Adult Centers, Peep Shows

ynot30 said:
"They have multiple Yahoo groups for Berlin news. I myself belong to 3 of them."

HMM, For some reason,I couldn't find any of them.
I used to belong to at least one of them, but I cannot seem to find my way back into the group... Maybe someone will post a helpful link? I do remember some interesting times in the theater section... from group action to a line up from the aisle to the door...

As for the Carnival, I've been on a number of occaisions and there is truly no hard and fast rule there. I will say that there are a few 8s that work it, but they are not always there. Standard fare is 5-6. As for the private show, YMMV and wildly. From nothing to everything. Sometimes a tip, other times none... It's really a bit bizarre.

threesix said:
<<Snip>>Standard fare is 5-6. As for the private show, YMMV and wildly. From nothing to everything. Sometimes a tip, other times none... It's really a bit bizarre.
How true. Bizarre is the correct term Carnival. I have been there and it has been a freakshow. I suppose the name fits....

There are two places on rte 9 in Howell bookstores/adult video (near 195) and one further north on 9 in Avanel. I've never went in. Any experiences?

Last edited:
Ok..looked for the Adult world while on the white horse pike coming from Berlin. Found a place on the left hand side of the road right before Egg Harbor. Didn't say Adult World so not sure if this is the place or not. Anyway it had a yellow sign with it's offerings (shows, videos, dvd, etc.)

There were 2 girls both about 7-8 no dance area. The inside was very small. $ for private room and touch...said no thanks. Got a .4 show for 5 then she wanted another .4 to touch..so what the hell I paid then she barely let me touch kept walking away..waht a rip off...save your money!

The place in Avenel is pretty beat. There is a guy sitting in the booth area to keep the gay cruisers out of each other's booths, and I imagine he'd keep guys from getting inthere with ladies too if any ever showed up. Only been there once to check it out. YMMV.

Carnival Sat nite

I brokedown and went to Carnival tonight. The selection was actually decent, no freaks. I decided to do a show with Candy beacuse she gave me somenice attention while I watched her dance. Im such a SUCKER. The show was preetty good. She was all over me, totally nude no daty but i got a good "feel" for what she had. Smothered me with her b cuppers and slid all over. She actualydi somenice gymnastics for me while I was in the chair. There was nice mutual nipple action. She declined to help with HR. She was cute latino. Now the oddstuff. she wouldnt take off her hat or sunglasses. Afterward, she did remove the lid to fix her hair revealing a very nice head of black silkiness. She must have had a black eye though. Nice and clean and pink. No nastyness at all. .5 tip

Im am likely to back to see another girl that was there. Candy and the same crew will bethere the next week or so every day from 6pm to midnight.

Saw Champagne at Adult world. What a fucking rip. Wish I would have read the previous post about her. 120 got me what was supposed to be a 15 min private full contact dance. She had a nice hispanic body type which drew me in. Got to jerk my self off to her while she was naked for 120. Talk about buyers remorse. It was supposed to be full contact. I guess she meant with myself. Tried to keep upsaling me. Dont be a fool stay away. Not recommended.

Saw the heavy set girl with long black hair at adult world this summer. $......Things got pretty hot and she got a bit Dom on me, very cool experience for the money and I left happy. 1st post so not sure how much detail to give

Stopped in at carnival the other day and was surprised to see some cute girls, so surprised that I didnt stay to long, it had been a while so when I dropped my first few single I also dropped something else, cute young girl said she was new and part time but cant remember her name!!!

nothing is worse than that crappy feeling on the ride home when you know you got ripped. I don't mind to spend the money on something fun, but to waste it -- that just eats at me. I feel your pain, dude.

Passed through Adult World again last week. If I saw "Champagne" I was going to run, or tell her to fuck off, but she wasn't there. Instead, 2 girls I hadn't seen before were - and I didn't get their names. One was a heavy set blond with glasses and a lot of tats, the other was kind of plain, with very small chest and medium brown hair. They asked me if I wanted a 2 girl show, for only $85 per girl (this is for approx 10 minutes!) - plus tip of course, to which I of course said no. But, since I was there, and the plain girl wasn't all that bad, I took a single show with her.

Contact was minimal, nothing at all by her to me - just a few cheap feels by me to her. The full contact is indeed with yourself, and her with herself. Safe sex, anyway! $70 to the house, and since she actually took some extra time with me and allowed me some roaming, $40 to her. But, I swear - every time I leave this place I feel like I lit my money on fire.

Its like putting your money in a shredder. I would never go back there. Im glad I dont live close. Because I know I would go back in and do it all over again. Damn penis.

Re: adult center in Egg Harbor City

Don't waste your time here fellas

I remember when I used to have a business in EHC one of my partners was telling me about that place, big prices and no FS. He was amazed at how they got away with that. Plus LE in EHC watches that place. as long as FS doesn't take place they remain open. Got that from one of the cops in the town

There are much better places to spend your hard earned cash

there is also a book store in EHC, very cut and dry. usual vids, toys, and booths but no ladies. beleive me I tried hehehe

Updates - while traveling from Philly to AC a few days ago, I happened to pass right by Carnival on RT 130. Wasn't even looking for it, but when I saw it I had to stop in. The big booth in the center seems like old NYC style live window peeps, but without the girls harassing you for tips. I don't really know how they make $ this way, but cool with me. A few bucks for a very cheap thrill. I saw a few girls sitting in closed windowed booths in the back with signs that said "Talk To Me", but they didn't seem interested in much. I will try that route another time.

Also, yet another trip to Adult World. Saw an older blonde (can't remember name, too many beers), but she had 38DD tits (so she said). Nice attitude though, and the show was enjoyable (a little contact, but still a solo finish) with the damage $ to the house, and .4 to her. I have no doubt that FS cannot be obtained here, as I have been many times, and the girls are very direct about that.

carnival

Jay lemme 'splain carinval to you.

the old NYC style booth (DAMN I remember those!) is forthe girls to tease and excite teh customers into talking with them. The next stepis to get into the booth and talk to the girl and decide if you want to the private room. The room is about $40 for 15 mins. Then mileage varies greatly depending on girl, night etc. nd yes there are cams there too. The dude with the moustache that gets the girl for you and says "You understand there is no sexual contact" in the drone voice monitors the cams. he's actually adecent bloke, just doing his job. There is no set menu or prices.

Last edited: