Asian Model Spa Reviews & Discussion NYC 917-916-2418

Status
Not open for further replies.
Review of Leah: She's younger than any of the girls I've seen in spas in a while and that's a big plus for me. She's pretty broad too which I love if you know what I mean. Leah is on the slimmer toned side of thick. I really like them like that. Similar to Lisa in Flushing but not as tall.

Service was very friendly and sensual and she lived up to my GFE expectations. The MMS told me that she's changing the name of the spot back to GFE Allstars, which was the original name of the spa. Service details: TS, BBBJ, Mish, K9 finish. Ok massage to finish up. Pretty sure I could also have BBBJTCIM if I had wanted to. I will return bc she's young but still willing to put out the GFE goods.

Review of Leah: She's younger than any of the girls I've seen in spas in a while and that's a big plus for me. She's pretty broad too which I love if you know what I mean. Leah is on the slimmer toned side of thick. I really like them like that. Similar to Lisa in Flushing but not as tall.

Service was very friendly and sensual and she lived up to my GFE expectations. The MMS told me that she's changing the name of the spot back to GFE Allstars, which was the original name of the spa. Service details: TS, BBBJ, Mish, K9 finish. Ok massage to finish up. Pretty sure I could also have BBBJTCIM if I had wanted to. I will return bc she's young but still willing to put out the GFE goods.

Took a chance after a good time with Leah. Rachel's pic on twitter got me excited so I made an appt. Got to the spa and mms walked me over to a room where Rachel was waiting. I just love short petite girls and Rachel fit that requirement with a nice rack.We greeted each other with lfk and she took off my clothes. She held my hand and walked me to the table shower. She is a hot kisser and tons of DFK during the cleaning. Her BBBJ was superb with spit, slurping, DT and eye contact. She had a smirk that screams out "you know I can take your stiff cock" I asked nicely to get back to the room to start the festivities. We started with 69. Her kitty kat was bare and tasted great. She was extremely vocal with loud moans and groans. Maybe its my ego but I feel great when i hear those sounds. While she was sucking and slurping my cock, I started to play with her ass (one finger) I wanted to see if greek was available even though i didnt ask. Unfortunately, it wasn't.No big deal, place the glove on and started off with doggie, then mish and finally rcg. Took the glove off and Rachel started to deep throat my hard throbbing cock until my first cup was CIM. She let the cum drip all over her nice tits. After a few minutes and a light rub I tried for second pop. More sloppy bbbj with extra attention to my balls. Unfortunately, I couldn't fully function. However that didn't stop Rachel. More oral and some rimming while fondling my balls. Then she sucked the life out of me with contants stroking. I blew my second load in her mouth and I was spent. Took a quick rinse, got dressed and walked out. Thanked the mms and she told me about another girl. At that moment I wasn't even thinking straight. Went back to work with a huge smile.

What a spot these guys have. literally hiding between the diamond dealers. Rachel was what I was looking for, adorable and doting. She is fairly petite, very pretty face, nice breasts (I think they are in the range of C cups, enhanced but softer than most man made Cs.

Rachel's pictures are hot and in person she is clearly the same person as the photos. The photos were probably taken back in 2017 when she was an indie in Miami Beach...so in person she looks a little older. But still very hot: pretty face, nice big eyes, sexy wink haha. Petite, in good shape, very nice rack. So soft that I thought they were real for the whole session. At the end when she gave me a cleanup shower I inspected them for the sole purpose of determining if they were actually real and only then did I discover that they were slightly enhanced.

Rachel was looking great in a white two piece outfit. She undressed me we chatted a little, then she gave me a shower. I asked for the stand up shower because it is located in the room. In retrospect i wish I had taken the table shower room for a few reasons. The stand up shower is pretty small so it limits the erotic action that can take place there. And the main reason I would recommend the table shower is that Rachel is a willing and very good rimmer. After the shower she insisted on starting with that. I lay face-down and she teased me with hands, tongue and mouth from my ears down to my toes up across my inner leg and thigh before touching down in between my legs where she licked my balls and then went in for an great rim job.

When I turned over Rachel moved on to BBBJ. Excellent and extended also. She looked amazing down there. After some time I stood up on the bed and framed her pretty face and body below me for more oral therapy.

