Amanda ~BBW Persuasion 646-606-4836 Reviews & Discussion

As a paid advertiser I'd like to put it out here that I use this platform to advertise and disclose important information Regarding My
Availability
Rates
How To Reach Me etc......that I may not be able to provide on other sites we do not mention here....

Very simple steps to know before making your choice for entertainment.. .it is also so I don't have to give the same information out all day while I have appointments to be ready for....If I am disclosing the information over the phone and text you can easily find HERE on the site I'd be wasting my money advertising on this platform.....
It's not fair to be mean and feel entitled for information you could have gained HERE on the thread....the point of the thread is to do research on the providers as well as enjoy reviews others leave on their experiences....

It's also kinda disrespectful to Slinky and the mods who take time out of their lives to create and maintain such a site running for you all to have the type of information that keeps you informed on what’s going on and what entertainment is safe or not Making sure we advertisers are legit and reputable as well.....Without a monthly subscription I might add....so why aren't we putting this site to better use for yourselves? Just saying....

A little research goes a long way with the provider and it shows real genuine support and gratitude for this site and the folks who keep it together to allow us to enjoy the hobby as safely as possible.....

That is all folks...enjoy the week..be kind and let's have some yummy fun!!!!

Xoxo

Such a smart cool person!

Happy Monday Ya'll!!!!
Cum And Play With Me...Let Me Slide My Tongue Around Those Sweet Sexy Places That Make You Tingle!!! I'm Hosting In Commack.....
11AM-10PM
HHR 160
HR 250
amandastar01@yahoo.com
646 606 4836
*** PLEASE MAKE SURE TO MENTION UG WHEN CONTACTING FOR INFORMATION***
APPOINTMENTS ARE STRONGLY ENCOURAGED TO ENSURE GUARANTEED AVAILABILITY!!!
#BBWPersuasion
View attachment 15756

^^^

Happy Monday Ya'll!!!!
Cum And Play With Me...Let Me Slide My Tongue Around Those Sweet Sexy Places That Make You Tingle!!! I'm Hosting In Commack.....
11AM-10PM
HHR 160
HR 250
amandastar01@yahoo.com
646 606 4836
#BBWPersuasion
View attachment 15756

^^^

Happy Monday Ya'll!!!!
11AM-10PM
HHR 160
HR 250
amandastar01@yahoo.com
646 606 4836
#BBWPersuasion
View attachment 15756

luscious

Happy Monday Ya'll!!!
Cum Keep Me Warm Today...I Promise I'll Do The Same! Hosting In Commack....
HHR 160
HR 250
646 606 4836
amandastar01@yahoo.com
PLEASE MAKE SURE TO MENTION UG WHEN CONTACTING FOR INFORMATION.
APPOINTMENTS ARE STRONGLY ENCOURAGED TO ENSURE GUARANTEED AVAILABILITY
#BBWPersuasion

View attachment 16495
^^^

Happy Tuesday Ya'll!!!
To anyone I missed to be able to schedule yesterday I apologize for not being able to answer right away....I am still making some appointments for today and tomorrow in Commack if y'all are interested in hanging out!!!!

Again I apologize for the delayed responses....I have to be professional with the sessions I am immediately in or getting ready for.....
Xoxo​

PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT!!
The contact information on this thread and platform is the only form of communication you all need and should be using to contact me....not any other apps or social media platforms you all start to lurk on once you have my number in your phone.....So I'm going to ignore any and all inquiries that come through that isn't the contact information I have here.....

If you're looking to hang out with me...any and all questions I ask should be answered in a kind and professional manner....I'm not asking for your life story, street address or your mommas name, however, you are looking for me....so the introduction goes MY way....if you're not into a few initial questions or thoughts, then all you have to do is say I'd rather not screen have a good day and keep it moving....

When y’all approach me y.o.u.r. own way, chances are less likely to meet...my safety and security comes waaayyyy before your personal satisfaction and a few bucks for the entertainment.....

PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT!!
The contact information on this thread and platform is the only form of communication you all need and should be using to contact me....not any other apps or social media platforms you all start to lurk on once you have my number in your phone.....So I'm going to ignore any and all inquiries that come through that isn't the contact information I have here.....

If you're looking to hang out with me...any and all questions I ask should be answered in a kind and professional manner....I'm not asking for your life story, street address or your mommas name, however, you are looking for me....so the introduction goes MY way....if you're not into a few initial questions or thoughts, then all you have to do is say I'd rather not screen have a good day and keep it moving....

When y’all approach me y.o.u.r. own way, chances are less likely to meet...my safety and security comes waaayyyy before your personal satisfaction and a few bucks for the entertainment.....
^^^Piggybacking off of that...

ANY AND ALL RACES....ETHNICITIES...AND DEMOGRAPHICS have their share of douchebags, creeps, hood rats, and monsters, anyone is favorable to be denied service.....so when you're scared to tell me your nationality, then you're already proving to be a waste of time guys....

Side note....AA men please stop with the 'woe is me because I'm black' B.S.....it's so annoying...I've met a few AA men off this site who are absolutely yummy!!...so if y'all are really legit gentlemen you'd not have any issues giving basic information or hiding your nationality...just saying....:confused:

I have the right to refuse service to anyone I feel is not suitable for my business, my environment, or my safety...so the cursing me out...the calling me names...the harassing every other day.....is childish, hilarious, and I'm not the provider for that type of mentality.....
Thanks so much!!

Have a great weekend mi gente!!!
#BBWPersuasion
Xoxo