Amanda ~BBW Persuasion 646-606-4836 Reviews & Discussion

Happy Hump Day Ya'll!!
Thank you @Slinky Bender for being patient with me and allowing me to return to advertise...I greatly respect and appreciate it!!

Heyyy Ya'll...Long Time No See :)

I'm Hosting In Commack Through Friday!!
HHR 160
HR 250
APPOINTMENTS ARE STRONGLY ENCOURAGED TO ENSURE GUARANTEED AVAILABILITY
PLEASE MENTION UG WHEN CONTACTING FOR INFORMATION
646 606 4836
amandastar01@yahoo.com
#BBWPersuasion View attachment 14835 View attachment 14836 View attachment 14837 View attachment 14838
Heyyy y’all!! I have availability open for tomorrow 11am-3pm hosting in Commack....

I thank you and apologize to all who inquired and I was not able to immediately set something up....unfortunately I can't answer the phone during a session.... I hope that one day time can be on our side and we can meet for some yummy fun!!!

Have a great day Ya'll!!!

Xoxo

Heyyy y’all!! I have availability open for tomorrow 11am-3pm hosting in Commack....

I thank you and apologize to all who inquired and I was not able to immediately set something up....unfortunately I can't answer the phone during a session.... I hope that one day time can be on our side and we can meet for some yummy fun!!!

Have a great day Ya'll!!!

Xoxo
any plans to come out East

She's in Commack, how much further east do you need her?
I would think the Nassau guys would want her to cum further west so that have easier access to her.
Nassau guy here, and I am torn on this. As much as I would love the thought of Amanda coming west to Nassau more often, and believe me I would love that so much that I'd probably offer to cover some of her room costs, I think I would visit her so often in that case that I would be completely broke within a few months and unable to pay my bills. Amanda is a sweetheart and probably would not want that on her conscious :D .... therefore my polite suggestion is that she stays where she is at, the CMI is growing on me anyway lolol

Nassau guy here, and I am torn on this. As much as I would love the thought of Amanda coming west to Nassau more often, and believe me I would love that so much that I'd probably offer to cover some of her room costs, I think I would visit her so often in that case that I would be completely broke within a few months and unable to pay my bills. Amanda is a sweetheart and probably would not want that on her conscious :D .... therefore my polite suggestion is that she stays where she is at, the CMI is growing on me anyway lolol
This is so sweet! Thank you darling..I genuinely enjoy being your sweet n sexy playmate….xoxo!!!!

Happy Monday Ya'll!!!
I Hope You All Had A Great Weekend...

I'm Hanging Out In Commack This Week Through Friday...If You're Lookin For Some Yummy Fun...I'd Love To Be At Service :p
HHR 160
HR 250
646 606 4836
amandastar01@yahoo.com
PLEASE MENTION UG WHEN CONTACTING FOR INFORMATION
APPOINTMENTS ARE STRONGLY RECOMMENDED FOR GUARANTEED AVAILABILITY

#BBWPersuasion View attachment 14942
I apologize for missing your inquries during the weekend....It's kinda my personal time off so I don't have the phone close to me....however I am available during the week to try to respond as quickly as possible.....

Graxias
..xoxo