Asian mail order brides

@Colon ( | ) Colonel , let's flesh out this story a little more. Just so we can all picture what is happening here.

I'm just trying to wrap my head around why a man would travel half way around the world to meet with a strange woman from a completely different culture.

How old are you? ( A five year range would be fine if you're not comfortable with the exact age).

Ethnicity?

Have you ever had a non pay for play relationship lasting longer than a few months.

And also when looking thru your old posts I noticed at one point you said you didn't like Asian woman you preferred Latinas. So when and why the change?
sure, im 34 shes 40. white. ive had many relationships that just didnt work out for different reasons ... one moved away and i didnt want to move there so it just fell apart, another had mental problems i didnt know about from the start and medication caused her to not really want sex, and i have to admit sometimes i just get bored and tired of relationships ive been in. i dont have the best attention span. to be honest im in a relationship now with a woman here for years but the sex is horrible and she has a nasty attitude i know i should have broken up years ago but to be honest i couldnt really find anyone better, ive had side relationships but they had other issues that werent worth me leaving my home life for.

yes very attracted to latin women but maybe they arent into me but they always seemed uninterested or had some sort of attitude problem, not all but most. in the past alot of asian women seemed the same way with me maybe im in better shape now or just look better overall. i know it all sounds silly but sometimes id be bored on the weekends and started just looking for a good massage at an amp not really looking for anything sexual, when i started going they just seemed so happy to see me and treated me so well and while i understand this can all be an act i guess it worked because i really liked how nice they were to me and the attention. then i started doing more at the amps and i guess i really starting gaining an attraction to asian, most of these women were very beautiful. alot of these sessions i had while know they are there for money, i still believed they were very into me so i started thinking maybe i can find my own asian woman.

so on some dating apps i looked, but most asians are fake on there, like the pictures are too perfect or they ask you to download programs for some type of scam. i was talking to one that lived somewhere in ny for about 2 days and something just seemed off, then she started asking me about investing so i knew it was a scam and i was a bit disspointed. so i started searching for a dating site here that has mostly asian women and i found one. but i soon realized they lived in other countries so normally id just forget the site and not be interested but some reason maybe just being bored, i made a profile with pictures and got tons of attention like in 2 days i had over 50 or 60 messages. i knew this could be to lure me into joining and paying to see the messages but it became too much for me i took the 19 dollar risk and joined for a week and ill admit about 30% of the messages were fake but many were real and the women were mostly very beautiful.

some would ask for small amounts of money or try to set me up for that and id stop talking to them, some were just boring , giving one word answers every 10-12 hours like alot of women here do so id lose interest. i settled on a few that didnt seem to be begging to come to usa , didnt ask for money, looked good, and were fun to talk to. many were very interested in talking about sex. had a few serious ones in the phillipines too but stopped talking to for different reasons (one took very long to answer and was just boring ... other just seemed like she wasnt as interested and had 3 kids so wasnt into that). i settled on the one i met in person but we had many issues mostly her being insecure or trying to test me, and i somehow met the other girl from cambodia before i stopped paying the site and let my membership expire.

i actually hate flying and never planning on going on a plane again in my life, but after talking to these girls for months and them treating me better than a woman has ever treated me here before and all the fun video sex, i had to take a chance to go there.i figured if it didnt work out with the girl atleast its a vacation. on video chat i got to know her so well, her home , her family. it didnt really seem like a stranger at all, id usually feel nervous meeting a new strange woman for a date here. when i met her for the first time it was like seeing someone i havent seen for while.

My guy, i dont know you personally but thems some serious red flags. Why do you need to get married? Why not just travel and fuck the shit out of all the women you can for $20 USD? Sounds like shes gonna be a headache and shit ton of drama the second you sign them legal papers. I hope I’m wrong, Keep us posted
i really do feel alot of love for her, i couldnt imagine life without her, shes just insecure and worries ill leave her for another woman and gets moody at times but nothing major i guess all women can be like that in some way. i really do want to settle down and plan to be with her and not cheat on her but thats if she stays the same and doesnt change on me, i cant predict all that so its a risk ill have to take. i dont really know how legally binding a real cambodian marriage is, and if things got crazy i could just leave. ill have to see if im approved for marriage. shes very clean i dont have to worry about disease or catching anything, im completely attracted to her and satisfied and the way she wants sex i dont think id have energy for other women even if i wanted them.

i know it all sounds a little crazy but i havent been happy here for a while and was very happy there so i think its worth giving it a try.

@Colon ( | ) Colonel, I think you should do what makes you happy but just remember the honeymoon stage is seriously a real thing. I think it's great you found someone that makes you feel like you have never felt before. I would highly consider maybe having her here on a visa for a while first if possible. Atleast live with her for a period of time before making these major life changing decisions. And i say this is for both of your behaves...

You are saying you're with some girl now "but the sex is horrible and she has a bad attitude;" that sounds like how a lot of relationships end up after a few years. Every relationship is different. But what's to say that doesn't happen with this women as well? The excitement of something so taboo could have you on quite the high at the moment. You flew across the world fucked some 40 y.o virigins brains out, for hours on end, bust boat loads of loads in her a few days all while you had a relationship with someone in the states. But if you just decide to up and marry this girl bring her here and it doesn't work out you could potentially fuck yourself and/or her over pretty badly. If you "really do have a lot of love for her" you should really weigh out all the pros and cons (post nut) for you AND her before making these huge life changing decisions.

