Asian mail order brides

Or from anywhere around the world ... wonder if anyone here has done this, tried it , or thought about it.

ive been seeing alot of asians lately and i know when you see these girls its mostly fantasy and you cant really fully believe all the nice things they say to you but i do get much better service and treatment from asians and have gained a very strong physical attraction to them. ive met guys with asian wives and they all seem very happy in life. i thought to myself if asian girls like me at amps why not try finding one for myself... for some reason on american dating apps most asian profiles are very fake the pictures look very fake and nothing really comes from talking to them.

i did more reseach and found a dating site (not sure if i can post here, but if i can let me know), thought it was just for asian women in usa but its for asian women outside of us in mostly asian countries. i think men have to pay to actually use the site and read messages. i found this out after making my whole profile and adding pictures, but i was getting tons of messages and alerts which i figured was the site trying to tempt me into paying to join. after a few days i was up to about 80 or 90 messages and i couldnt take it anymore so for about 20 dollars i did a one week trial i figured it cant be more of a waste than a losing scratch off ticket. i admit about half the messages were fake and i soon learned the warning signs to look for (one photo, photos that looked too professional, overly foward messages asking my to download stuff right away to chat with them). with all these options i was able to be pretty picky with who i responded back to, i deleted many, some didnt ever get back to me i guess they checked out the site and got bored and didnt come back.

most are in phillipines so they speak english, in the other countries some do and some dont but they use translation apps so we can send messages, the chinese ones seem mostly fake. there was one girl i was very attracted to but she seemed kinda bitchy and kept bringing up her toothache and would need 60 dollars to get it pulled, she never directly ask for money but i had a feeling that was coming. it was all she talked about, we soon stopped talking. others would send nude pics/videos then say they are starving for food and beg for money (im not sending money to anyone but i have to admit the pics were hot) ended up talking to about 10-12 on the chat app i have some more as friends because when i see more pics/video chats with them they dont look nearly as good. but about 4-5 its getting pretty serious with, talking about being together, being in love, sex, marriage and more so its alot to think about. i never intended to do anything like this but it all kinda happened by accident, some seem like real good women, and more than one have said ''its my duty as a wife to serve and please my husband'' that just sounds so good. they seem to have jobs and havent asked me for anything so far seems good. id have to get a passport go on a 20+ hr flight to get there or fly them out here, it all seems like alot of work but could be worth it.

Do some research first on those with first hand experiences. I'd be even more leery of anyone that says 'and more than one have said ''its my duty as a wife to serve and please my husband'' '.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Most of woman on those bride sites aren't really submissive little wifey types.
They are conniving alpha types who just want to get a foot in this country.
Most of the guys on those sites are gullible losers who can't get laid without paying for it and this is their only hope.

So the woman come here, get all their legal papers in order and then dump the guy.

Actually the Russian mail order brides are more famous for this but the Asian ones are right behind them.

Most of woman on those bride sites aren't really submissive little wifey types.
They are conniving alpha types who just want to get a foot in this country.
Most of the guys on those sites are gullible losers who can't get laid without paying for it and this is there only hope.

So the woman come here, get all their legal papers in order and then dump the guy.

Actually the Russian mail order brides are more famous for this but the Asian ones are right behind them.
Yep- I knew of someone quite sometime ago- He was rougj looking, not well spoken, street guy who met this model type Eastern European spinner -“”She professes” her love for this guy, they marry, she gets her citizenship and necessary papers-
A year or too later he is a sad sad puppy as she wants a divorce and his money

most women anywhere you go expect something from a guy.i completely understand that. i dont completely believe anything these girls say, im just going along with it as we talk.

one told her whole family about me, had me meet her kid on a video chat, told me she loves me, put my photo as her phones background screen.

other one just wants me to come stay with her, doesnt even want to come to usa.

talking to 2 others that dont speak english, one has a job other has a business, seem like real nice girls. sure having a better time talking to them than women who are here.

most women anywhere you go expect something from a guy.i completely understand that. i dont completely believe anything these girls say, im just going along with it as we talk.

one told her whole family about me, had me meet her kid on a video chat, told me she loves me, put my photo as her phones background screen.

other one just wants me to come stay with her, doesnt even want to come to usa.

talking to 2 others that dont speak english, one has a job other has a business, seem like real nice girls. sure having a better time talking to them than women who are here.
All of a sudden 4 girls from other countries all are falling in love with you. Yep sounds legit.

