Ari Wants To Know...

Just a couple of weeks ago I was with some girl (obviously not my frequent companion in the mirror room in the Liberty) in some room with a mirror on the closet door (not by the bed). She she asked me to do her from behind standing in front of the mirror.

She looked in the mirror.

"This looks hot," she said.

"I look atrocious," I said.

"I'm not looking at you," she said.

Although, I have to say I was rather impressed with the authenticity of my facial expression at that moment. Wow... I really look like I'm into this! Good job for me! I'm sure I didn't look quite as pleased after seeing the mirror image, though. In fact, I'm pretty sure that's what turned the whole session sour. It made it all too real for me. At first, it seemed kind of neat because it was as though I wasn't really there - it was all a risque dream. But once you see the whole thing staring back at you in broad daylight like that......

Just a couple of weeks ago I was with some girl (obviously not my frequent companion in the mirror room in the Liberty) in some room with a mirror on the closet door (not by the bed). She she asked me to do her from behind standing in front of the mirror.

She looked in the mirror.

"This looks hot," she said.

"I look atrocious," I said.

"I'm not looking at you," she said.
Oh God. lmao.

justme

homo economicus
It's funny you should say that.

There's a dvd with the videos shown with all the songs on Up in Flames and The Milk of Human Kindness. I was thinking of getting it, for use as background for when I fuck in the Soho House, which has these HUGE TVs with this excellent (for a hotel) sound system.

But maybe it would be too, I dunno, multi-media.

(I'm sure my "dates" are sick of staring at the chandalier, though.)
I'd be curious if your 'dates' would find the images as distracting as I do.

(Of course, I'm not sure what I'd do in the Clown Room)

I do think I'm going to buy that DVD, though. I'm pretty sick of explaining the music to people via YouTube.

franca

<color=pink>Silver</color>
No, jl, I did not see that James Toback movie with the highly improbable sex scene. Yes, masquerade, it does sound hilarious.

Seriously "vanilla" question. But what do you play music wise when you're in the "mood" Not necessarily a "fuck" mood, but when you want something a little "extra" I have several playlists (one for swinging...before and after...one for a quickie, one to motivate me for a quickie I know I need but am to lazy to go out and get, one for a serious BDSM session, etc.). Show me your's and I might show you mine...Actually, if I get more than three playlists (from three separate posters)...I will absolutely show you at least one of mine.
Sorry man, gotta ask. Are you Aristotle from JAG way back?

music to F*** to

I had an Ecuadorian GF a few years who would always put on the Gypsy Kings or a band called B Tribe. Had kind of a tribal beat that kept you in rythym.

Did I miss it or did no one mention enigma various titles which are very erotic and great for S/M oriented Play especially MCMXC A.D. (1990)
by Enigma

About this title: Michael Crétu's attempt at fusing everything from easy listening sex music and hip-hop rhythms to centuries-old Gregorian chants couldn't have been more designed to tweak the nose of high art, a joyously crass stab straight at a mainstream, do not pass go, do not collect 200 dollars. The result is something that shouldn't exist, but in its own way results in as much of a cultural scramble and explosion as anything Public Enemy were doing around the same time, crossing over the Euro-disco and new age spheres with style. Credit Crétu for an open ear for whatever works, which is precisely why "Sadeness," the first part of a longer track called "Principles of Lust," turned into a fluke worldwide hit. Snippets of monks invoking the Almighty effortlessly glide in and out of a polite but still strong breakbeat, shimmering, atmospheric synth and flute lines and a Frenchwoman whispering in a way that sounds distinctly more carnal than spiritual (as her gasps for breath elsewhere make clear). Guitar and male vocals add to the album version's try-anything-that-works approach, as do attempts at shuffling jazz beats and horns. If nothing quite equals that prime moment elsewhere on the album, MCMXC A.D. still trips out on the possibilities as it can, right from the opening "Voice of Enigma," inviting all listeners to sit back, relax, and take a gentle trip. Crétu certainly isn't trying to hide anything -- "Callas Went Away" goes right ahead and adds a sample of Maria Callas herself to the chirping birds and soft beats, while elsewhere the flutes, beats, monks, and French voices merrily go about their glossy business. About the only thing missing is the kitchen sink, making the entire album the "MacArthur Park" of its day