I don't know your life. I only know from the few paragraphs you are sharing with us here. So I'm just giving some friendly advice based off of what I'm reading.

pokler

Power Bottom
@Colon ( | ) Colonel, I think you should do what makes you happy but just remember the honeymoon stage is seriously a real thing. I think it's great you found someone that makes you feel like you have never felt before. I would highly consider maybe having her here on a visa for a while first if possible. Atleast live with her for a period of time before making these major life changing decisions. And i say this is for both of your behaves...

You are saying you're with some girl now "but the sex is horrible and she has a bad attitude;" that sounds like how a lot of relationships end up after a few years. Every relationship is different. But what's to say that doesn't happen with this women as well? The excitement of something so taboo could have you on quite the high at the moment. You flew across the world fucked some 40 y.o virigins brains out, for hours on end, bust boat loads of loads in her a few days all while you had a relationship with someone in the states. But if you just decide to up and marry this girl bring her here and it doesn't work out you could potentially fuck yourself and/or her over pretty badly. If you "really do have a lot of love for her" you should really weigh out all the pros and cons (post nut) for you AND her before making these huge life changing decisions.

I don't know your life. I only know from the few paragraphs you are sharing with us here. So I'm just giving some friendly advice based off of what I'm reading.
J

All this makes logical sense but sometimes you gotta just roll the dice and go for it. By putting up too many guardrails you compromise a lot of the spontaneity and devil may care aspect of it all. And it's those qualities that are driving it in the first place .

After getting all the facts straight While docked in Korea for repairs a few of us went out in town a buddy of mine met this very cute girl who was our waitress he struck up a conversation with her finding out she was just 18. We frequent that place just about everyday we had off they got close after a month he said he wanted to meet her father he went and met her father and asked him if he could marry her the consented so after all the red tape they got married she stayed in Korea till we were done with our cruise he flew back brought her back to the U.S. He brought her to his mom's house so she could learn more English and cook his favorite foods They are still married to this day and it has been 35 years and he says she gives the best massages and even true Nuru which I joke when can I get one although no mail order but a true Asian bride.

ive been trying to live with skinny girl for a few weeks, its not perfect but i definitely dont want to live in usa, there are beautiful girls everywhere here and most seem very interested in me. life is easier here but there are some issues, food is very weird and i just think most it just isnt good. ill eat food from many other countries, its just not good here. i try to eat some things i can tolerate but id rather cook myself. iced coffee is absolutely amazing, better than anywhere i tried in usa and like 70 or 80 cents. better than 6-7 dollars. other problem is mother and sister lives here ... never live with a girl who lives with her mother. will never work. im being told when to eat and what to eat, they want me to eat rice like 5 times a day. and i get bothered alot , i cant just sit around and relax and do what i want. i get bothered here more than i would at home in usa and i came here to retire. sex is amazing she usually wants it 2-3 times per night and more during the day and we have done just about everything possible.

a few days ago, the other girl traveled 3 hours from her city to meet me and we got a room, that went so good. shes about 5'1 or 5'0 and not so skinny like the other but her body is still very nice ... big tits... big ass. very nice lips. she is probably the most relaxed easy to get along with girl or person i have ever met in my life. maybe im getting special treatment but even when i do wrong she still seems happy and forgives me. i started kissing her and taking her clothes off about 2 mins after getting in the room and everything looked great so we started kissing and she told me she never kissed before (shes 35) her mouth felt good but i could tell she didnt really know how but later on it got alot better. i started sucking on those big tits and tasting everything else on her it was so good, shes darker too almost more latina looking and less asian looking just a bit in her face.

she always talked about how sucking dick and swallowing really excites her and she never did it before so it was finally time ... i got her in position for 69 this took a minute because she doesnt speak a word of english , and her mouth felt amazing and after a few minutes she started figuring out how to do it better it was just amazing, like the best i ever had in my life. i couldnt believe the treasure i had here. so then i had her stop and wanted to feel her pussy it took a minute to get going with her because she said she didnt do sex for over 7 years. so it felt great and after a few minutes i felt myself at the point of finishing so i pulled out but it was too late a big burst shot onto my hand, so she licked and sucked all of it off then went for my dick and wanted to suck the rest out, she loved it so much. we relaxed for like 5-10 minutes then we layed down on the floor for more fun and did more 69 and i realized she prob gives the best head i ever had in my life. then we went back to the bed and i really wanted to see how much she would be willing to do so i lifted my legs up and had her eat my ass, she went right for it no hesistation .. long licks and licking deep i think she was having more fun than i was. we fucked and did 69 a few more times she swallowed 2 more loads and i just wanted to go at this point because i didnt want trouble with the other one and she didnt want to let me leave, she was begging me to stay. i wanted to stay but didnt want trouble.

she said she wants to get married and wants me to leave the other, i know id probably be happier with her because shes so relaxed but i still do love the other and she will probably go crazy if i leave so its alot to think about but im really not so happy in this house anymore, its not exactly what i expected.