You sure you're not talking to some fat guy with a neck beard living in his mother's basement?
maybe but its better than im doing here, not even the fattest whales write to me on the american dating app i use. guess its just different.
and if i do start talking to a girl here, say one wrong thing and they are gone.

i can say whatever i want talk as dirty as i want and its all fine, i do video chat with the bunch im talking to every day so im pretty sure theyre real. to the foreign girls i mean.

Settled on two in cambodia, i love the look they have, they are darker skinned. one has huge natural tits. all verified by video chat.
its a very long trip and ill be going in about 2-3 months, want to have two in the same area in case something wrong with one or she doesnt show up. if that all fails i heard you can hit a massage place there for like 40 dollars for 2 hours of fun.

one is very crazy and doesnt believe im going to come and see her, we argue and make up every day but she has a hot body amazing pussy and the naked video sex is amazing. hasnt asked me for any money, ive even offered to send her something to help her with a repair and she has refused. i just worry when i get there if shes in a bad mood that day something may go wrong.

other seems like the most perfect girl ive ever talked to in my whole life, never an attitude, very mentally stable, no bad sign of any kind, told me she slept with one guy, never had oral sex either way, never had an orgasm. im usually the first to not believe something but i really do believe in her. hasnt asked for a penny. she wont show me anything nude yet shes more traditional but her tits which i saw in a bra are massive. loves to talk about sex which is very fun ... went from wanting to go sight seeing and doing different things to just staying in the hotel naked for a week having sex and ordering food from restaurants.

im pretty sure this isnt all bs, but ill have to go there to see for myself. i can report back after the trip if anyone is interested.

Go make all the promises and enjoy yourself. Then keep them on the hook for another trip or simply give a sob story. No need to bring home the cow if you had your fill of the milk.

Go make all the promises and enjoy yourself. Then keep them on the hook for another trip or simply give a sob story. No need to bring home the cow if you had your fill of the milk.
funny you bring up milk, one with big tits keeps mentioning if ever got her pregnant she wants to feed me her breastmilk but to save some for the baby, i think her tits are big enough to feed us both and her whole village. most girls here are more boring than a rock so just for her to bring that up and all the other funny things she says she way ahead of any girl i ever talked to here. i definitely plan on being with one of these women and going thru with the whole process if it all works out, i know i still actually have to meet with them and spend a week or two there but if its even 10% as good as im thinking it will be ill be very happy.

keep having video sex with the other one, obviously not as good as head or real sex but atleast im not paying her and seeing her bubblegum pink pussy makes me cum good so im also saving tons of money by not seeing girls around here so that will go toward spending money on the trip. oh and she always wants to see the cum and when i show her starts sticking her tongue and licking all around, very hot. both of these girls talk about getting cum in their mouths and swallowing several times a day ... funny one with big tits never even sucked dick before but shes convinced she will love it. not sure if the other did that but probably did. girls on onlyfans would probably be charging alot for this.

i know its a long complicated process to bring a girl from there over, but im willing to do all that because it will be worth it.

im most worried about 22hr plane ride, and the very weird looking cambodian food that i really dont want to try but may have to.

funny you bring up milk, one with big tits keeps mentioning if ever got her pregnant she wants to feed me her breastmilk but to save some for the baby, i think her tits are big enough to feed us both and her whole village. most girls here are more boring than a rock so just for her to bring that up and all the other funny things she says she way ahead of any girl i ever talked to here. i definitely plan on being with one of these women and going thru with the whole process if it all works out, i know i still actually have to meet with them and spend a week or two there but if its even 10% as good as im thinking it will be ill be very happy.

keep having video sex with the other one, obviously not as good as head or real sex but atleast im not paying her and seeing her bubblegum pink pussy makes me cum good so im also saving tons of money by not seeing girls around here so that will go toward spending money on the trip. oh and she always wants to see the cum and when i show her starts sticking her tongue and licking all around, very hot. both of these girls talk about getting cum in their mouths and swallowing several times a day ... funny one with big tits never even sucked dick before but shes convinced she will love it. not sure if the other did that but probably did. girls on onlyfans would probably be charging alot for this.

i know its a long complicated process to bring a girl from there over, but im willing to do all that because it will be worth it.

im most worried about 22hr plane ride, and the very weird looking cambodian food that i really dont want to try but may have to.
Looking forward to hearing how this plays out—-let’s hope you don’t invest your time and effort only to find out this is all a big scam—

Certainly makes for some interesting reading and entertainment

i actually went to cambodia a few weeks ago, i almost didnt go and had alot of trouble getting a ride to the airport , the signs were all there not to go but i spoke to these girls for too long so went through with it, i barely slept the night before and last thing i wanted was a 23 hour plane ride but i found a ride and made it to airport on time. there were problems with the first plane and got delayed so missed the second flight and ended up having to take 3 planes to get there, almost 35 hours of traveling with barely any sleep. before i landed at destination i swore i would never do this again.

