Amy Reiki Goddess amysensualhealing@gmail.com

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
BBFS makes 100% sense to me. I've been around websites like this one for quite a while and it's a common story: some woman has a bunch of ravenous fanboys for what seems like no reason based on her looks, etc. And then one guy blurts out "we had BBFS" and soon the parade of "me too", "me too" starts. I don't know this particular woman from a hole in the wall, just saying this is a familiar tale.

I never got BBFS from her. my impression was that it was not on the menu but who knows at this point and I never asked. I was happy with the massage and blow and having her hot body all over me. She was very sweet. Saw her in Cedarhurst till she moved. She was a great find. One time when she came back from her country she gave me a bottle of rum as a gift. Love that body type. Reading this make me miss her more. Ok now I’m gonna have to find a playmate for later.

No Steve, THIS is my first post in 5 years and only because I got a notification about replies to this thread. The guy who posted in post #424 is the aforementioned imposter using a lowercase L instead of a number 1 at the end of the username. No I’ve stayed away since that whole shitstorm, though I’ve been lurking and enjoyed reading about everyone’s exploits. But since I’m not hobbying I have nothing to contribute. If someone holds me in such high esteem that he feels the need to impersonate me, all I can say is some people need to get a life. Though you know what they say...emulation is the finest form of flattery. Lol. Stay well and out of trouble my friends.

No Steve, THIS is my first post in 5 years and only because I got a notification about replies to this thread. The guy who posted in post #424 is the aforementioned imposter using a lowercase L instead of a number 1 at the end of the username. No I’ve stayed away since that whole shitstorm, though I’ve been lurking and enjoyed reading about everyone’s exploits. But since I’m not hobbying I have nothing to contribute. If someone holds me in such high esteem that he feels the need to impersonate me, all I can say is some people need to get a life. Though you know what they say...emulation is the finest form of flattery. Lol. Stay well and out of trouble my friends.
I wondered when the whole imposter situation happened why anyone found the need to do that. I think your comment "If someone holds me in such high esteem that he feels the need to impersonate me, all I can say is some people need to get a life." kinda sums it up.

Ps. Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery

Steve? Confused but all good.
glad to at least see you’re still around. I assume she was relatively close and kept the trusted ones in the loop about the POS that did all of this. I would bet the closer ones to her actually really know who the imposter is.
still weird about post count and now really wants me to reread the whole thread to find out what he did... was he the one that gave the exact location maybe?

Steve? Confused but all good.
glad to at least see you’re still around. I assume she was relatively close and kept the trusted ones in the loop about the POS that did all of this. I would bet the closer ones to her actually really know who the imposter is.
still weird about post count and now really wants me to reread the whole thread to find out what he did... was he the one that gave the exact location maybe?
My response was to LISteve’s comment right above yours. I actually had to go back and re-read a lot of this thread myself and was shaking my head, even though I was the original OP. It goes to show you how we can get sucked in (pun intended) by some of these women. I’m guilty of falling for a few providers but looking back I realize how naive I was and now am looking back through a more mature and experienced pair of eyes. I honestly have no idea what would possess somebody to want to assume my persona on this board. Seems kinda creepy if you ask me. I have no time or patience for drama at this point in my life, and while I continued to lurk and enjoy everyone’s continued escapades, this is truly the last thread I ever thought I’d post back on after all these years. To answer your question, I definitely wasn’t as close with Amy as I thought I was and was not privy to any of the shit that went on at the end, though a lot of the drama and BS was a major cause of me taking a hiatus from this board. Getting divorced and meeting someone who fulfills all my needs without having to pay for it, allowing me to leave the hobby was another.

billyS

Reign of Terror
My response was to LISteve’s comment right above yours. I actually had to go back and re-read a lot of this thread myself and was shaking my head, even though I was the original OP. It goes to show you how we can get sucked in (pun intended) by some of these women. I’m guilty of falling for a few providers but looking back I realize how naive I was and now am looking back through a more mature and experienced pair of eyes. I honestly have no idea what would possess somebody to want to assume my persona on this board. Seems kinda creepy if you ask me. I have no time or patience for drama at this point in my life, and while I continued to lurk and enjoy everyone’s continued escapades, this is truly the last thread I ever thought I’d post back on after all these years. To answer your question, I definitely wasn’t as close with Amy as I thought I was and was not privy to any of the shit that went on at the end, though a lot of the drama and BS was a major cause of me taking a hiatus from this board. Getting divorced and meeting someone who fulfills all my needs without having to pay for it, allowing me to leave the hobby was another.
My apologies as the Mod who approved the imposters posts. They have since been deleted. I was not an active member when all the drama was going on in this thread and only became aware of it when it was referenced a little while back. So I'm not entirely familiar with all the players.
If in fact the "masked" Photo has something significant to offer I'll approve it, otherwise I'll delete anything he tries to post on the subject here and in any other thread.
I can't speak for the other Mods.

My apologies as the Mod who approved the imposters posts. They have since been deleted. I was not an active member when all the drama was going on in this thread and only became aware of it when it was referenced a little while back. So I'm not entirely familiar with all the players.
If in fact the "masked" Photo has something significant to offer I'll approve it, otherwise I'll delete anything he tries to post on the subject here and in any other thread.
I can't speak for the other Mods.
Hey Billy, that’s really upstanding of you to do and much appreciated. Wish you were around when this was all going down. As I’ve said, I’ve been lurking and reading a lot of posts and enjoying the goings on and I have to tell you, you’re doing a bang up job as a moderator. Stay well and keep it real. I’ll be around...somewhere. lol.