Asian mail order brides

hope this can added to my last post but forgot to add, last 3-4 days there she got her period so shes def not pregnant but she still wanted to fuck so there was blood everywhere. she didnt care .. she would just limp over to the bathroom to clean up, she said was painful but was still asking for more.

Is the goal companionship or someone to fuck? Whats the typical cost? I figure these women are often not gonna be very attractive and primarily just here for the green card n then bring their whole family over. Nothing wrong with that, at least they abide by the process and years long waiting times. But if the costs is in the $10k, then you’ll have to support this person financially forever and still have to worry about this person leaving your ass, and fleecing you in court pre nup or no pre nup.

i knew someone who got himself a mexican mail order bride, she was probably 30s but extremely unattractive, pear body shaped like grimace and a face…ooof like she got beat with the ugly stick at an early age, nothing fuckable about her

billyS

Reign of Terror
i knew someone who got himself a mexican mail order bride, she was probably 30s but extremely unattractive, pear body shaped like grimace and a face…ooof like she got beat with the ugly stick at an early age, nothing fuckable about her
How ugly or socially retarded is this guy that the best he can do is pay for an fat, ugly Mexican?

Spot on, he was not exactly a winner either, 5’3” stocky and socially inept but has a steady job and citizenship, i suppose it was the best he could do.
sometimes there is wisdom in what may seem like a farcical song. Those of you of a certain age may remember a 1963 hit by Jimmy Soul.
The chorus:
"If you wanna be happy for the rest of your life. Never make a pretty woman your wife. So from my personal point of view. Get an ugly girl to marry you"

sometimes there is wisdom in what may seem like a farcical song. Those of you of a certain age may remember a 1963 hit by Jimmy Soul.
The chorus:
"If you wanna be happy for the rest of your life. Never make a pretty woman your wife. So from my personal point of view. Get an ugly girl to marry you"
Lmao I’m cracking up, havent heard this song in ages! I remember humming this for when it reappeared in some viral come back about 10-15 yrs ago Thanks for the chuckle.

Come to think of it…i wonder if that subconsciously affected my taste in women. I wrote in another thread that oddly i often go for the older less attractive 6-7s. Than the younger hotter 8-9s or even 10s.

hope this can added to my last post but forgot to add, last 3-4 days there she got her period so shes def not pregnant but she still wanted to fuck so there was blood everywhere. she didnt care .. she would just limp over to the bathroom to clean up, she said was painful but was still asking for more.

Choosing a traditional Asian wife and having kids together can be a very happy life if you pick the right girl. But, of course, not without some trials and tribulations. (seldom is anything on a grander scale free from all conflicts)

She might be able to offer you a certain dedication, love and partnership. Having children, of course, will divert some of her worship and adulation away from you, as the child will occupy her primary attention. But, that is not necessarily as bad as it may sound. A dedicated Asian wife will teach your child great respect for the father head. It is the institution of marriage, where you build something and have the continuum of children and grandchildren and respectability. Your senior years will reap the rewards of your efforts. Children raised right, disciplined by an Asian mother and family, remain dedicated and respectful to their parents.

Undoubtedly, the child will grow up bilingual, learning the mother’s tongue first. A good traditional Asian woman will dote on her husband and children, performing delightful tasks around the home, preparing healthy meals with love knowing that her food preparations are nourishing her beloved husband and children. Dutifully making you happy in the bedroom, she will do her best to satisfy your deepest desires.

You might get used to or at least semi-used-to an Asian diet with a countless array of vegetation, spices, condiments, herbs and seasonings. And, with the massive amount of antioxidants, coupled with less fat and protein in her native cuisine, you will probably live healthier and longer. Not to mention enjoying cheap massage being a way of life in those parts, and we all know once that door closes, anything can happen.

But, your mongering tendencies will have to be curtailed to some degree. She might tolerate a sneak that she can’t prevent or prove here and there. (and massage parlor hand-jobs might not count as a cheat, because it still falls under the gamut of “massage.” )

But, rage will ensue if you are caught with anything resembling a side girl. However, there is more tolerance for sexual indiscretions in Asian cultures than with most other cultures.