right when i got out of the airport people were very friendly to me but i made sure to watch my things very carefully, some older not very good looking white lady comes up to me and asks if i wanted to join her and her husband for sex, i said no. so i contact my girl ( the skinny one with the hot body) to come pick me up, and shes there in about less than 10 minutes. it was crazy to finally see her in person after 4 months but we video chatted so much so looked as expected. just seemed very shy and nervous about if i liked her or not, we were on the scooter with the little cab on it (tuktuk) and i tried to just put my arm around her and she pulled away, already thought this was a bad sign. she brought me flowers and seemed happy to see me but very nervous.

the driving there is insane, motorbikes mostly, some cars, everyone just does whatever they want there are no rules. and its very hot. we get to her house and i meet her family. they start giving me alot of food and turning on fans and aiming them toward me which felt nice, if you step away from a fan here for like 20 seconds you want to die. i ate some food and then went into the kitchen where she was and tried touching her some more, remember we did video chat sex like almost 100 times so i thought she would be all ready to go. still seemed shy and pulled away, i was starting to think maybe she wasnt attracted to me in person and i was getting ready to call the other back up girl i had.

soon we go up to her bedroom so we can unpack my things and she closes and locks the door which seemed like a very sign, after some of the i kinda just grabbed her and start kissing her and her body and now she isnt resisting because we are completely alone, start taking everything off and her body and look are truly amazing. cambodian women have many different looks, some can look more indian or more chinese but darker. my girl looks chinese but alot darker and wears alot of make up in a good way, everything just looks perfect, she has a very unique look definitely better than any girl ive seen in an amp. her tits arent that big but they are nice with very nice big dark nipples, flat stomach, pretty fat ass for a skinny girl that sticks out very nice and its dark brown so just perfect. but her most amazing feature is her pussy... i have never in my life seen a pussy so tiny and tight before i couldnt believe it when i saw it up close. i cant even remember what i ate first her ass or pussy but both tasted and smelled amazing, shes always soaked and very responsive and makes alot of noise usually keeps her hand over her mouth.

after eating everything for a while i think she started blowing me, she told me she never sucked dick before and i believe it, absolute worst painful head of my life, i didnt say anything so i wont hurt her feelings but i was just praying she wouldnt damage my dick, very rough on the balls too, always had to be ready to pull away from her. she was very into doing but it didnt feel good at all other than the idea of my dick being in her mouth, finally i had enough of that and it was time to feel that pussy raw. i brought a bottle of lube with me and put alot on but still had alot of trouble getting inside her, maybe because i was so tired or on so many supplements but im happy i was able to last with her or maybe her ultra tight pussy was constricting something in my dick, i started going harder and harder on her and her pussy felt like a tight glove, best of my life. after a few minutes i look down and there is blood everywhere like she a virgin ( shes not, been with one guy). still kept going and when i was about to finish i pulled out and wanted to shoot a 3 day load in her mouth but missed and got all over her face, in her hair, and some got in her eye which messed her up she needed to put eye drops in. another round we had i finished on my hand and she just licked it all off and swallowed without any bad reaction at all. all the other times i was just cumming right inside her, felt amazing. i think we fucked no less than 7 times a day the entire time i was there and got woken up 2-3 times a night to fuck. tried anal with her but that hurt her very much so couldnt really do that, she loves doing all types of extra stuff like licking my whole body ... nipples.. ears... arm pits... ate my ass but didnt really like that. during sex sometime ill spit on her face, spit in her mouth ... she doesnt mind. amazing kisser too.

food there is very weird, whenever she asks me if ill eat something .. i respond with what is it ... she doesnt understand. i only ate things i was familiar with. they put chili oil on everything. something toward the end got me sick or something on the plane ride back, still dealing with that now. its better to go to supermarkets to find more famililiar food, street food is very cheap but supermarket food is the same as usa or more expensive still not too bad. also its constantly hot and i think its winter time over there now and 90 degrees every day. i love going outside there, riding the motorbike is alot of fun and there are girls out everywhere almost every single one of them looks amazing, all wear make up ... fat asses... nice feet and bodies. other than amazing sex, she is a very good woman to me and wants to get married.
she helps me with everything i need, learned what food i will eat and not eat so seperates things out for me, cooks for me, even offers to buy me things and pay for stuff and buys me food too. her family is very nice to me too. only thing is she is very insecure and she always thinks i have other girls even though i was in her house with her for over two weeks, i went out for a walk to get a haircut and she starting getting mad thinking i was going to see a girl ... i had to video chat with her during the haircut the whole time. shes still insecure now that im back in usa and told her she has to stop that or it will ruin the relationship.

