Amy Reiki Goddess amysensualhealing@gmail.com

In light of all that's gone down recently, I decided to stay away from FS chicks for awhile, unless any of my known ATFs are working. I was in the mood for something new and different, and had seen her ad for the past several weeks and was intrigued. That and she has a bangin' body. I had exchanged emails with her and she said she does Reiki (which, from the descriptions is NOT considered therapeutic massage). She insists there's no sex, but she does perform her services completely in the nude and allows mutual touching. Here's the link to her most recent ad:

http://longisland.************/BodyRubs/enhance-your-sensuality-curvy-hot-latina-cutie-28/39375756

Now I know you guys are gonna get on me because I paid way more than most people would for fs, or even fs with GFE. But I was in the mood...ok let's be honest, I was really horny but didn't want to take any chances in a motel. LOL. Besides, she was very sweet, so I decided to give her a try. Apparently she's been around for a while, because in an earlier ad, she referred to her regulars as "knowing" all about her, but she changed locations. She is now in Cedarhurst, in a store labeled as a "wellness spa". She does not give a phone number, so I can't put one in the title of this review. She emailed me the morning of our appointment to give me the address and asked for my cell # to text me her exact location when I got there. (I used google voice, not my real cell # - yes I learned!)

Price quoted was 100hh and 150H. As I said, quite pricey for a rub, but read on before you judge. First of all, from what I've read in other reviews, AMPS are populated by mostly old and uglys and once you get to FS, it's that much or more to fuck an ugly old chick. LMPs are worse, because of the upsell (rub is one price, topless is more, fully nude is even more, etc...) and it sometimes winds up being that much or more. This quote required no additional tipping afterward (yes I asked).

I finally got there and was greeted by Amy. I believe she's the one in the pictures, but wasn't 100% sure. I think she cut her hair shorter from when those pics were taken. She's still extremely pretty and has an amazing body, complete with a beautiful round ass and a gorgeous, large rack. Not sure if they're bolt ons or not. She claims to be "all natural" in her ad, but I could swear I could see some telltale scarring around her nipples. But they sure felt real, so whoever did the job did a helluva good job there with those things!

The room is nice, with scented candles and nice atmosphere and a door that closes and locks. She had nice mood music playing. There was a massage table in the middle of the room, but instead of the typical hole in the front to put your face through, she had a nice fresh pillow there. She instructed me to undress and lay down face down on the table. As I undressed, she slowly, seductively disrobed. Like I said, she has an amazing body. She started rubbing me with oil and gave a very sensuous, firm rubdown. I found it so relaxing, I almost fell asleep. But I couldn't because she kept getting very close and rubbing her tits on my back (the nerve of her!). She's got a great technique. Very firm on the muscles and very soft and teasing in the private areas. She kept sliding her hands between my legs and doing the reach under like the AMPs do, but trust me, she did it better. At one point, she laid down on top of me and laid her body flat on top of my back and rubbed herself all over me, moaning softly. When she came around the front of the table, I took advantage and ran my hands all over her legs and ass while she rubbed my back and shoulders. I let my hands roam between her legs and she didn't seem to mind at all. I was getting very worked up.

After a while, she told me to flip and she began a very slow, sensual front rubdown, letting her hands glide over and past my ever hardening cock. She really knows how to build slowly. I didn't think I was going to last when she was rubbing me, but then she backs off and starts massaging another part of my body till I soften up a bit, then comes back for more, just to get me hard again, then moves away again. The buildup is intense. Meanwhile, I had my fingers between her legs and was rubbing her shaven pussy and clit and she was letting me play to my heart's content. She was very wet. I was roaming freely between her beasts and pussy while she was rubbing me all over. then she went to the other side and repeated with my other hand. She allowed full digital insertion. Then she climbed on the table, rubbing my chest, arms and working her way down. Her pussy was in my face and she let me play. At one point I could see her eyes were closed and she seemed to be really enjoying it. She turned around and got into 69 position and lowered herself near my face. I wasn't sure if she would allow DATY, but I figured at this point, what the hell? So I pulled her ass toward me and gave her an exploratory lick. She didn't object, so I started eating her and burying my tongue in her pussy. She was soaked. She let me slip my finger inside and rode my finger like she was fucking me. She didn't give me a BJ, but every now and then she would run her tongue up and down my shaft and swirl it around a little. I have a feeling if I hung in there, I could have gotten BBBJ. She then oiled her tits up and got back on top of me and rubbed them all over my cock, giving me Russian and I thought I was going to pop. Again she backed off just in time. then she straddled me like she was going to fuck me. She has a great technique. She rubbed her pussy against my cock and stroked me like we were fucking. I thought she was going to give me bbfs, which scared me, but I could tell that wasn't going to happen. At one point, she lifted herself up and put my dick between her thighs and moved up and down like she was riding me. It felt really close to the real thing because her legs were covered with oil. Finally she finished off by straddling me again and riding me (not fs) and stroking me till I completely lost control.

Afterwards, she cleaned me up from head to toe with hot towels and alcohol. Like I said, it may have not been fs and the price may have been a little high, but considering all the things she did, it was great and worth it for me. It was the most erotic experience I've had in a long time. The best part was, she didn't ask for the donation until we were done and I was dressed again. So there was no discussion of services or money from the moment I got there. The only thing was, I paid for the hour but when I looked at the clock, saw only 50 minutes had passed by the time I was dressed again. However, I think if I lasted longer, I would have gotten the full hour. Here's the nicest part, after I left, she sent me an email telling me how much she enjoyed our time together, and said she hoped I wasn't disappointed (yeah right!!!), and paid me a lot of nice compliments.

Will I repeat? Hell yeah! I don't know, but I have a feeling more may be available, but as always, ymmv.

Ever hear of the 5 towns? Cedarhurst, Far Rockaway, Inwood, Hewlett, East Rockaway. All in extreme southwest Nassau County. Fairly well to do area, which surprised me. I find it a pain in the neck to get to, which may make frequent visits difficult. You get to Cedarhurst by taking Sunrise Highway to Peninsula Blvd., and heading south. It's a few miles down but you'll get there.

Thanks, though I think I picked a helluva time to start hobbying again. Trying to be extra careful, but also needed some release. I think Amy's a keeper for those that like this style of service. I wish she was more cost effective though. I just can't afford to go as often as I'd like. But I gotta say, she did it right. That session was so erotic, I'm still thinking about it and want more. She's definitely good at what she does. Don't worry guys, I'm not falling in love. LMAO. Just enjoying a good thing when I see it.

I forgot to add one more thing to the end of my review that impressed me. I needed to use the men's room before I left. When I came out, she was back inside the room and I noticed she was taking the pillow I was using and changed the pillowcase to a nice fresh clean one. So for anyone wondering, you won't be putting your face into any other monger's slime.

Awesome review photofinish. I don't get out much but your experiences help people like me make smarter discissions and spend money more wisely.

Thanks Mike! Just paying it forward. A lot of guys helped me out and guided me when I was a noob, so now I want to help and contribute whenever I can as well. I honestly feel if everyone took that philosophy, we'd have less lurkers and more contributors and a thriving community of support.

Great review Photo. From your review it sounds like you were there a while. Did you go for the full hour? I know the area and like you am surprised shes there but I am going to check her out for sure. Sounds amazing

Thanks Smoke. I did go for the hour and it was worth it. Though if you re-read my review, you'll see we were done in 50 minutes. But I think if I could have "lasted" longer, I would have gotten the full hour. Next time, I may have to rub one out before I go there. Lol.