I have nothing redeeming to say about the treacherous heat in that part of the world, other than eat less, drink plenty of water and cooling fruits, go swimming a lot, and seek out air-conditioned venues. You will get used to it to some degree. But, you probably will not mature to an almost sweat-free existence like the easy-going natives who have heat tolerance written into their DNA.

If you marry her, you are choosing a dedicated life to wife and family. If you are willing to focus on her needs and family needs, you will reap many benefits of a lovely, beautiful Asian wife and culture that will adopt you wholeheartedly, and live such an entertaining and exotic life. You will be proud of her love, beauty and dedication to you and your family. She will appreciate you as her man, and you’re accepting her and her culture, your daring and courage to absorb it. It is quite possible to grow in love, far beyond mere sensuality. And, I am not blatantly underplaying sensuality. But, let’s face it, we all get more than our fair share of it, and true satisfaction still eludes us all. The very nature of sensuality is fleeting.

If life isn’t a great adventure, it is nothing at all. And, it’s not a risk if you back it with all your motivation, courage, love and responsibility. You have to own it. If you want to make it work, you will. You are capable, and your commitment will negate external influences if you remain committed. It’s new territory. You must march into it, stay strong and stay committed.

You are correct about trying to protect her from western influences. She cannot be sequestered completely. Even without entering the west, it has infiltrated almost every culture. But, it won’t matter much in the long run. Her core Asian Cambodian beliefs, values and traditions will remain intact. Some of the western freedoms, she will adopt. Better to spend a great deal of time in her country if possible. When she comes to America, from what I have seen and experienced, they get most poisoned by their friends who have been living here for a long time, and are more than willing to teach them “junk” in their native tongue which lends it more credence.

Inevitably, she will desire to live in America, at least for a while. Not getting her true native food (even when found, it would be extremely deficient) and devoid of her native culture and sentiments, language, she might crave her home again. Most do. Because, she is not Chinese, Japanese or Korean, where there are community strongholds in America to turn to, she will feel homesick.

Assuming you don’t speak Khmer, you will only get the distillation of what is happening around you via her translation. Stay alert to picking up easy phrases in the beginning. Be aware of what is happening around you so as not to be caught off guard. Visit the American Embassy and hold their number.

You will adopt many of her nation’s traditional habits and customs. You will cultivate yourself as a man integrating both the west and the east. If you stay on the path, you will prosper. Your life, mind and heart will be greatly enriched.

A life only dedicated to mongering, without self-cultivation could leave some with emptiness in their senior years.

Sounds like you want more than just sex. Sounds like you are looking for a complete immersion in a culture other than your own. And, the Cambodian culture really is a rich and mostly unsullied culture. Although incredibly unique, there was a great grafting into its culture, the traditions, religions, culinary styles, language (Sanskrit) from the Indian subcontinent. Asian life is fun and the women are exotic, beautiful. They maintain their spry youthful bodies for a lifetime if they maintain their traditional habits, and oriental diet and customs.

Think it over. Only you can decide. It is a major move. You sound like you are in need of a change. You sound like you are not afraid of the challenge that it is.

As a disclaimer, I don’t know this particular woman. But, I am speaking from the point of view of experience of this type of a situation, many times over in many people’s lives.

Good luck!!!

Lmao I’m cracking up, havent heard this song in ages! I remember humming this for when it reappeared in some viral come back about 10-15 yrs ago Thanks for the chuckle.

Come to think of it…i wonder if that subconsciously affected my taste in women. I wrote in another thread that oddly i often go for the older less attractive 6-7s. Than the younger hotter 8-9s or even 10s.
You say thousands of dollars that way

One of my best friends had the same experience in the Philippines. He was widowed for about 2 yrs, met a Filipino girl online, went over there and fucked her day and night in the mothers house. He's a 64yr old, 280lbs biker guy and she is 30 something and 100lbs. The only problem now is that he wants to bring her over here and marry her, which is what she wants also. I'm done trying to talk him out of it.
He told me today she finally got her visa. He went through his congressman and it took 10 months. Now he has 90 days to marry her or else the visa expires.

He told me today she finally got her visa. He went through his congressman and it took 10 months. Now he has 90 days to marry her or else the visa expires.
Although past performance is no guarantee of future results and sample size is very small, the 3 guys I know who married foreign women (the visa route — 2 Filipinos and 1 Ukrainian) all are very happy in all aspects of their relationships, have kids, been married 15- 20 years and wives are still trim and attractive.