she keeps talking about coming to usa, but other than making money dont know whats so amazing for her here, she barely speaks english and nobody around here speaks her language, its alot more boring here too. ive really been thinking about just living there. i can retire there so i feel why not give it a try... i can always come back if something goes wrong or just find another girl there. when you are white there you have a huge advantage, the girls stare at you like they cant believe what they are seeing. some girls were even taking pictures of me. you can easily like there on 900-1000 dollars per month. wasnt able to meet the other girl, told her the truth about everything and she was devastated but we still talk sometimes , can always meet her if something goes wrong with this one.

It's not that I don't believe your story, but you're staying in her parents' home for free and banging her daughter. Her parents must know what's going on and they allow it. Hmm.

this lady is like 40 yrs old , mother and sister there no father. i spent alot ... buying food and things for house and going out for dinners. she wanted sex as much as me maybe more. i know mother heard since her room is right next to her. dont think anyone really cared. we are supposed to get married unless she does anything stupid to mess that up.

the other girl just wanted to stay in a hotel for 2 weeks straight and fuck all day and leave just to get food, guess these girls just really want dick.

i actually went to cambodia a few weeks ago, i almost didnt go and had alot of trouble getting a ride to the airport , the signs were all there not to go but i spoke to these girls for too long so went through with it, i barely slept the night before and last thing i wanted was a 23 hour plane ride but i found a ride and made it to airport on time. there were problems with the first plane and got delayed so missed the second flight and ended up having to take 3 planes to get there, almost 35 hours of traveling with barely any sleep. before i landed at destination i swore i would never do this again.

right when i got out of the airport people were very friendly to me but i made sure to watch my things very carefully, some older not very good looking white lady comes up to me and asks if i wanted to join her and her husband for sex, i said no. so i contact my girl ( the skinny one with the hot body) to come pick me up, and shes there in about less than 10 minutes. it was crazy to finally see her in person after 4 months but we video chatted so much so looked as expected. just seemed very shy and nervous about if i liked her or not, we were on the scooter with the little cab on it (tuktuk) and i tried to just put my arm around her and she pulled away, already thought this was a bad sign. she brought me flowers and seemed happy to see me but very nervous.

the driving there is insane, motorbikes mostly, some cars, everyone just does whatever they want there are no rules. and its very hot. we get to her house and i meet her family. they start giving me alot of food and turning on fans and aiming them toward me which felt nice, if you step away from a fan here for like 20 seconds you want to die. i ate some food and then went into the kitchen where she was and tried touching her some more, remember we did video chat sex like almost 100 times so i thought she would be all ready to go. still seemed shy and pulled away, i was starting to think maybe she wasnt attracted to me in person and i was getting ready to call the other back up girl i had.

soon we go up to her bedroom so we can unpack my things and she closes and locks the door which seemed like a very sign, after some of the i kinda just grabbed her and start kissing her and her body and now she isnt resisting because we are completely alone, start taking everything off and her body and look are truly amazing. cambodian women have many different looks, some can look more indian or more chinese but darker. my girl looks chinese but alot darker and wears alot of make up in a good way, everything just looks perfect, she has a very unique look definitely better than any girl ive seen in an amp. her tits arent that big but they are nice with very nice big dark nipples, flat stomach, pretty fat ass for a skinny girl that sticks out very nice and its dark brown so just perfect. but her most amazing feature is her pussy... i have never in my life seen a pussy so tiny and tight before i couldnt believe it when i saw it up close. i cant even remember what i ate first her ass or pussy but both tasted and smelled amazing, shes always soaked and very responsive and makes alot of noise usually keeps her hand over her mouth.

