Adult Centers, Peep Shows

Every couple of months or so I pass by a place called Carnival on Rt 130. I'm not sure of the town, but it's a couple minutes south of Rt 42. They have live girls in peep shows, and you can talk to them through the glass. You can also get a 10-15 minute 1-on-1 session for $40, where HR is usually available for another $20. Very rarely, BJ also available. The girls are usually pretty low-quality, but it's an interesting change of pace.

Are there any other places like this is NJ? I've seen one mentioned on a strip club review site as "Adult Center" in Vineland. Any experiences there?

Thanks.

Went to the Adult center one day last week... early in the day. It was quiet. Next door is Double D's, still closed at that time of day. Don't know how they would compete with girl action. This old hippy guy told me to check out the booths and the live show in the back. I was kinda freaked out when he said to check out the back. There was one guy in a video booth. The setup in the back was ok... dark. A stage with like 10 chairs and 4-6 private booths/dressing rooms for dancers. There was no girls in the back. After I checked it out for 5 minutes, the hippy asked me if I checked out the girl. I said there wasn't any back there. There was this young girl hanging out behind the counter in the video security room, but I couldn't be her. She was too young and a very strong punk look. I'll definitely pass by again to give it another chance.

Where exactly is Carnival? I passed thru rt130 once in a while hanging out and Playhouse and Club 130, I didn't notice Carnival.

Carnival is about 4 miles south of the Route 30 / Route 130 circle. It is actually in Brooklawn...I haven't been there in about 5 years. Hope you get some mileage there........

Sushi

It is directly across the street from Ponzio's in Brooklawn if you know where that is. On the southbound side. I had alot of good times there a few months ago but I suspect they let go of the "good" girls. I stopped in about a month ago. Sparse amount of dancers and I remembered all of them from the past not doing anything in the back (except dancing).

I think this type of establishment is often overlooked. Would like to hear more about peep window places and shows in back rooms. Anybody from South Jersey remember the place on Rt. 130 just south of the Collingswood Circle? Also, the Aquarius burlesque place also on 130?

Aquarius

Yes, I remember the place on 130 just south of the circle, had many good times there. At one time, you could DATY while being taken care of, sometimes even in the round room where the dancers would dance for guys to watch through the glass. And also frequented Aquarius, where you could get f****d right in your seat. Oh, those were the good old days.

Carnival OK?

magicjohnson said:
I do rmember the old aquarius, those were the days. Any places like that still around? Carnival is ok but mostly un appealing women with little or no extras![/Q

"Mostly unappealing women with no extras" ............Oiiii Veeh! I think this Carnival is what PT barnum meant when he said......"There is a Sucker Born every minute." Why spend hard earned money on bullshit like that !

Thanks for the memories guys! How did I ever forget? I'm guessing its 20 years back (my early 20's) and my first ever venture into the "dark" side! The Aquarius for a young man, sitting back in the theater chairs, sampling a feel of girl after girl for 5 bucks was heavenly! I'll never forget that whisper in my ear " want me to fuck you?" Again, my first ever action outside of the marriage and first chair fuck! WOW!

Also recall the place below the circle. Very small place but always action. Got my first ever tit fuck there. Those certainly were the days!

Did the place on RT. 130 answer the phone "Book store?" It closed about 14 years ago. I did take out many times with Alexia, she was a great GFE. I still think about her every few months.

Adult center is right next door to Double D Saloon. They're so close they could share parking lots.

I know it's off subject but I'm not starting a new thread for something simple. Anyone been to Club 56? I been there once when it was slow and early but seems to have some promise.

went to a place many months ago now in Philly called Doctor feel goods. It is an adult bookstore with booths and also a section with chicks that you can get a booth with. It was the starngest place I have ever been in. I didn't think these places were around any more. Girl comes in says her peaces and the action started. Must of been my day! :)

jesus...that adult store in Vineland is a DUMP...nothing there, you don't even see cars in their parking lot.
Is definitely NOT worth you guys to drive all the way south for a shitty place like that.
Inside their toy store,works this weird greasy guy . I stopped there once looking for a particular toy I needed for a session.
My favorite toy store didn't have it, so the clerk called the stores in the nearby towns to help me.
I drove all the way to Vineland and I was afraid to park in the back and get in that store.
Shady characters were coming out, I took a deep breath and ran for the front door.
Inside, a poor selection of toys, most HUGE rubber dildos for gays and some VHS and DVDs in the shelves. Lots of magazines tho.
There was this very DARK room in the back, the greasy clerk asked me if I wanted him to show me and I said "no thanks", bought the toy in a hurry and when I walked to the parking lot, I saw two cars with nasty looking guys inside. In one car a guy was blowing the other...and in the other car a skinny white guy was having his ass fucked by this big black guy.
Why you guys go to these places??? is mostly gay and very seedy.

azhadow said:
I wouldn't have ventured unless someone would've told me. Thanks for the insight. Which places would you recommend?
I cannot recommend any of these places because I would not use their facilities for fellatios lol

Unfortunately, every adult toy store has a peep show or theater attached to it, usually very dark and cave like out of the back wall.

If you venture a bit north on route 73, and if you really into this kind of thing, there is a famous place, a theater, where everything goes.

I forgot the name (blank blank in my head now) but I will post later, I will have to pass by the place when I go to my Mt Laurel incall location tomorrow.

Far as I know, they have a Yahoo group and some of the women are pictured in it. I think they hang inside the place and do any guy who wants action.

Shit, what is the name of it??? Is not the Red Barn, is the place across from it...stay away from Red Barn, that's a totally gay theater...but they have an awesome assortment of toys in the store and I've been there few times.

Last edited:
Are you referring to Berlin News Betty? If it is, it is actually south on 73 from 295. I have been there a few times. It is mostly gay during the week, but Friday and Saturday nights get pretty busy when the woman come in.

Yeppers Unicron, the freaking Berlin News lol....it's a local landmark and been there for many years.

I never got the nerve to go inside...but I've heard stories about it.

So you've been there huh??? With that angel face of yours, I cannot believe it.

:)~~~~~

I've been there a few times, but don't really participate. I like to watch the action that goes on.

I don't think that you really want to go in there anyway. You deserve better than some of the old trolls who frequent there.