Each of these guys simply gave up on putting up with shit when they were younger and dating American girls.

Although past performance is no guarantee of future results and sample size is very small, the 3 guys I know who married foreign women (the visa route — 2 Filipinos and 1 Ukrainian) all are very happy in all aspects of their relationships, have kids, been married 15- 20 years and wives are still trim and attractive.

Each of these guys simply gave up on putting up with shit when they were younger and dating American girls.
I can definitely believe this …

An interesting statistic wouldbe to find out the percentage of divorce or unhappy marriages when comparing an American bride to an “import”

Choosing a traditional Asian wife and having kids together can be a very happy life if you pick the right girl. But, of course, not without some trials and tribulations. (seldom is anything on a grander scale free from all conflicts)

She might be able to offer you a certain dedication, love and partnership. Having children, of course, will divert some of her worship and adulation away from you, as the child will occupy her primary attention. But, that is not necessarily as bad as it may sound. A dedicated Asian wife will teach your child great respect for the father head. It is the institution of marriage, where you build something and have the continuum of children and grandchildren and respectability. Your senior years will reap the rewards of your efforts. Children raised right, disciplined by an Asian mother and family, remain dedicated and respectful to their parents.

Undoubtedly, the child will grow up bilingual, learning the mother’s tongue first. A good traditional Asian woman will dote on her husband and children, performing delightful tasks around the home, preparing healthy meals with love knowing that her food preparations are nourishing her beloved husband and children. Dutifully making you happy in the bedroom, she will do her best to satisfy your deepest desires.

You might get used to or at least semi-used-to an Asian diet with a countless array of vegetation, spices, condiments, herbs and seasonings. And, with the massive amount of antioxidants, coupled with less fat and protein in her native cuisine, you will probably live healthier and longer. Not to mention enjoying cheap massage being a way of life in those parts, and we all know once that door closes, anything can happen.

But, your mongering tendencies will have to be curtailed to some degree. She might tolerate a sneak that she can’t prevent or prove here and there. (and massage parlor hand-jobs might not count as a cheat, because it still falls under the gamut of “massage.” )

But, rage will ensue if you are caught with anything resembling a side girl. However, there is more tolerance for sexual indiscretions in Asian cultures than with most other cultures.

I have nothing redeeming to say about the treacherous heat in that part of the world, other than eat less, drink plenty of water and cooling fruits, go swimming a lot, and seek out air-conditioned venues. You will get used to it to some degree. But, you probably will not mature to an almost sweat-free existence like the easy-going natives who have heat tolerance written into their DNA.

If you marry her, you are choosing a dedicated life to wife and family. If you are willing to focus on her needs and family needs, you will reap many benefits of a lovely, beautiful Asian wife and culture that will adopt you wholeheartedly, and live such an entertaining and exotic life. You will be proud of her love, beauty and dedication to you and your family. She will appreciate you as her man, and you’re accepting her and her culture, your daring and courage to absorb it. It is quite possible to grow in love, far beyond mere sensuality. And, I am not blatantly underplaying sensuality. But, let’s face it, we all get more than our fair share of it, and true satisfaction still eludes us all. The very nature of sensuality is fleeting.

If life isn’t a great adventure, it is nothing at all. And, it’s not a risk if you back it with all your motivation, courage, love and responsibility. You have to own it. If you want to make it work, you will. You are capable, and your commitment will negate external influences if you remain committed. It’s new territory. You must march into it, stay strong and stay committed.

You are correct about trying to protect her from western influences. She cannot be sequestered completely. Even without entering the west, it has infiltrated almost every culture. But, it won’t matter much in the long run. Her core Asian Cambodian beliefs, values and traditions will remain intact. Some of the western freedoms, she will adopt. Better to spend a great deal of time in her country if possible. When she comes to America, from what I have seen and experienced, they get most poisoned by their friends who have been living here for a long time, and are more than willing to teach them “junk” in their native tongue which lends it more credence.

