A visit with Honeylipzhere

Re: Calm Down Sally....

Originally posted by MrRandyDickSmit
Fuck you asshole...
Mr. DickSmit, pardon me but your slip is showing.

You fired first. Your aim was wide. You apparently haven't been around long [at least, this is what your 60 some odd posts indicates] and just as apparently haven't lurked with open eyes, or an open mind, prior to posting.

It takes all kinds to run a world. Tastes vary widely. It would never occur to me to jump all over a poster with a history of long standing, honest, reviews simply because his tastes differed from mine.

In closing I will say that I find your ignorance superceeded only by your arrogance.

Ignorance can be corrected. Arrogance is a character flaw.

I wish you well... something tells me you are going to need it. :)

Last edited:
Re: Re: Calm Down Sally....

Originally posted by Thorn
Mr. DickSmit, pardon me but your slip is showing.

You fired first. Your aim was wide. You apparently haven't been around long [at least, this is what your 60 some odd posts indicates] and just as apparently haven't lurked with open eyes, or an open mind, prior to posting.

It takes all kinds to run a world. Tastes vary widely. It would never occur to me to jump all over a poster with a history of long standing, honest, reviews simply because his tastes differed from mine.

In closing I will say that I find your ignorance superceeded only by your arrogance.

Ignorance can be corrected. Arrogance is a character flaw.

I wish you well... something tells me you are going to need it. :)
Why are you attacking me asshole...(rooster fired first "personal attack!";

I just though Honey-piss was gross...

What wrong with that...

Right my 60+ post don't mean jack...

Thanks for sharing...

Thorn <--- another asshole who misses the point!

Last edited:
Re: We all treat whores like "inanimate objects" some extent...

...but takes offense to the fact that I find her "gross" or rather reacted to her pictures as "gross."
P.S.: Just so you aren't confused. I have absolutely no problem what so ever with your finding Ms. Lipz less then satisfactory vis-a-vis your own tastes.

Its your signal to noise ratio I find appalling. You give off very little light for all that heat you produce.

I find you ignorant for your lack of tolorence to other people's feelings and tastes.

I find you arrogant for your way over the top, "take-no-prisioners", tactics when nothing of the kind was called for.

Just so you understand.

Re: Re: Re: Calm Down Sally....

Why are you attacking me asshole...(rooster fired first "personal attack!";

I just though Honey-piss was gross...

What wrong with that...

Right my 60+ post don't mean jack...

Thanks for sharing...

Thorn <--- another asshole who misses the point!
I didn't miss any point [including the one above your ears :) ].

You felt you needed to share. You did so in an anti-social way that showed all present that you haven't progressed far beyond the types of tantrums thrown by 4 year olds in department store isles when Mommy tells them they can't have the G.I. Joe with the Kung Fu grip now because they have to wait till its on sale next week.

Its just that this is a adults only board and, in general, I hope for a level of exchange that indicates I am in dialog with just that, other adults.

Hey, a guy can hope, can't he.

Re: Re: We all treat whores like "inanimate objects" some extent...

P.S.: Just so you aren't confused. I have absolutely no problem what so ever with your finding Ms. Lipz less then satisfactory vis-a-vis your own tastes.

Its your signal to noise ratio I find appalling. You give off very little light for all that heat you produce.

I find you ignorant for your lack of tolorence to other people's feelings and tastes.

I find you arrogant for your way over the top, "take-no-prisioners", tactics when nothing of the kind was called for.

Just so you understand.
And just so you understand....

there was no "heat" until Rooster made personal attacks!

"By the way-DonQuixote04 and MrRandyDickSmit-how many ladies have reviewed for the Board? Have you steered any of us toward any great finds? You have been around for nearly 2 years-no"

--- This was his attempt at censorship...while he may not like my reaction...so what? Agree to disagree and move on...but no...so I let him have it...

Moreover, I don't post often cause when people do "flame wars" like this happen...and I think it is bullshit.

