HHR 160
HR 250
PLEASE MENTION UG WHEN CONTACTING FOR INFORMATION

APPOINTMENTS ARE STRONGLY ENCOURAGED TO ENSURE GUARANTEED AVAILABILITY
646 606 4836
amandastar01@yahoo.com
#BBWPersuasion
View attachment 16727
Taking appointments for tomorrow Friday...I'm Hosting In Commack......Cum Empty The Week's Load Before The Weekend!!!
Xoxo​

Happy Monday Ya'll!!

Cum Warm Up With Me This Week..Hosting In Commack Through Friday!!!
I'm Nice And Warm From The Inside Out.....
HHR 160
HR 250

PLEASE MAKE SURE TO MENTION UG WHEN CONTACTING FOR INFORMATION

APPOINTMENTS ARE STRONGLY ENCOURAGED TO ENSURE GUARANTEED AVAILABILITY
646 606 4836
amandastar01@yahoo.com
#BBWPersuasion
View attachment 17112
Good Morning Y’all!!!

I Have Some Availability Open For Thursday And Friday This Week….Cum Enjoy Some Yummy Time Before It’s Too Late!!!

To Everyone I Missed Yesterday I Hope To Be Able To Connect With In The Near Future…And I Apologize To Everyone I Couldn’t Accommodate Because Of Time Restrictions…I Truly Hope Time Can Be On Our Side Soon…

Have A Great Day!!!
#BBWPersuasion

HAPPY FRIYAAY YA'LL!!!
WHOA...This Week Flew By So Fast!!
I'll Be In Town Before The Thanksgiving Holiday...That Is
Sun...Mon...Tues...
Hosting In Commack
HHR 160
HR 250
PLEASE MAKE SURE TO MENTION UG WHEN CONTACTING FOR INFORMATION
APPOINTMENTS ARE STRONGLY ENCOURAGED TO ENSURE GUARANTEED AVAILABILITY!!
646 606 4836
amandastar01@yahoo.com
#BBWPersuasion
View attachment 17214

You take the best photos!

I just want to make it very CLEAR....

When I say appointments are strongly encouraged for guaranteed availability ....it means you're encouraged to pre-book a session.....so why are yall, especially who's already met me, keep randomly popping up out of the blue for a same day appointment with the "I'm sorry so last-minute " b.s.....

C'mon y'all..I know common sense isn't so common but please.....y'all are doing too much!!! When was it okay to be all over the place all of a sudden just because we meet and it was all good and fun?

If and when you start with properly booking an initial appointment, keep that same energy ALL the time! You all are feeling some type of way about me because of your own irresponsibility to properly schedule the time to play.....the lack of common courtesy is frustrating, quite annoying and I genuinely don't deserve it.....

I have been so grateful to be on this platform and meet all of the gentlemen who enjoy a sweet and stimulating time with me when I'm in town and I wish to continue to enjoy everyone I meet and have met...

But I can't be at my best when we're all over the place. ..there's only one of me and I'd like to be available for everyone I can in the little time I am around.......

I have to be OCD like that as there's more of y'all than there is me..lol we haven't invented clones for humans yet and trust me I need one :p so let's please make sure to book accordingly so I can keep my lips all over y'all!!!!

Xoxoxo

I just want to make it very CLEAR....

When I say appointments are strongly encouraged for guaranteed availability ....it means you're encouraged to pre-book a session.....so why are yall, especially who's already met me, keep randomly popping up out of the blue for a same day appointment with the "I'm sorry so last-minute " b.s.....

C'mon y'all..I know common sense isn't so common but please.....y'all are doing too much!!! When was it okay to be all over the place all of a sudden just because we meet and it was all good and fun?

If and when you start with properly booking an initial appointment, keep that same energy ALL the time! You all are feeling some type of way about me because of your own irresponsibility to properly schedule the time to play.....the lack of common courtesy is frustrating, quite annoying and I genuinely don't deserve it.....

This sounds a bit ungrateful and bitchy to me... UG has made you tons of money, humble urself babe. Jus as quick as you blew up on UG as quick as you will go down. We are spending our money with you, not to be talked down on or asked if we have common sense. We all have lives, most of us work, have famlies so same day appotimens is all we can do sometimes. No need to come on here and bash the guys. This post makes me laugh she is really scolding someone lmao You get more with honey then Vingar....

This sounds a bit ungrateful and bitchy to me... UG has made you tons of money, humble urself babe. Jus as quick as you blew up on UG as quick as you will go down. We are spending our money with you, not to be talked down on or asked if we have common sense. We all have lives, most of us work, have famlies so same day appotimens is all we can do sometimes. No need to come on here and bash the guys. This post makes me laugh she is really scolding someone lmao You get more with honey then Vingar....

I kind of like scolding from dominant women. I’m getting a boner seeing her in knee high with a crop.

It’s crazy that the reading comprehension is down with some mongers.

She has been very clear that she appreciates the site and us. What some are failing to see is letting us know that some are acting like children when she doesn’t have the time to fit that person in.

I get her point and we all should. My opportunities come in short notice and I explain that to any provider. If they can see me great if not I move on or go home and jerk off.

That’s all she is saying is please understand she is one person and she can only see somany in one day. I’ve seen her and it was one of the better times I had. Why get shity if you didn’t call ahead.

Just remember guys she’s only one person and for the guys that don’t have to find windows to play your lucky!

Happy Thanksgiving Everybody

Scolding???...not really but if the shoe fits you then lace it up darling.....it's a no brainer you all have lives, jobs, etc...however, how would you liked to be talked down to because 4 people want the same window time and get just as bitchy as you think I sound with me because I can't provide the accommodation?

Ten years into this and I've NEVER been ungrateful but what people can't do is stress me out over things I can't control sir......if more than one person is doing it then it's post worthy.....and I don't deserve the backlash...so I said it...I pay to advertise so any important information I should feel need to be known as a paid advertiser I will relay the message...if it offends you personally then great...that's your personal perspective.....you don't have to spend your money here....no worries about that at all...

You don't walk in my shoes just as I don't walk a day in yours sir, so to assume I'm ungrateful because I'm being honest about what makes me uncomfortable is corny....

Either way have a great day!!!!

It’s crazy that the reading comprehension is down with some mongers.

She has been very clear that she appreciates the site and us. What some are failing to see is letting us know that some are acting like children when she doesn’t have the time to fit that person in.

I get her point and we all should. My opportunities come in short notice and I explain that to any provider. If they can see me great if not I move on or go home and jerk off.

That’s all she is saying is please understand she is one person and she can only see somany in one day. I’ve seen her and it was one of the better times I had. Why get shity if you didn’t call ahead.

Just remember guys she’s only one person and for the guys that don’t have to find windows to play your lucky!

Happy Thanksgiving Everybody
Heyyyy @Raptor808 ....Thank you!!! Xoxo

People really take it personally and I already feel bad I can't be available for their requests....and if I text them one on one about making an appointment, they'll get super offended like I'm only targeting them and don't want to see them when it's legit a window time situation...lol.....

I shouldn't have to sound bitchy, scolding and whining as apparently I'm coming off......I'm really just tryna hang out, fuck, and swallow some balls....:p

Have a great Thanksgiving!!!!!