Inevitably, she will desire to live in America, at least for a while. Not getting her true native food (even when found, it would be extremely deficient) and devoid of her native culture and sentiments, language, she might crave her home again. Most do. Because, she is not Chinese, Japanese or Korean, where there are community strongholds in America to turn to, she will feel homesick.

Assuming you don’t speak Khmer, you will only get the distillation of what is happening around you via her translation. Stay alert to picking up easy phrases in the beginning. Be aware of what is happening around you so as not to be caught off guard. Visit the American Embassy and hold their number.

You will adopt many of her nation’s traditional habits and customs. You will cultivate yourself as a man integrating both the west and the east. If you stay on the path, you will prosper. Your life, mind and heart will be greatly enriched.

A life only dedicated to mongering, without self-cultivation could leave some with emptiness in their senior years.

Sounds like you want more than just sex. Sounds like you are looking for a complete immersion in a culture other than your own. And, the Cambodian culture really is a rich and mostly unsullied culture. Although incredibly unique, there was a great grafting into its culture, the traditions, religions, culinary styles, language (Sanskrit) from the Indian subcontinent. Asian life is fun and the women are exotic, beautiful. They maintain their spry youthful bodies for a lifetime if they maintain their traditional habits, and oriental diet and customs.

Think it over. Only you can decide. It is a major move. You sound like you are in need of a change. You sound like you are not afraid of the challenge that it is.

As a disclaimer, I don’t know this particular woman. But, I am speaking from the point of view of experience of this type of a situation, many times over in many people’s lives.

Good luck!!!
That was a rather interesting read. Nice to you’re back my friend. Godspeed.

A very dear friend of mine with a disability used to frequent the girls we frequent in the Flushing Long Island area.

He used to date them and bring them to neighborhood parties held in my back yard, unbeknownst to my wife. Because, prostitutes are flesh and blood human beings and appear exactly like girls choosing other professions.

I, of course, did not mind. He was a buddy and just looking for love, attention and happiness. It added ambience to my parties, and I would find myself bursting out in uncontrollable spontaneous laughter watching those two. (The guy would take a bullet for me, and, I for him)

Anyway, fed up with trying to marry prostitutes, he went on line and met a Filipina, almost 30 years younger than himself. (He got me involved and I used to join them while he Skyped her in the Philippines) He went to the Philippines and lived the life of a once shackled, suppressed man who finally found his freedom. He hopped islands on small planes, (the Philippines has well over 7000 islands) ran naked on secluded beaches together with his girl, fucked in the wild, bathed in the ocean, and repeated that scenario for over a month. Called me for money to extend his trip for another month. (a very dear friend)

He stayed in her parents’ home. They adored him. He cooked and ate with them, traveled with them.

He did the extensive paperwork to make her a citizen and his bride. She came to Long Island to live as a married couple. He then brought her to my backyard parties instead of his Flushing girls. (my wife didn’t know the difference but she liked his wife very much)

She met Filipino friends here in the USA who wised her up a bit which created some turmoil. But, she is a very sincere girl. I acted as their marriage counselor and held court in my house when my family was not there, where they ironed out their grievances before a neutral party.(well, not exactly neutral, but I appeared to be so. He is my buddy)

She was extremely respectful to me. I could appeal to her very Christian background. They worked out their differences. She was just trying to better his life with finances and getting him out of debt. He was belligerent. But, she was right, and acted responsibly like a devoted wife, protecting their life and future.

Eventually they had a kid. They reside now in marital bliss. I am away, but she calls me from time to time to thank me for our friendship.

do you know the procedure with going through a congressman, i printed out the paperwork and tried to fill in with her and even with the help of her friend who isnt very bright but speaks decent english we didnt accomplish much. like she said her house didnt even have an address which i didnt understand and other information she didnt have. they seem very strict with the paperwork being filled out perfectly and you have to pay over 500 to process it which is non refundable so im not taking any chances, also i really dont think i want to stay in usa anyway.

