Amy Reiki Goddess amysensualhealing@gmail.com

I haven't mongered in a while, wife and GF keep me pretty busy. I emailed Amy last night and this morning, still no reply. If she replies I will see her this week and report back. With any luck, I'll report back with a Photo type review.

You guys are a riot! I hate the 5 towns and always got them mixed up. LOL! Yeah I forgot Lawrence. My bad. It's in a storefront in the back of a parking lot off Cedarhurst Ave. She directed me to the area of 125 Cedarhurst Ave, which is an HSBC bank. Her location is next to the parking lot to your left as you pass the bank. Bring quarters. The lot has meters. A quarter will buy you an hour and a half.

I have an appointment with her tomorrow. She said now that we know each other she promised me an even better time than last time. I can only imagine.

Laxguy, keep at it. I emailed her this morning too, because I had extra time this morning and asked if I could see her today instead of tomorrow. She didn't email me back until early this afternoon and she apologized and said she wasn't available today, but promised we're on for tomorrow. So if you get ahold of her, try for Wednesday. She sees very few, select people per day and told me she wants to give every customer a high quality experience. I'll report back after I see her tomorrow. I can't wait!

Amy Has A Girlfriend in Lindenhurst

I had previously contacted Amy but never did partake due to her location. She did tell me she has a friend she works with in the Lindenhurst area. Sent me a pic. The girlfriend looks hot. Tall with a great figure. Haven't gotten a free moment yet to monger in a while.

Good Review and intel

I havent posted on this board in a while because there are so many lurkers here who wind up running away with the info and making it hard for me to get in when I want to .

I had previously contacted Amy but never did partake due to her location. She did tell me she has a friend she works with in the Lindenhurst area. Sent me a pic. The girlfriend looks hot. Tall with a great figure. Haven't gotten a free moment yet to monger in a while.
Rider, does the friend advertise on BP or CL? Any way of seeing her picture? Just curious. If Amy went to Lindenhurst it would certainly be easier to get to than Cedarhurst. I hope she isn't in this location too long.

Rider, does the friend advertise on BP or CL? Any way of seeing her picture? Just curious. If Amy went to Lindenhurst it would certainly be easier to get to than Cedarhurst. I hope she isn't in this location too long.
Amy emailed me her friend's pic when I told her that her location was geographically undesirable. No longer have the pic, but I remember she was tall and slender, brunette with long hair past her shoulders, medium chest, nice smile and a tattoo on her bikini line just above her left leg.

Perhaps you might say to her that you had a great session but the Cedarhurst is very difficult to get to. Then ask her if she has another location or friend that you could see.

Hope this helps.

I agree

Good Review and intel

I havent posted on this board in a while because there are so many lurkers here who wind up running away with the info and making it hard for me to get in when I want to .
But I guess that's human nature 80/20 rule 20 percent of us do 80 percent of work. Maybe after not posting people should be unregistered after a period of time but advertisers wouldn't go for that I think so lurkers will lurk and contribute nada and as Kurt Vonnegut said in Slaughterhouse five "and so it goes"

Rider, that claim that Cedarhurst is just too hard to get to is actually valid. I went back today and it seemed to take forever to get to her location. All I kept thinking was if there was an emergency at home and I had to get back fast enough to avoid suspicion, I'd be in trouble. That being said, second session was as good as the first. The only thing I don't like is all that oil. Feels great at the time, but when it's all done, no matter how meticulous they are with the hot towels, you're never fully cleaned off and there's always an oily residue on the skin and I'm left paranoid that the wife will notice it later. I think she really enjoys the session herself because when I rub my fingers between her legs, she's VERY wet and enjoys digital insertion. She let me DATY as well. Same as last time, she positioned herself over me in 69 position. She didn't give me any oral, but stroked me while I ate her out and she seemed to really enjoy it. She's very good at simulating sex. late in the session, she climbs on top and rubs herself against me. I'm hard as a rock at that point and it feels like she's going to mount me, but she has a way of just keeping me out. lol. But she ground her pussy against me like she was fucking me and I swear she made herself cum, because she reached a point where her entire body trembled and her breathing got very shallow and she had her eyes closed with a look of pure ecstasy on her face. After she was done, she worked on finishing me off. She fucked me with her tits (by the way I got a better look at them. Definitely bolt ons.) and she rode me, grinding against me and using her hands until I nutted. I was as spent as if I had sex. She gave a thorough cleanup. Hot towels which she sprayed with alcohol. Not sure how often I can go back due to the location. That and $150 is a bit much to not have sex, even though the whole session was extremely erotic and enjoyable.

Yeah, that whole 5 Towns area is awful to get to. Traffic, traffic lights and nowhere near any highway. But I'm glad you had another enjoyable time.

As for her friend, she really looked hot. She never did give me her contact info, however.

Yeah, that whole 5 Towns area is awful to get to. Traffic, traffic lights and nowhere near any highway. But I'm glad you had another enjoyable time.

As for her friend, she really looked hot. She never did give me her contact info, however.
I grew up in the 5 town area, so I know what you mean by hard to get to... however if you just stick to Peninsula Blvd the trip is easier. Coming from the East use the Peninsula Blvd exit on SS Parkway and just follow it south. From the West use Rockaway Blvd.
I'm used to the area so it doesn't seem like a "problem area" but I can understand how it can be a pain in the A... if you don't know the streets.

Doc

I emailed her on Sunday. She clearly states that she does NOT provide fs.
This kinda of sucks since I live in the five towns area. I'm yet to hook up with anyone except an amp in long beach..I wouldn't want to pay $150 for her to rub on me :) the search is still on

...oh yeah, did some googling around via her email address and she is really a licensed massuse and also have her own site dedicated to massages and educating the public about various muscle works etc...she seems like a 100% legit massuse with a secret/hidden side...

Funny, she hasn't posted an ad on BP since June 7th, yet she emailed me the other day to tell me she can't wait to see me again. I guess she likes me. Lol. Keep trying. It may depend on what ou said in your email. She does not allow explicit talk abt services in emails.

Good luck!

A Yummy Time

Had a great time with Amy. She has an amazing body and puts on a good show. It's a combination between a lap dance and body slide. She seems to enjoy herself and definitely lets you explore. I left wanting more and wondering if her regulars get additional benefits. Would recommend but too much $ for a steady body rub place.

Good Things Come To Those Who Wait

She told me she like to keep it to seeing 2 customers a day and sounded like she had a solid client base. I would recommend you wait a couple of days and reach out to her again.

Questions for Photo

Hey Photo,
Did you tip on top of the hour rate? Did she have long or shorter hair, because I believe she was wearing a wig when I saw her? Have you had a more bodacious booty? Lastly do you think there might be more to be had?