Amy Reiki Goddess amysensualhealing@gmail.com

She told me she like to keep it to seeing 2 customers a day and sounded like she had a solid client base. I would recommend you wait a couple of days and reach out to her again.
The question is what about her "friend" in Lindenhurst? I've emailed her in that regard but have gotten no response.

Hey Photo,
Did you tip on top of the hour rate? Did she have long or shorter hair, because I believe she was wearing a wig when I saw her? Have you had a more bodacious booty? Lastly do you think there might be more to be had?
I did not tip on top of the requested donation. Sorry but 150 is more than enough for services rendered and not having sex. Her hair was definitely shorter than the pictures in her ad. Her booty is definitely bodacious. LOL. I'm not sure about more to be had, but I have a feeling that's a possibility. Second session was hotter than the first and she literally ground her clit against my dick and I swear she made herself cum before finishing me off. There were instances where I thought she was going to slip me inside her but there was no cover and that made me nervous. Not sure I want to spend the money on more sessions just to see "if" any more is on the table. I may see her down the road. Just can't do it regularly, due to difficulty getting to Cedarhurst and the expense.

I didn't tip for the same reasons.She was a little disappointed when I told her my schedule is normally monthly ;-). The bottom line her pussy can't be that wet unless she is enjoying herself. I did ask if she could put a mirror on the wall by my head so I can enjoy more of the view.

shorter hair? as in shorter than the photos? I am sure Amy may look similar to the girl in the photos, but I doubt she is Cali Coutour from 8th Street Latinas who is the girl in the photos.

shorter hair? as in shorter than the photos? I am sure Amy may look similar to the girl in the photos, but I doubt she is Cali Coutour from 8th Street Latinas who is the girl in the photos.
Very true. But yes, shorter than the photos she used. I knew it wasn't her in the photos, but it's close enough that I can say the body type is almost identical, so Che chose her "fake" pictures well.

Asianmaster, I agree with you. She gets VERY wet, which is something I've never experienced with a provider before, AMP or otherwise. There's no way she's luring up for effect. She's in the room from start to finish (we both undress together, which is hot in itself). I really think she enjoys what she does and chooses her clients carefully. She actually emailed me a week after I last saw her to tell me how much she enjoyed our last session together and couldn't wait to see me again. However, as previously stated, her donation is too much to be a regular, especially for no sex. I plan on asking her if she'd be willing to lower her asking rate for more regular visits and see what she says.

Very true. But yes, shorter than the photos she used. I knew it wasn't her in the photos, but it's close enough that I can say the body type is almost identical, so Che chose her "fake" pictures well.

Asianmaster, I agree with you. She gets VERY wet, which is something I've never experienced with a provider before, AMP or otherwise. There's no way she's luring up for effect. She's in the room from start to finish (we both undress together, which is hot in itself). I really think she enjoys what she does and chooses her clients carefully. She actually emailed me a week after I last saw her to tell me how much she enjoyed our last session together and couldn't wait to see me again. However, as previously stated, her donation is too much to be a regular, especially for no sex. I plan on asking her if she'd be willing to lower her asking rate for more regular visits and see what she says.
Photo...Could you see if there is a way to get me in touch with her?? I would greatly appreciate it as I have not seen her post recently.

Not sure how. We can't PM here and the only means of contact is her email address through BP. Keep emailing her and eventually she'll answer. I had to send a few emails before she responded. She's not always around.

Photo When you first went there, Amy just disrobed and got naked on the spot?? She emailed me but her email doesn't link to her website or anything like Slick said. She's probably got another email for her special clients....lol

Sorry guys, had to bail. Nothing worse than being on an "adult" site and your kid suddenly comes downstairs! LOL! So let me try that again...

Nyc - She disrobed with me. She's extremely sensual. The only thing that would make the experience more erotic would be if there were a bed in the room instead of a massage table. I undressed the same as we all do when we go to AMPS, meaning getting totally naked and laying face down on the massage table. As I'm undressing, she slowly strips down to her bra and panties, then pauses and waits for me to get onto the table. Once I'm comfortable, she removes her bra and panties and proceeds with the session. The whole experience is all about the buildup. It's like a cross between massage therapy and seduction, that's the best way I can describe it. She has really good hands and pushes across my muscles like any good licensed massage therapist. But she also works very slowly, and rubs her body against mine, teasing along the way and getting me worked up and aroused. So on one hand, I'm getting a really nice rubdown and at the same time getting really worked up until the flip. The she really turns it on and slowly brings me to my boiling point. It's the most arousing, satisfying time I ever had NOT having sex. LOL.

As for her email, my initial email has been through the BP reply button, but she responded to that off her email address and has used that same address every time I've corresponded with her. So I don't know if she has a "special" email address for her regulars. She seems to like me because I've only seen her twice and she's emailed me a couple of times to tell me she can't wait to see me again. So perhaps I made a connection with her. Dunno. Or maybe it's my tongue. LOL.

Ok...so back to my previous question. I see a whole bunch of posts were deleted here. Can I assume it was because there was an attempt to circumnavigate the rules and get me to respond outside this board? If so, just for the record, as I'm sure Bio saw, I immediately referred to the rules and stuck with them. I did NOT look at or respond to the post on that "other" site, because I like it here too much and will never do anything to risk getting banned. I hope the mods realize by now that I play by the rules here and am an upstanding member of this board.

Ok...so back to my previous question. I see a whole bunch of posts were deleted here. Can I assume it was because there was an attempt to circumnavigate the rules and get me to respond outside this board? If so, just for the record, as I'm sure Bio saw, I immediately referred to the rules and stuck with them. I did NOT look at or respond to the post on that "other" site, because I like it here too much and will never do anything to risk getting banned. I hope the mods realize by now that I play by the rules here and am an upstanding member of this board.
Yup i saw that and thank you

Anytime Bio. I learned a lot from being a member of this board. I have nothing but respect for the mods who give their time with no compensation, and all the guys who are so helpful to everyone. As far as I'm concerned, the best way to say thank you is to pay it forward, and show respect. Respect for the mods and respect for the people on this board who worked so hard to earn it. If more people took that attitude, we'd have much more success and fewer lurkers.

Wow Photo ... you are a busy monger. This one looks like a home run ... but I am a lazy monger and driving to the 5 towns area is really rough! I will put this one on my list too. I love latinas. This could be a nice addition to the routine.

You know .... I can come from work and take the Sagtikos to Ocean Pkwy West and then the trip isn't nearly as bad. I will shoot her an e-mail and hope for the best.

Go for it Steve! Just to let you and everyone else know, I tried to contact her to see her today or tomorrow, and she reminded me that she only works Monday-Wednesday. That may be why some of you haven't heard back from her. She's very selective and only sees a couple of guys a day.

I e-mailed Amy this past week with no response. I will keep trying... Any advice from the guys who have seen her? If she does get back to me and I set up a time, how should I act around her? Is there a shower to clean up first? or should I arrive ready to go? Thanks for the help..

I think her ad is so old now that the e-mail link won't work. When you hit the e-mail button it asks for the recipient's e-mail address. This is so typical. I finally have the time to see this girl who is probably one of the better providers for me and I can't get a hold of her. Great.