Ari Wants To Know...

Seriously "vanilla" question. But what do you play music wise when you're in the "mood" Not necessarily a "fuck" mood, but when you want something a little "extra" I have several playlists (one for swinging...before and after...one for a quickie, one to motivate me for a quickie I know I need but am to lazy to go out and get, one for a serious BDSM session, etc.). Show me your's and I might show you mine...Actually, if I get more than three playlists (from three separate posters)...I will absolutely show you at least one of mine.

Last edited:
Ari,

I have done a few BDSM sessions and the ladies had a combination of techno music and jazz on a CD. If you want the sensual music, Andrea Bocelli and Sarah Brightman always get the ladies going. Very passionate music. And for a bonus, try playing some flaminco music. A CD called Gypsy Passion is a great one. Gets the juices flowing.....

Sushi

Masquerade, you can't believe how many incall appointments I have gone to and the ladies have it in their collection of CD's. It's really nice to have a choice. If you haven't heard any of his CD's, get the "ROMANZA" CD. It is great!

I once got a date back to my place who right before we got it on, pulled a cassette from her pocketbook and insisted I play it. - The "Dirty Dancing" soundtrack.
Personally I like classic swing music (and women seem to like it too) classy, romantic and love those fat horns.
I'd be careful with "Fat Bottom Girls". Great rockin song but your date might take it the wrong way!

franca

<color=pink>Silver</color>
Some Piazolla in the background is great for me. It may not be the rhythm of your stroke, but it's lovely for general playtime. It seems awfully (bitter)sweet for a BDSM session though.

I'm old, so I don't do playlists. I do albums.

My favorites to fuck to over the last few years have been:

Various Artists: Great Jewish Music: Serge Gainsbourgh

Tricky: Maxinquaye

Spring Heel Jack: 68 Million Shades . . .

Sonic Youth: A Thousand Leaves

Various Artists: The Rough Guide to Brazilian Electronica

Arthur Russell: Calling Out of Context

Arthur Russell: World of Echo

Stereolab: Empire Tomato Ketchup

James Carter: The Real Quietstorm

Various Artists: They Keep Me Smiling

Various Artists: DFA Compilation #2 (Disc 1)

Oddly (or not), except for James Carter, these aren't very representative of the music I listen to in those odd moments when I'm not fucking.

Last edited:
I don't think I could have sex with anyone who listens to Andrea Bocelli.

Not sure how young or old you are, but I am in the "AARP" territory, and many of the ladies I see are in their 30's and 40's. These ladies do enjoy this music, and some of the songs bring out the 'wild side' in them. It makes them passionate, and is great with a woman you know offers a great GFE session. If she DFK's and is amorous, music like this works wonders.

One lady I met asked me what ype of music I like, and I asked what she had in her bag of goodies. Andrea Bocelli was the first one out of her.

Oh, one more thing. I can tell you that many of the ladies that enjoy that type of music are Latin.

Oh papi!!

Gotta love it!!

Sushi

No no no. I LOVE opera (and probably jiffy squid does, too). I just hate that talentless untrained fraud Bocelli.

And I'd have trouble getting intimate with anyone who's taken in by that shit.

Last edited: