As our nation goes to war I went to ASSCON!!!

wallets

I'm am trying to get to asscon for the first time wednesday and have a question, should I be worried that my wallet be lifted. Back in the days of the hunts point runs, some friends of mine lost their wallets and/or money; mouth goes to where it needs to be and the hands are roaming your pants pockets. Since those were taking place in vehicles, just lock your stuff in the glove compartment. just one less thing to be concerned with because I want to ejoy my first time.

spanish, an 8 was a floor mgr, spoke to me briefly; a young, black, coat check girl was also an 8, and seemingly made no money. I thought they were the 2 hottest girls there....from JimyDR's post....

That's so funny the coat check girl is making money on the side. lol

sunday may 25

my first trip to the party. met clubber but that's it, spoke with a few others who said they weren't on the net.

Place is great except for vip room, awesome for bj, but when you get a real HOT girl, you you want to do more and wish for a little more privacy, actually i was with nina first who was pissed that peope would see her daty. dont' know why, but she made it very uncomfortable.

I met passion, wow, everything i want in a body, she's really cool and since it was slow, we decided to leave and go to a hotel on the river. best money i ever spent.

All in all, in never rubbed my hand up and down so many bodies that were so smooth and moist. just awesome, i wanted to eat them all.

overall it was great, but to make a day of it, (i'm not good at pacing myself) i spend to much scratch and never get real comfortable doing what i want to do. But, to leave a ball game or work, (i'm hardly ever in the city) it would be the cat's meow to stop and stay and hour or two. If i have time to kill, i'd probaly rather spend it on an incall or outcall for the same money.

those who can pace themselves would probaly think different.

Good to meet you there, dirtmonger. Y'know, you can't judge a party like that by going only once. To really see the place in action, you need to check it out on a Wednesday night!

I would think she would get a discount. Why not say she wants to check the place out and wave the fee. I know when the girls get there after a certain time they have to pay 20 bucks to get in to work.

You can't just walk in to a Club ASS-C NYC party to check the place out.

There are two separate tracks for entry.

If that "working girl" wants to work, she should contact me at nycstripclubs@yahoo.com and I'll make arrangements to get her on the list.

If she's coming in as a customer (like Fallenwomen or Happy Hooker), then the UG discount applies if she presents the entry pass and the coupon.

Last edited:
Re: Re: E mail from looking in NYC

Originally posted by Magnifique
I think that has to be the most disturbing thing I've read on this board.
I still think that perhaps the most disturbing thing that I have ever read here was from a poster who wanted to have sex with a woman (Magnifique, in fact, but that's not the most important thing), then he wanted to pass her around to his friends. As if she was not a human being , but a piece of meat or an old baseball glove

Wednesday Assconisms

Hi all Im a relatively newbie on here a rookie of sorts (I can only imagine what a UG hazing might involve) so bear with me. I attended tonights Asscon fest, got there about 7pm was a decent crowd not too crazy and I must say some ******s were in the building. Being like a kid in a candy store since I havent been to too many of these things withing 20 minutes or do I met up with a dominican cute with a delicious rack but being the idiot I am her name escapes me but she was about 5'6 short hair darker skin 36C or so. Went upstairs after getting one $10 dance and got CBJ for $50. After awhile since I was taking my time to pour my cup as your pros might say I got her to agree to hop aboard and ride me home for an extra $30. Im tellin ya I dont know how you guys do it, within 45 minutes I was broke but with a kool aid smile as I walked out of the place........

PS I think I saw one of the new girls that was being talked about on here cute slim white girl..looked YUM. I also think I saw a few of you UGer's looking like the Kingz of New York I apologize for not bowing in your presence but I just wasnt sure. If any of you saw a tall latin fella carmel complexion black sweater and beige pants this is who I be...but if you noticed me Id have to say...DAMMIT man why arent you focusing on the wall 2 wall AZZ!