@ colonel .. great thread and I tip my hat to you for going for it .
other things going on, she says very weird things sometimes out of no where. thought that would stop once we met but its still going on and its very annoying. her friends fill her head with very dumb things and her weak mind believes in it. she actually said this while i was with her ... she said a friend said i want to bring her to usa to sell her into prostitution, i told her thats crazy. the way she gives head i wouldnt make money, id probably get sued for damages. earlier today she told me she thinks i want to come live in cambodia so i can be with other beautiful cambodian women (shes not completely wrong) but she always thinks so negative. also said this and im not joking ... that my dick is too big and i fuck her too hard too many times, and if im living with her and i permanantly damage her vagina and cant fuck her for a while i will leave her for another woman.

sometimes i dont know what to think with her, so far today shes been acting pretty good. i feel even if i live in cambodia and it doesnt work out, i can easily fly to one of the nearby countries and meet girls off that site (thailand ... phillipines). life would be amazing i think.

do you know the procedure with going through a congressman, i printed out the paperwork and tried to fill in with her and even with the help of her friend who isnt very bright but speaks decent english we didnt accomplish much. like she said her house didnt even have an address which i didnt understand and other information she didnt have. they seem very strict with the paperwork being filled out perfectly and you have to pay over 500 to process it which is non refundable so im not taking any chances, also i really dont think i want to stay in usa anyway.

other things going on, she says very weird things sometimes out of no where. thought that would stop once we met but its still going on and its very annoying. her friends fill her head with very dumb things and her weak mind believes in it. she actually said this while i was with her ... she said a friend said i want to bring her to usa to sell her into prostitution, i told her thats crazy. the way she gives head i wouldnt make money, id probably get sued for damages. earlier today she told me she thinks i want to come live in cambodia so i can be with other beautiful cambodian women (shes not completely wrong) but she always thinks so negative. also said this and im not joking ... that my dick is too big and i fuck her too hard too many times, and if im living with her and i permanantly damage her vagina and cant fuck her for a while i will leave her for another woman.

sometimes i dont know what to think with her, so far today shes been acting pretty good. i feel even if i live in cambodia and it doesnt work out, i can easily fly to one of the nearby countries and meet girls off that site (thailand ... phillipines). life would be amazing i think.

Of course she says things that you find weird. She is Cambodian, with deeply rooted oriental customs, habits and thinking. You have to grasp the gravity of that stark difference between the occidental and oriental system of beliefs, thinking and ways of life.

She is not Chinese, Japanese, Korean or even Filipino who are all so westernized, at least to some greater degree than Cambodia.

If you can’t embrace and love her simple-minded ignorance and naivety, and expect her to act like she was born in Brooklyn, forget about it, and go for someone who is up to speed with your culture.

In my mind, I adore the innocence of such a girl. Sure she has fears, and probably her parents and elders, family and friends fortify those fears.

Do you not think that girls in her country at this very moment aren’t coerced or even kidnapped and sold into prostitution slavery???

You can only go with a girl like that if you are able, willing, and desirous to make some huge shifts in your acceptance of another culture.

she said a friend said i want to bring her to usa to sell her into prostitution, i told her thats crazy. the way she gives head i wouldnt make money, id probably get sued for damages. earlier today she told me she thinks i want to come live in cambodia so i can be with other beautiful cambodian women (shes not completely wrong) but she always thinks so negative. also said this and im not joking ... that my dick is too big and i fuck her too hard too many times, and if im living with her and i permanantly damage her vagina and cant fuck her for a while i will leave her for another woman.

My guy, i dont know you personally but thems some serious red flags. Why do you need to get married? Why not just travel and fuck the shit out of all the women you can for $20 USD? Sounds like shes gonna be a headache and shit ton of drama the second you sign them legal papers. I hope I’m wrong, Keep us posted

That is the essential risk in all of this.

One one hand with the right person there us the real potential for a
quality relationship despite the cultural differences.

On the other hand it could be just a setup for years of legal and financial grief.

Not that fucking your way thru south-east Asia for $20 bucks a pop doesn't sound
fun either.

At the end of the day you have to decide what you really want.

billyS

Reign of Terror
@Colon ( | ) Colonel , let's flesh out this story a little more. Just so we can all picture what is happening here.

I'm just trying to wrap my head around why a man would travel half way around the world to meet with a strange woman from a completely different culture.

How old are you? ( A five year range would be fine if you're not comfortable with the exact age).

Ethnicity?

Have you ever had a non pay for play relationship lasting longer than a few months.

And also when looking thru your old posts I noticed at one point you said you didn't like Asian woman you preferred Latinas. So when and why the change?