comes a young (early 20s), good looking cutie— cuter than the website photos. Leah is smiling ear-to-ear (she was smiling the entire session) which just makes her cuter and hotter — she’s got my cock at full attention and she hasn’t even started with her nice kissing, and touching. We managed to get naked while making out. I’m feeling her up then sucking her tits. Her body: is “athletic” — lean not flabby; nice A-cup tits with eraser nipples perfect for sucking; “Asian” ass, okay in doggie. She moves down and starts sucking my nipples then works down to my cock. She gives off this shy vibe, and maybe because she looks young I’m expecting amateur service. Not the case. She’s skilled at sucking my cock, enthusiastic and fairly aggressive. But unscripted. How’s this anecdote? When it came time to fuck, she realizes she forgot to bring condoms into the room. She sneaks out of the room — completely naked but scrunches down I guess to make herself look small so no one would notice the naked girl in the hall hunting for a condom? Okay, a little amateurish, but cute as hell. Before getting down to fucking I eat her pussy and her ass both thoroughly. I love eating pussy and ass and would have done it no matter what, but kinda nice when the girl seems into it. Leah seemed very into it gently moaning, and softly saying “oh baby”. She attacked my cock again, too. Slurpy sucking, taking almost all of me in. Fucking her is great. All positions but best in mish and cg. Again, I’m very turned on by her with the big smile and oh baby’s and acting totally into it. Very GFE. Hope she sticks around and doesn’t change to much, cause I’m going to want to see her again and again.

Status
Not open for further replies.