after eating everything for a while i think she started blowing me, she told me she never sucked dick before and i believe it, absolute worst painful head of my life, i didnt say anything so i wont hurt her feelings but i was just praying she wouldnt damage my dick, very rough on the balls too, always had to be ready to pull away from her. she was very into doing but it didnt feel good at all other than the idea of my dick being in her mouth, finally i had enough of that and it was time to feel that pussy raw. i brought a bottle of lube with me and put alot on but still had alot of trouble getting inside her, maybe because i was so tired or on so many supplements but im happy i was able to last with her or maybe her ultra tight pussy was constricting something in my dick, i started going harder and harder on her and her pussy felt like a tight glove, best of my life. after a few minutes i look down and there is blood everywhere like she a virgin ( shes not, been with one guy). still kept going and when i was about to finish i pulled out and wanted to shoot a 3 day load in her mouth but missed and got all over her face, in her hair, and some got in her eye which messed her up she needed to put eye drops in. another round we had i finished on my hand and she just licked it all off and swallowed without any bad reaction at all. all the other times i was just cumming right inside her, felt amazing. i think we fucked no less than 7 times a day the entire time i was there and got woken up 2-3 times a night to fuck. tried anal with her but that hurt her very much so couldnt really do that, she loves doing all types of extra stuff like licking my whole body ... nipples.. ears... arm pits... ate my ass but didnt really like that. during sex sometime ill spit on her face, spit in her mouth ... she doesnt mind. amazing kisser too.

food there is very weird, whenever she asks me if ill eat something .. i respond with what is it ... she doesnt understand. i only ate things i was familiar with. they put chili oil on everything. something toward the end got me sick or something on the plane ride back, still dealing with that now. its better to go to supermarkets to find more famililiar food, street food is very cheap but supermarket food is the same as usa or more expensive still not too bad. also its constantly hot and i think its winter time over there now and 90 degrees every day. i love going outside there, riding the motorbike is alot of fun and there are girls out everywhere almost every single one of them looks amazing, all wear make up ... fat asses... nice feet and bodies. other than amazing sex, she is a very good woman to me and wants to get married.
she helps me with everything i need, learned what food i will eat and not eat so seperates things out for me, cooks for me, even offers to buy me things and pay for stuff and buys me food too. her family is very nice to me too. only thing is she is very insecure and she always thinks i have other girls even though i was in her house with her for over two weeks, i went out for a walk to get a haircut and she starting getting mad thinking i was going to see a girl ... i had to video chat with her during the haircut the whole time. shes still insecure now that im back in usa and told her she has to stop that or it will ruin the relationship.

she keeps talking about coming to usa, but other than making money dont know whats so amazing for her here, she barely speaks english and nobody around here speaks her language, its alot more boring here too. ive really been thinking about just living there. i can retire there so i feel why not give it a try... i can always come back if something goes wrong or just find another girl there. when you are white there you have a huge advantage, the girls stare at you like they cant believe what they are seeing. some girls were even taking pictures of me. you can easily like there on 900-1000 dollars per month. wasnt able to meet the other girl, told her the truth about everything and she was devastated but we still talk sometimes , can always meet her if something goes wrong with this one.
How old is she?

Are you snipped? Or did you buy her a PlanB after dumping all those loads in her?

One of my best friends had the same experience in the Philippines. He was widowed for about 2 yrs, met a Filipino girl online, went over there and fucked her day and night in the mothers house. He's a 64yr old, 280lbs biker guy and she is 30 something and 100lbs. The only problem now is that he wants to bring her over here and marry her, which is what she wants also. I'm done trying to talk him out of it.

How old is she?

Are you snipped? Or did you buy her a PlanB after dumping all those loads in her?
lets just say im on hormonal stuff also works almost like male birth control in some but its not 100%, i really dont care if i got her pregnant really wonder how the kid would look and its not like in usa when you get a woman pregnant they feel like you owe your life to them if you break up with them. i think shes a great woman and i really dont ever see how being broken up, i dont think she would let that happen anyway.

One of my best friends had the same experience in the Philippines. He was widowed for about 2 yrs, met a Filipino girl online, went over there and fucked her day and night in the mothers house. He's a 64yr old, 280lbs biker guy and she is 30 something and 100lbs. The only problem now is that he wants to bring her over here and marry her, which is what she wants also. I'm done trying to talk him out of it.
i agree, she like many others thinks she will come to usa and become rich over night, i think shes actually doing over there than i am here. there are many things i like better in usa of course (food mostly) but it doesnt make sense to bring her here and go through all the hard work to set her up and gain citizenship, then she wants to start a business and work ... thats great but with not much money that all becomes my problem and in usa ill have to work too, we both wont be happy. i keep telling her i can just come there and we can have a nice easy life like we had for the 2 weeks i was there. and things will just keep getting better. im also afraid usa will corrupt her and she wont be the same person , shes unlike any girl i have ever met... usa can change that quick. id tell your friend to try going to live there if he can, if hes retired and getting checks his money will do way more for him over there, and he can easily just find more girls if he needs to.

i should also mention, fucking a girl unmarried in her home in cambodia is a big deal and isnt supposed to happen, the other girl said i cant fuck her in her house but all i want in a hotel. weird systems they have there i guess. i dont think it matters in phillipines.