When it felt like time to move on I climbed down off the bed and Rachel put the condom on plus lube. I got us started in K9 and was surprised at how tight she was. Turned her over for mish to make sure I did not come too soon. She is a very good fuck and gets into it without overdoing it. I especially enjoyed doing her from behind so I switched us back to doggy style, this time standing so that she could lean forward and I could watch the action in the mirror. Priceless moment, great finish. Rachel deserves her good reputation

What a spot these guys have. literally hiding between the diamond dealers. Rachel was what I was looking for, adorable and doting. She is fairly petite, very pretty face, nice breasts (I think they are in the range of C cups, enhanced but softer than most man made Cs.

Rachel's pictures are hot and in person she is clearly the same person as the photos. The photos were probably taken back in 2017 when she was an indie in Miami Beach...so in person she looks a little older. But still very hot: pretty face, nice big eyes, sexy wink haha. Petite, in good shape, very nice rack. So soft that I thought they were real for the whole session. At the end when she gave me a cleanup shower I inspected them for the sole purpose of determining if they were actually real and only then did I discover that they were slightly enhanced.

Rachel was looking great in a white two piece outfit. She undressed me we chatted a little, then she gave me a shower. I asked for the stand up shower because it is located in the room. In retrospect i wish I had taken the table shower room for a few reasons. The stand up shower is pretty small so it limits the erotic action that can take place there. And the main reason I would recommend the table shower is that Rachel is a willing and very good rimmer. After the shower she insisted on starting with that. I lay face-down and she teased me with hands, tongue and mouth from my ears down to my toes up across my inner leg and thigh before touching down in between my legs where she licked my balls and then went in for an great rim job.

When I turned over Rachel moved on to BBBJ. Excellent and extended also. She looked amazing down there. After some time I stood up on the bed and framed her pretty face and body below me for more oral therapy.

When it felt like time to move on I climbed down off the bed and Rachel put the condom on plus lube. I got us started in K9 and was surprised at how tight she was. Turned her over for mish to make sure I did not come too soon. She is a very good fuck and gets into it without overdoing it. I especially enjoyed doing her from behind so I switched us back to doggy style, this time standing so that she could lean forward and I could watch the action in the mirror. Priceless moment, great finish. Rachel deserves her good reputation

I actually like the fact that it's in a busy area. It's kind of like a business as usual approach. Not to mention its convenient for a nice long lunch break. I wanted a repeat with Rachel but she was busy during the time I wanted. Eva was available and mms said I will be happy and have a lot of fun with her. I took the appt time and kept my fingers cross that I will have a good time.

Eva wore a sexy lingerie black lace piece. It was strategic because it shows her nice breast. As I removed her lingerie I felt a slight grab towards junior. I flinched and started to get erect. AS clothes were removed a TS was offered. I declined and began our session. Started with sucking on her nice nipples while I felt sensual stroking of my cock. The twisting and turning got me fully stiff. Then I pushed her down and let her give me an oral exam. I Give her a A not A+ because she couldn't DT all the way. I'm not hung like a horse but definitely bigger than average. Her attempt and attention to the boys were great. BBBJ was on point.

For the main course we went through multiple positions. We started with her riding me while I'm grabbing her tits. Then we switched to missionary, rcg and finally doggy. Non stop fucking for 20 minutes took a toll on me. With her little accent she said "I'm strong and too big." How many times have you heard that? Took the cover over lay down and asked Eva to go back to work until I CIM. Overall I enjoyed my session. Great time, fun girl and convenient location.

My initial plan was to book with Ada but she was not available. MMS was telling me about this new girl Rose and it didn't take much convincing since I've had good experiences with this spa and the girls. It was Rose's first say. I made an appointment and when I arrived I saw a really cute Asian girl. Very petite with nice tits (C's). We started a quick conversation. After a short while she took me to the shower.
She stripped down from her matching bra and panties showing her naked body. She got on her knees in the shower pulled me close and started kissing me everywhere. Then she did a bbbj and she's stroking junior. I rubbed all over her body and fingered her pussy with one, then two, and finally three fingers until she dripped puddles of wet juices into my fingers and hand. The next 10 minutes was a blur. 69 with a nice bbbj. I had to refrain myself from jizzing. Her pussy was especially wet and it tasted yummy. I think her clit was extra sensitive because she couldn't stop pushing my head back. I continued to dine the Y and fingered her until she came for me. She pushed me back on top of the table and continued giving me a wonderful bbbj CIM finish.

