Adult Centers, Peep Shows

damn dude

Damn she sounds awesome!!! I would love to here some details, did she go for anything else other than that. I seem to remember her vaguely but I used to always go with the Precious one!! Felicia I think always looked so miserable to me. Maybe if I gave her the business I gave Precious. Now that was one fine woman that would go thee extra mile for me! And a great a$$ to boot. Did you always get a cbj or any fs there

Felicia & Precious

yeah precious had a pretty smile. she seemed crabby when i was in there or busy most other times. her sister was ok too. but blondes to me are over-rated, i like dark hair and light eyes. but Felicia's brown eyes were good enough. that girl jenna wasnt bad either. Any luck with precious dude?

Yes indeed always had great luck with Precious!!! I think her sister was Candi, right .
What's the tales to fill a little book. I have a ton about Precious as she was also available for take out too as is Jenna too. I think Secret might be too, have you seen her yet??
We should exchange *****s and chat as people think we are soo suspious?
I'm mainly a amp person but I used to go here weekly as well!!

lg

hey MAJINVEGATA::
well, what are the stories to fill a book? i'm curious as I know where she works now and may like to give her a try after work this friday? Fill a brother in please.

Felicia LG

sorry amp, was away on business. i see we have attention drawn to us...i hope they don't find out we go partying every weekend or they're really going to be suspicious...damn i slipped, lol. Ip's #'s disprove that theory. I haven't been there in a two months or so, you say you know where she works now? she didn't go back to LG or playhouse did she? you got to fill me in dude, i need another freebie. she every once in a while would give me a freebie due to the large amounts i would spend on her. for some reason, she didn't seem interested in me outside there for some reason. I think we need to start our own thread dude if im going to dust off the novel amp.

I may have missed it, but where is this Carnival place -- and what is the set up like? Is it an old peep-show like the madonna video, or something different? I've wanted to find a place like that, with the individual booths and pay-per-minute with the glass and screen and whatnot.

It's on Rte 130 South in Brooklawn, just below the Walt Whitman bridge. Peep shows, dollar a minute glass booths, private rooms for 40 for 20 minutes. I have seen some talent there in the last few weeks and you can attempt to see what you can get for a nominal fee. YMMV.