As our nation goes to war I went to ASSCON!!!

Arrived in greenwich village about 7pm and I'm not sure if I should post the name of the club but it's been used before for similar events. It didn't get really crowded until 8:30. I love this place. Girls groping you as they walk by, hands on during LD's...all types of girls too. I was never a big fan of lap dances but with hands on all over her body I have changed my views. Had about 8 dances from various sisters and 2 trips to the VIP. I wish I could report the girls names but I got sick of hearing names like Kiss, Cash, Kim that I don't have the exact name of the girls I took to VIP. I deal mostly with the sisters and there was a very good selection. The best dancer was this petite spanish girl that I had to take private. Her rates 50 bj 100 for fs. She did come down to 80 for fs. I chose a bj from her which was good, not spectacular but good. My other VIP was with a tall black chick who was close to model material, great real boobs. Not the brightest bulb but a very innocent appearance(i'm sure she wasn't innocent). Had a great teasing bbbj and fs for 100. I was actually with her for some time, she was in no rush and who was I to argue. We exchanged numbers and will try to see her in a more private setting in the future.The prices can not be beat here. I guess it's the competition. I left a little earlier,about 9:15 and the place was hopping.

With this sort of stuff, don't release the name of the place (I know you didn't -- I am just confirming you did the right thing). Until you are on LE's payroll, let them do their own work.

JDR's third adventure:

Well I got there 7:30 after getting stuck in the bridge checkpoint. There were so many new girls there as well as some from other weeks. There were well over 60 if I had to guess. I bought my VIP band, a real must and moved around the crowd.

Secret, Devon, Charlie, Danielle, Nya from F Stop were there. Cassidy and her cousins were there, as well as Diva and Lolita. Remy was there with some friends that were new to this so they claimed. One day I will be able to list all 60 or so dancers.

First up was a trip with Heaven to the VIP room. She is 5ft 4, 115 pounds, age 20. She is Black and Puerto Rican. I had a nice time.

Then I went with a friend of Remy, named Pocahontis, also age 20, 5ft 2 about 115 pounds. She is half black, Puerto Rican and Phillipino. (Yes thats 3 halfs). Spent about 40 minutes with her and got a CBJ which was good.

Another new girl came named Danger, part Cuban, part black, she was new to me. She was hot. Cash was new and pretty as well. She throws private parties as well. I was able to find a few dancers that would do FS for $70 which is a great price, I think.

For you Indian fans there was Trini, age 19, 5ft tall 100 pounds in the house.

My friend from LA, whom I met in DR was in town, Whoisyourdaddy and he loved the place.

It was off the hook as always. Can't wait til Funday!!!!

From G Track:
WEDNESDAY NIGHT CLUB ASS PARTY:
A GOOD PARTY AGAIN .I DANCED WITH A GIRL CALLED PETTITE WHO HAD NATURAL TITS THAT WERE BIG. SHE WANTED TO GO UPSTAIRS BUT I DECLINED BECAUSE OF MONETARY REASONS. I WANTED TO SAVE MY CASH BECAUSE THER WAS A QUALITY FIELD.I THEN DANCED WITH A GIRL CALLED ISIS DELITES.LIGHT SKINNED HISPANIC OR BLACK. REAL PRO SHECAN BE REACHED AT *********. HOPEFULLY THE PARTY ON SATURDAY WILL BE JUST AS HOT

Last edited:
Yeah I saw that girl Petite, short sister with big cans. I never had a dance with her but I did see her in the VIP. From what I can see she gives a real slow bj. Hey JimyDr you really think there were 60 dancers there?

Originally posted by StormBringer
Yeah I saw that girl Petite, short sister with big cans. I never had a dance with her but I did see her in the VIP. From what I can see she gives a real slow bj. Hey JimyDr you really think there were 60 dancers there?

It was real close. Might have been even more like 65-70 even.

Are the dancers going for the $10 a dance offer as mentioned here earlier? Any dancers from the old Hamony Theatre days and was there a nice selection of busty dancers. I am going to try and go on Sunday.

From what I recall, they will push for the $20 for the dance, but if you hold firm, then they will settle for 2 for $20 (besides, since ATMs all spit out twenties, it makes it easier to get the 2 for 20 rather than ask for change).

Couldn't tell if Petite's bj was covered or not. I didn't get that close. About the dances everyone I had was 10 but as I was leaving I promised a sista a dance and when i gave her a 10 she said it's 20. She told me wearing no panties was 20, I was leaving so I just gave her another 10. But as stated all others were 10. I did give Cash a 20 because she was basically naked and must have been all over me for at least 2 almost 3 songs. Not to mention that pierced tongue in my ear and down my neck.

Last edited:
Originally posted by Breastluva
Are the dancers going for the $10 a dance offer as mentioned here earlier? Any dancers from the old Hamony Theatre days and was there a nice selection of busty dancers. I am going to try and go on Sunday.
Some are doing wall dances for $5 and most of the girls were too young for Harmony. They are 19-21 here.

Originally posted by StormBringer
Couldn't tell if Petite's bj was covered or not. I didn't get that close. About the dances everyone I had was 10 but as I was leaving I promised a sista a dance and when i gave her a 10 she said it's 20. She told me wearing no panties was 20, I was leaving so I just gave her another 10. But as stated all others were 10. I did give Cash a 20 because she was basically naked and must have been all over me for at least 2 almost 3 songs. Not to mention that pierced tongue in my ear and down my neck.

I will need to check out Cash on Sunday. I passed on her the first go round. Stand at $10!!!!

The parties are getting a little too popular for me. Too many girls (I can't believe I said that, but after you're asked "Wannadance"? for the 38th time, and still try to politely say no, then you'll understand what I mean), too many guys, and too loud ( I ran into Dasha, whom I known for years . Tried to have a conversation with her , but gave up because it was close to impossible to hear anything anyone was saying to you).
I used to love the ASScons, but there CAN be too much of a good thing .....

Originally posted by jjhunsecker
The parties are getting a little too popular for me. Too many girls (I can't believe I said that, but after you're asked "Wannadance"? for the 38th time, and still try to politely say no, then you'll understand what I mean), too many guys, and too loud ( I ran into Dasha, whom I known for years . Tried to have a conversation with her , but gave up because it was close to impossible to hear anything anyone was saying to you).
I used to love the ASScons, but there CAN be too much of a good thing .....

Go VIP then. Its quiet up there. I know what you mean, 50 girls grabbing my dick asking "Wanna A Dance"

I actually told an agressive one that she was "Too Old" so she left.

same problem here

Some of them are very aggressive and don't take no for an answer. Dasha was nice, I enjoyed her large natural melons. She did not want to offer up any services, not sure why. One tall blonde chick kept bugging the hell out of me. She kept coming up behind me a rubbing my back telling me she was a massuese and gives a great naked massage. I tell her I want head not back and she said we'll see. Needless to say I finally had to insult her to get rid of her...