As our nation goes to war I went to ASSCON!!!

Re: Wednesday Assconisms

Originally posted by Zman617
Im tellin ya I dont know how you guys do it, within 45 minutes I was broke but with a kool aid smile as I walked out of the place........

rookie!

It takes us experienced guys at least an hour before we're broke.:D

dammit I wanted to go tonight. I forgot about today and wore my usual style of jeans and sneakers. But I will make a cameo on sunday.

Oh is there a drink # requirement? and if so, what is the damage?

Re: Re: Wednesday Assconisms

Originally posted by Bill Furniture
rookie!

It takes us experienced guys at least an hour before we're broke.:D

You mean to tell me I only lasted 15 minutes less before being broke than Mr Bill F aka THE NATURAL ???? I dont believe it! If thats the case I wanna be considered for rookie of the year

pswope

One out of three
Re: Wednesday Assconisms

If any of you saw a tall latin fella carmel complexion black sweater and beige pants this is who I be...but if you noticed me Id have to say...DAMMIT man why arent you focusing on the wall 2 wall AZZ!
I saw you & thought you were really hot. I was kinda shy about approaching you though,cause I heard latin guysare kinda rough.

You mean to tell me I only lasted 15 minutes less before being broke than Mr Bill F aka THE NATURAL ???? I dont believe it! If thats the case I wanna be considered for rookie of the year
It normally takes me 3 hours before I'm down to less than $20 and on my way out.

I love it when the you tell the girls you only have a few bucks left and they tell you where the local ATMs are.

Originally posted by Zatoichi
dammit I wanted to go tonight. I forgot about today and wore my usual style of jeans and sneakers. But I will make a cameo on sunday.

Oh is there a drink # requirement? and if so, what is the damage?
You have to buy a round for every one of the girls the first time, so bring alot of money.:D:p:D Kidding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You don't have to buy any drinks if you don't want to. They run from $5-$10.

2nd trip

made my 2nd trip to the party. there it seems there were lots of more none WOC compared to other nights. there were 2-3 incredibly hot latinas, (if you love real slender). incredible legs with tiny tiny waists. they were constantly around other mongers. all of them finger lickin good.

went upstairs and got awesome cbj by a real hot black girl named passion. wow, only problem was my cup was more like instant coffee. how do you look at 30 hot girls, pick one, walk upstairs with a woody and expect to last more than a minute or two.

the only good thing about lasting a minute or two was i was in this little cubicle, more like a resessed shelf, tissues on the ledge and water dripping from the rain or airconditioner. nothing like get a tinkled on while your trying to enjoy head.

later left with another WOC (sorry, just real bad with names), she complained she made no money and i was offered $ for a 1 hour romp in a local hotel, went to short stay place, parked car, had awesome romp, gave her .10 for cab and i left.

It would be awesome if the club had private rooms where you could pay $50 for a half or full hour, then again, world peace and the end of pre-mature ejaculations would be nice.

side note.

a spanish girl gabrielle was in the middle of a session where she and some dude were going at it. she started playing with herself for about 20 minutes, working her clit like Emeril kneading some dough. she gets up, and throws her panties at everyone so they can feel how wet they are, she was as proud as roger clemens after his 300th. (oops, still hasn't happened, lets just say he'll be happy when he gets it against the mets next week)

I look at asscon as a place to spend .90 to get in, have a beer, go to vip, get first cup, then scout who to take to a hotel for multiple cups in private, (just my take on what works best). gives you time to negootiate a great deal with a real ****** and get exceptional service. All in all, spent $$.7, 3 cups and had good night.

Originally posted by Bill Furniture
It normally takes me 3 hours before I'm down to less than $20 and on my way out.

I love it when the you tell the girls you only have a few bucks left and they tell you where the local ATMs are.

Yeah the thought crossed my mind...Imagine if there put an ATM in that place??? Can you say Broke as a JOKE?

Im hoping to hit Julie's tomorrow so I had to stick 2 da budget

Re: Re: Wednesday Assconisms

Originally posted by pswope
I saw you & thought you were really hot. I was kinda shy about approaching you though,cause I heard latin guysare kinda rough.

Let the rookie Hazing Begin!!!!! Its gonna be a fun summer

Sinful 7 @ Asscon

Well I have this Wednesday off and I driving into the big city
to come play with you guys. I hope your ready to indulge
in your sexuality, because at asscon we are free to explore.

Our next party is a

Father's Day Celebration!

Sunday, June 15th

4pm - 10pm

If you bring your dad, he gets in FREE!

VIP "Power-hitter" Raffle @ 6pm & 8pm

CYA there.

The Champagne of Private Parties
“If it's better than this...you must be dreaming."

pswope

One out of three
Originally posted by nycstripclubs
DAYUM, I really shoulda have added the usual disclaimers. They really applied this time.
They're pretty much implicit to anyone,who's been to these type of parties more than one time.