She gave me a light massage with heavy teasing before we started round 2. Rose woke up my little brother with more bbbj action. Threw on the rubber and started in MISH, moved to K9, and then she started riding me cowgirl. I pulled her off and had to get that damn rubber off. She then gave me another bbbj for a while and I made her work for my second cup. I didn't have much left from round 1 but I shot a load on her manmades. We went into the shower and cleaned up. Another successful visit :)

My initial plan was to book with Ada but she was not available. MMS was telling me about this new girl Rose and it didn't take much convincing since I've had good experiences with this spa and the girls. It was Rose's first say. I made an appointment and when I arrived I saw a really cute Asian girl. Very petite with nice tits (C's). We started a quick conversation. After a short while she took me to the shower.
She stripped down from her matching bra and panties showing her naked body. She got on her knees in the shower pulled me close and started kissing me everywhere. Then she did a bbbj and she's stroking junior. I rubbed all over her body and fingered her pussy with one, then two, and finally three fingers until she dripped puddles of wet juices into my fingers and hand. The next 10 minutes was a blur. 69 with a nice bbbj. I had to refrain myself from jizzing. Her pussy was especially wet and it tasted yummy. I think her clit was extra sensitive because she couldn't stop pushing my head back. I continued to dine the Y and fingered her until she came for me. She pushed me back on top of the table and continued giving me a wonderful bbbj CIM finish.

She gave me a light massage with heavy teasing before we started round 2. Rose woke up my little brother with more bbbj action. Threw on the rubber and started in MISH, moved to K9, and then she started riding me cowgirl. I pulled her off and had to get that damn rubber off. She then gave me another bbbj for a while and I made her work for my second cup. I didn't have much left from round 1 but I shot a load on her manmades. We went into the shower and cleaned up. Another successful visit :)
After a little time off from AMPS, I needed to jump right back. I called to make an appointment with Ada. MMS ensure me that I will have fun and a good time. I decided to book a 1 hour session. This has become my new go to place since its very close to where I reside. Got to the spa and mms walked me over to the room where Ada was at. When she opened the door I was happy at what I say. Ada is a petite cute girl with a body. She's a gorgeous freak between the sheets.
I exchanged my hello's with Ada. We I undressed her lingerie and she undressed me. She asked if I wanted to shower and said "Sure." The room already has a shower so went in for the next 5 minutes or so my dick was hard the whole time. She sucked on my nipples while playing with my cock. Then took my whole cock and started sucking for a few minutes. The last 30 seconds was a quick rinse of my body. Dried up, hopped onto the table and things got more fun. I wanted her to continue her bbbj. It was a great speed with good hand technique. I directed her face down my balls and she got the hint. I returned the favor with some DATY. I enjoyed eating Ada's pussy and playing her lips. Not too big or too small. It got to a point where she couldn't take it anymore and told me it was my turn. Apparently it was my turn to see how long I could go before I couldn't take it anymore, because her BBBJ skills is spectacular. We started with her on her knees, then with me standing, and finally with me sitting on the edge of the bed. I thought I was going to pop but I asked for the cover. As she was putting a cover on me, she asked which way i wanted to take her first. I pounded her doggie first and she begged me to do it that way. Being inside of her felt great. She has such a tight little snatch and she knows how to squeeze those muscles too. As we were doing this, she kept telling me to go harder and said I was strong with her little accent. I think I've never gone so hard and so fast. From doggie, we switched to mish. It felt so amazing. It was also nice to stare into her eyes and play with those breast. She also got a little more vocal, issuing orders like "harder", and faster." I did everything she said because her telling me what to do was really turning me on.
Then for the finish I lay on my back and Ada mounted me reverse CG, with some nice hip action. It was about all I could take, seeing that butt bounce on top of me. I told her I was close and she hopped off, took the cover off and started back in with the BBBJ. I told her I was close, but all she did was stroke faster and suck harder. I popped in her mouth and she took the whole load without stopping. I had to push her off of me because I thought my whole body was going to explode. I collapsed on the bed rested, shower, got dressed and head back home with a nice smile. No second round needed. I would recommend. This place always comes through for me. Can't wait till next time. Hoping for new talent next week!!!

