Adult Centers, Peep Shows

Thanks tj - I thought that was the drill. Didn't know there are cams though, and that definitely puts a damper on things for me. I saw the girls in the back, in closed rooms, not really hustling the guys to come over to them. Probably better that way, I guess.

Berlin News. daytime is dead or gay.
nighttime is often 'cumpigs': overweight girls u wouldn't pay in a zillion years. of course, you don't pay...so its up to whatever ur standards are!

once in a while an attractive chick will go. she might post in one of these groups or she shows on a whim. only worthwhile if u live close by

those groups exist. u need a yahoo id.
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BerlinNewsAdultTheaterSwingersLounge/
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/berlinnewsaxtion

there is an adult bookstore in phila at 22 and market that has dancers in booths. u can do urself with them if u want or they will give u a hj.... not too bad looking.... $80 till u r done (if i reasonable time) i have been there 2x and thought it was good value for the money

The bookstore on 22nd and market is also called Les Gals. Had the same experience when I went there. $5 to get into the back area, $75 for HJ until you're done. She didn't rush me and I shot my load all over her arm without any complaints.

All fours and fives though when I was there.

Cherry oh baby

Went to Carnival while i was out doing errands tonight. There was the usual array of decent looking girls (5-7). two lookedmoreintereste din chatting wth eachother. There was a young latino chick with a j-lo ass daning in the arcade. Any way I was happy to find Cherry. Curvy about 30 with tats of angels on her arms and pierced nips . She askedif I wanted to play. So we went back to the booths and had a little bump and grind fun and mutual groping. Got a very nice CBJ for .5. We talked a bit and I will definitely go see her again. She works nights. She did say that she gets pissed when guys are too stoned/drunk and act like dicks- they dont get favors at any price. as always YMMV

Last edited:
Was there Thursday night. Extremely crowded - about a 20 min. wait for a private room. They seem to only use rooms 1-3, not 4 & 5. Saw Bambi. White girl with maybe a little Latina or Asian. A little heavy, very well endowed. Otherwise, experience was very similar to TJ's time with Cherry.

Seemed to me like the quality of girl was up from my previous visits.

way2lazy said:
Was there Thursday night. Extremely crowded - about a 20 min. wait for a private room. They seem to only use rooms 1-3, not 4 & 5. Saw Bambi. White girl with maybe a little Latina or Asian. A little heavy, very well endowed. Otherwise, experience was very similar to TJ's time with Cherry.

Seemed to me like the quality of girl was up from my previous visits.
Bambi was playing around and tried to drag me in to her private room when CHerry and I were walking outof the one next to her. She looks like she is fun. Shesaid "Hey my turn now!"

Seems to be more "hits" for the action, at least, lately, although the quality of the girls isn't getting much better. How about that Adult Center in Vineland? Can you get a private session with the girl, or is it just some kind of stage show or peep show?

dont exactly know why this place doesnt get more written about it. If you go in on a sat night some of the girls are very good looking and "handy" with their talents. Last sat nioght was no exception, some real decent talent an young, at least young to me! Some of these girls put on a nice show in the booths, I had this hott young girl with little tits and a sweet face dildo herself while I handle my own business and outta there at the expense of under twenty bucks, Hit or miss as far as the pricate no barire shows!

does anyone who frequents the carnival know what happened to Peaches who used to work there about 2-3 years ago? Dark hair/skin, short, nice rack and a lot of fun in the private rooms! I miss her...

Les Gals

Does anyone remember a gal named Felicia that worked here???
Tall...Dark hair ....tattoo that said Danielle on her ankle ????
LES GALS used to be a great place to go ....back in the day

Felicia @ LG

oh yeah dude, i remember her well. I was one of her regulars for the longest. she liked the hummer quite a bit. since 2004 i believe, thats when i first saw her. used to go in on lunch or after a tough day at the office. got quite a few good memories with her dude...sorry, zoned out reminiscing. I could tell you enough stories about her to fill a small book. she was very good, treated me real nice. nice fat a$$ and a pretty smile, how thick she was...sexy.