Asian Model Spa Reviews & Discussion NYC 917-916-2418

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haven't been there for a while , obviously a new managenent took over .
Decided to pay a visit last week, met a young MMS GiGi ,saying Kelly is still around but she was not there at that time. MMS introduced me to a young ,petite curvy girl named Angie, at her late 20s , big tit probably big C , pretty nice looking gal.
She brought me to room ,took off her robe ,huggie ,FK and hand on my dick.
Then as usual, brought me to water bed, surprisingly excellent blowing , skill (might trained by a PRO,lol),and yes big C . I would say she is my one of the fav.
In the room, she soft massage me ,sometimes with her tongue, giggling and seducing, we did FK again , I totally into it,lov it. Blow me in and out ,I wasn't the guy able to hold on to it, turned her down and put mine into her, she just knew where to stop to hold me up, we changed few pos, felt excited when did dogie and finally released, oh shot she just emptied all my stock . She just a fantasy, Angie you are in my list for now.
Love you

Haven't been there for a while , obviously a new managenent took over .
Decided to pay a visit last week, met a young MMS GiGi ,saying Kelly is still around but she was not there at that time. MMS introduced me to a young ,petite curvy girl named Angie, at her late 20s , big tit probably big C , pretty nice looking gal.
She brought me to room ,took off her robe ,huggie ,FK and hand on my dick.
Then as usual, brought me to water bed, surprisingly excellent blowing , skill (might trained by a PRO,lol),and yes big C . I would say she is my one of the fav.
In the room, she soft massage me ,sometimes with her tongue, giggling and seducing, we did FK again , I totally into it,lov it. Blow me in and out ,I wasn't the guy able to hold on to it, turned her down and put mine into her, she just knew where to stop to hold me up, we changed few pos, felt excited when did dogie and finally released, oh shot she just emptied all my stock . She just a fantasy, Angie you are in my list for now.
Love you
Hey babe, I am glad you had a good time with Angie. We all look forward to your next visit xoxo

thank you for coming and I am glad you had a great time with Angie.

Just want to let you guys know that we are formerly GFEALLSTARS. We strive to build on the previous success we got over there and recently we conducted more training on our ladies to ensure that we do better to please all lovely customers.

please stop by again and we’ve got a big lineup of gals everyday for your pleasure.
If you are ever looking for someone to have them practice on, I'm more than willing to assist :)

I was here a few months ago. Met Chloe and was initially very happy with her service. She quoted me 260 Roses for 1 hour 1 pop. When I said I wanted 2 pops she said 100 Roses more.

I knew I was being pulled so I decided not to go for 2nd pop and not see her again. I have not gone back because I wasn't sure the rest of the girls are doing the same thing.

Ichiban....thank you for clarifying the issue.

pokler

Power Bottom
This seems like it has the business model of a Silk Tigers or other Korean spas where you pay house fee then negotiate with girl but get only 1 pop , no dfk and bj is covered with no rim.

As opposed to a PH or PP or AL where you pay 260,280 but get 2 pops , bbbj cim , rimmed and dfk.

Am I correct ?

This seems like it has the business model of a Silk Tigers or other Korean spas where you pay house fee then negotiate with girl but get only 1 pop , no dfk and bj is covered with no rim.

As opposed to a PH or PP or AL where you pay 260,280 but get 2 pops , bbbj cim , rimmed and dfk.

Am I correct ?
No: 240 one pop, 280 two pops. Read through this thread, it’s all here.

I was here a few months ago. Met Chloe and was initially very happy with her service. She quoted me 260 Roses for 1 hour 1 pop. When I said I wanted 2 pops she said 100 Roses more.

I knew I was being pulled so I decided not to go for 2nd pop and not see her again. I have not gone back because I wasn't sure the rest of the girls are doing the same thing.

Ichiban....thank you for clarifying the issue.
Since we revise our menu 2pop per hour is always solid 280 non-negotiable.

If any gal want to take more than 280 for 2 pops from you, please do not hesitate to let management know immediately.

Thank you very much and please come back soon baby

Last edited:
Chole
Was in city today and went first time after reopening. met Chole. Nice girl, good looking and very nice natural c cups. went to TS good job, with nuru and bbbj. back in the room she asked if I need massage first or the action. I went for action. she did some cuddling and straight to CBJ, finished with mish. She gave a nice massage after. She is good looking with nice body. good English. But no LFK or DFK what so ever. NO touch to kitty at all. this gives little set back. Will not repeat with her, if I have other choices. Her attitude is good, but is not GFE.

Chole
Was in city today and went first time after reopening. met Chole. Nice girl, good looking and very nice natural c cups. went to TS good job, with nuru and bbbj. back in the room she asked if I need massage first or the action. I went for action. she did some cuddling and straight to CBJ, finished with mish. She gave a nice massage after. She is good looking with nice body. good English. But no LFK or DFK what so ever. NO touch to kitty at all. this gives little set back. Will not repeat with her, if I have other choices. Her attitude is good, but is not GFE.

Sorry, we have taken action and she is no longer working here
Chole

Chole
Dear James,

sorry for your experience here and thank you very much for letting us know. We followed up and decided to part ways with Chloe and she won’t work for Asian Model Spa any longer, as poor service is not tolerable by management.

Asian Model Spa management would always welcome any feedback. If any customers have any concerns on any services, please do not hesitate to let the on duty mama know and appropriate action will be taken immediately.

We have more gals available who always want to give the best Gfe experiences to all customers. Please stop by again soon xoxo

Review of Lisa at Asian Model Spa, Thai Gal with great hips and ass:
Lisa is a sexy gal from Thailand who recently joined Asian Model Spa. For fans of Asian Girls with serious curves, Lisa is a great addition to the roster at Asian Model Spa. She was previously at another popular NYC spa, where she and two other Thai girls were a major draw due to their unique bods. In a city where most Asian spa girls don't have much of a butt, Lisa and her countrymen were known for their curves. I saw her there and had a great time.

A buddy of mine gave me a heads up that Lisa is now at Asian Model Spa, so I visited her there. Same awesome Lisa (her new name)! Wide hips, a nice narrowing to her waist, and nice rack. Looks great in session, especially in K9. GFE svc including BBBJ, and great energy in FS. The view from behind in K9 is awesome. She knows how to arch her back. Lisa also has a great personality and speaks English well, so it's easy to tell her what you like. Highly recommended.

This is a review for Angie,

my first time to Asian Model spa and the mama opening the door is one of the most hottest and friendly mama you can ever find in the city. But I am not getting carried away by her here.

Dunno who to pick beforehand and mama brought in Angie, who is a petite 5 ft 2 with a nice C cup with such a lovely smile who almost looks like some cute Japanese anime character.

after some hugging and cuddling we head to TS. Excellent session with excellent Bbbj preview as her tongue is amazingly fast and agile. Gotta stay focused before giving up first pop.

Back to the room, this place keeps its word,240 single and 280 double and I took single. As expected the real BBBJ is long and amazing. Man I regret only taking single as she’s way too enthusiastic and talented in multiple positions. Since she’s petit all these positions are pretty easy to handle. After the pop she gave me a final 5 Minutes good massage to wrap up the hour.

I am pretty sure I will be back for Angie, perhaps for others.

Status
Not open for further replies.