New girl Nina:

Nina is a little curvier and thicker than I usually go for but I am very glad I did. Her top asset are her large, natural, and very nice breasts. DD I would say. Her service was top notch, on par with what I would get at other top spas like NYAW or AD. LFK + DFK out of the gate, nice flirty style and sexy demeanor. Excellent blow job, great use of tongue and attention to the whole area. Solid eye contact.

Table shower was good too, followed by more BBBJ with BLS and taint licks thrown in. Nina has large, very nice breasts and I had to spend a bit of time admiring them and playing with them. Just about perfect breasts for Russian.

Suited up for the main event and had Nina in Mish for a bit to get to know each other, and more changes to press on her amazing melons. For the finish, we went with standing K9, and even behind her I was fondling Nina's melons while I railed her to completion.

Nina was friendly, patient, and GFE. Not too much English but we worked well together in the room.

New girl Nina:

Nina is a little curvier and thicker than I usually go for but I am very glad I did. Her top asset are her large, natural, and very nice breasts. DD I would say. Her service was top notch, on par with what I would get at other top spas like NYAW or AD. LFK + DFK out of the gate, nice flirty style and sexy demeanor. Excellent blow job, great use of tongue and attention to the whole area. Solid eye contact.

Table shower was good too, followed by more BBBJ with BLS and taint licks thrown in. Nina has large, very nice breasts and I had to spend a bit of time admiring them and playing with them. Just about perfect breasts for Russian.

Suited up for the main event and had Nina in Mish for a bit to get to know each other, and more changes to press on her amazing melons. For the finish, we went with standing K9, and even behind her I was fondling Nina's melons while I railed her to completion.

Nina was friendly, patient, and GFE. Not too much English but we worked well together in the room.
After reading your post I decided to give Nina a try today. It was some shitty weather and football wasn't good to me yesterday. So I wanted to take my frustration out on someone and I called mms from asian model spa. She recommended Nina because I'm a huge sucker for big tits. I booked the hour and I have TWO reasons why I got my money's worth. I gave mms a hug and grabbed her butt while she lead me to Nina. 95% of the time Asian girls I see are petite but Nina is the opposite but in a good way. She is curvier and thicker to go with her chest. She had natural D boobs.

We exchanged a hug, took off our clothes and went straight to the table shower. First sign I knew I was going to be happy was the bbbj preview. SHe has great oral skills so I told her to continue. she massaged my balls while deep throating my schlong. It was great speed and technique that I CIM round 1 in her mouth.

Went back to our round and spoke about our weekend. I asked for recommendation for ramen and we chit chatted for a few minutes before her hand starting to massage junior. I just told her to put her mouth back on it. It slowly turned into 69. She was really responsive to DATY and as fingered and licked her she increased her speed until I pushed her head all the way down my cock. I heard a little whimper but I knew I had to enter. On with the hat and we started with Mish. Then I flipped her around for some doggy while I grabbed her tits and i felt her hands playing with my balls. Finally I asked her to get on top so I can her her tits bounce up and down while she's riding me. I didn't want to finish so I took off the rubber and ask for more bbbj. After a few more minutes I shot a load on her tits. Two rounds, released my tension, and mission accomplish. My work week got off to a great start.

Ada:
She’s on the shorter side, doesn’t look like her photo. Age likely H30s-40s. She has a curvy body, with a good sized natural top (Cs).

Started off with table shower. She used her Cs to great affect here, and paid special attention to junior. Went back and started off with some BBBJ action. Followed up with some CG, Mish, K9. Spent the full hour. Would repeat. No mask for me btw.

Ada:
She’s on the shorter side, doesn’t look like her photo. Age likely H30s-40s. She has a curvy body, with a good sized natural top (Cs).

Started off with table shower. She used her Cs to great affect here, and paid special attention to junior. Went back and started off with some BBBJ action. Followed up with some CG, Mish, K9. Spent the full hour. Would repeat. No mask for me btw.

I texted MMS to make an appointment with Ada since I had a lot of fun last visit. She mentioned there was a new girl name CIndy. Short, and nice tits with good service. I was sold since I've had good experiences so far. I scheduled for 60 minutes appointment to see Cindy. When I got there, I said hello to Kelly and grabbed my shit before escorting me to the room. Once the door closed Cindy with her red two piece got junior standing up. Her face was cute. Lets keep it real for most amps its about the service. I can say the service did not disappoint. I had the room with a shower/tub combo. Quick shower with a nice sloppy, wet bbbj preview. I'm not packing but Cindy had trouble DT me. But definitely tried and I can her gag which turned me on. Lots of BLS and constant squeezing of my balls. I got on all fours and asked to be rimmed. She went to work and back to my cock for more bbbj. Good use of her tongue with constant eye contact. Then I switched gears and ate her pussy like groceries. Constant flickering with my tongue on her clit and finger banging at the same time. I was kind of rough with my fingers but she was ok with it. I got her sticky and wet with her cum dripping down her legs. On with the cover and proceeded to pound on mish while we lfk. Her hands are either squeezing my nipples or fondling my balls which I enjoyed. We switched to a few other positions: doggy, cowgirl, lazy dog and off the cover. I asked for a bbbj finish and she was more than accommodating. Great eye contact and speed while she sucked me off to completion. CIM and I pushed her head ads deep as I can before she use both hands to tap my legs for some air. She wiped me down, gave me a light massage and I left a satisfied customer. Will repeat in a few weeks after the holidays if things are safe. Everyone stay healthy and be well. Get your nut on before the cases rise.

Hey guys,
Long time lurker, first time poster.

I was here last month (Jan 15) after a very long break from AMPs. I saw their twitter account, Cindy looked nice. Texted, and asked for Cindy.

When I got there a girl other than Cindy opened the door. She was very cute. They asked me to sit down at the lobby for a minute. Cindy came to pick me up, she said hi, held my hand and took me to the room. She didn't look like her picture tbh. That was a buzzkill. I gave her 300 dollars, and asked for 2 pops. She didn't seem to understand. TS was ok. Not the best I have had, but not terrible either. She didn't do anything but a little teasing and some rimming which I am not a huge fan of. I expected BBBJ, so that was disappointing. We went back to the room, she did more teasing, licking my body, licking my feet, then finally some BBBJ. She wouldn't deep throat but it was still not bad. Then she asked me what I wanted to do, I said I wanna have sex now, up goes the cover. She gets on all fours, ready for doggy. I pound her for a little while and pop as I haven't been with a woman since the pandemic started. I was hoping to go for a second round but she didn't seem that interested. She asked if wanted a massage, I said ok. She stepped on my back for a little while, and actually caused some damage to my lower back. Overall, it wasn't a good experience. Maybe it is because I haven't been around for a long time and they thought it would be easy to take advantage of me. Idk. I will be trying other girls here to see if that was a one time thing.

Hygiene: 7/10
TS/Massage: 5/10
Girl: 6/10

Since I have no Valentine Day date I decided to book an hour to see Cindy even though Rick's review was lurk-warm. I've been very fortunately, and I guess lucky that all my past experiences were solid. Also, it's much cheaper option than going to Tinder meeting a girl for dinner and not even knowing if I will be able to smash at the end of the night. I arrived at the spa a few minutes late due to Sunday train hours. MMS was waiting, greeted me, exchanged hello's and she took me to Cindy's room. At first glance she's short about 5'2 ish with a nice rack popping out from her bra and panty set. The room already has a tub so we got undressed and took a quick rinse. We started with lfk/dfk until she dropped on her knees and gave me a nice bbbj preview while rubbing my balls and slapping my ass. I turned around and spread over my cheeks hinted to Cindy to clean and rim. She took cue and went to work while playing with my hard cock. Since I had an hour we continued with some more bbbj until a CIM finish. It's been a while so first pop within the first 10 minutes.

After the rinse went back to the bed and received a nice massage and talked about Valentine's Day and how's its over rated. After about 10 minutes we got straight into some wild 69 action. I like that Cindy doesn't use her teeth while she deep throated me. Then again I'm not hung like Mandingo. Her pussy was wet and I enjoyed seeing her pussy lips. She applied the condom and we fucked for about good 20 minutes in quite a few positions (Missionary, lazy dog, cowgirl and side dog action. Realizing time was running out, she removed the condom, stroke junior while we kissed passionately. Then I motion to her for some more bbbj. She was more than accommodating and gave me another great bbbj/cim finish. Second pop is pretty rare for me but it's been a long time so all systems go and I had a great time. It's like paying $150 for a pop. I enjoyed my time a lot and had some extra time for another shower, cleaned up, and short conversation before I head off on a lonely Valentine's Day.

Status
Not open for further replies.