Re: Re: Re: colisium bound?

Elvis lives if I say he does...
I was laughing my ass off after reading that brilliant post of his, but this end line is a killer! By that reasoning, the Titanic sails if I say it does. So, MrRandyDickSmit, I have tickets to see Elvis live on the Titanic. I'll be happy to sell them to ya.

Okay, enough has been said, I believe. No sense arguing over opinons. I'm sure there will be other opinions given by those who see her and those who don't. I stand by mine. There is not enough Randy, in MrRandyDickSmit, to affect what I do one way or another. So he is a loose cannon. There have been others like that in the past and will be others like that in the future. Apparently my words affected him deeply, so much so, he had to enlighten us all with his comments and opinions. Perhaps all of us should feel honored he has chosen to impart his wisdom upon us. Therefore I take my hat off and bow to the omniscient
MrRandyDickSmit

Re: Re: Re: Re: Calm Down Sally....

I didn't miss any point [including the one above your ears :) ].

You felt you needed to share. You did so in an anti-social way that showed all present that you haven't progressed far beyond the types of tantrums thrown by 4 year olds in department store isles when Mommy tells them they can't have the G.I. Joe with the Kung Fu grip now because they have to wait till its on sale next week.

Its just that this is a adults only board and, in general, I hope for a level of exchange that indicates I am in dialog with just that, other adults.

Hey, a guy can hope, can't he.
He sure can.

Re: Re: Re: Re: colisium bound?

Originally posted by loggernj
I was laughing my ass off after reading that brilliant post of his, but this end line is a killer! By that reasoning, the Titanic sails if I say it does. So, MrRandyDickSmit, I have tickets to see Elvis live on the Titanic. I'll be happy to sell them to ya.

Okay, enough has been said, I believe. No sense arguing over opinons. I'm sure there will be other opinions given by those who see her and those who don't. I stand by mine. There is not enough Randy, in MrRandyDickSmit, to affect what I do one way or another. So he is a loose cannon. There have been others like that in the past and will be others like that in the future. Apparently my words affected him deeply, so much so, he had to enlighten us all with his comments and opinions. Perhaps all of us should feel honored he has chosen to impart his wisdom upon us. Therefore I take my hat off and bow to the omniscient
MrRandyDickSmit

Hahahaha... I'm beginning to like you. Honey-wiz (remeber her...that is what the thread was about) is still "fugly!"

Last edited:
Can we all just shut the fuck up???? Unless you are describing what happnened when YOU had a session with Honey.

This post was a accurate description of a provider. He mentioned everything. If you do not like her move on to something more your taste. But this arguing and cursing each other out has to stop! We are all her for one thing, to get reviews and comments from other mongers. This saves us money and time. This forum is not for cursing each other out. Go somewhere else if you want to do that! I want to hear about providers and what they do? What they charge and so on. Not a bunch of middle aged men arguing like a bunch of bitches!!

Wow the coliseum is hoppin today..

Mr RandyDick, I am offended that you have yet to mention my name. :( :: pout pout ::

All of the women you named have nothing but rave reviews, and provide an excellent service..

I am fat, not old,( shhh I am not old) but since you have such high standards, I am most likey unattractive to you as well.

Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeease add me to your list.

I would like to be in the company of the ladies you listed. They are amongst the best hookers out there.......

Last edited:
Waste Of Time-But-------------

Vanessa-

Unfortunately, he (Mr. Dick) left you out of some damn good company. Some mighty find ladies were mentioned by this at of control guy:
-Coyote
-Betty
-CandyGirl
-Greek Girl.

I would imagine if you added up the positive reviews of those 4, it would total in the 100's. I guess those 100 plus guys-were all wrong. Also, some very orally talented ladies.

Mr. Dick posted the following:
"I am right...and there are plenty of people who read these reviews and think that you're full of shit"

Can you say that again, because after re-reading this thread, I can find only you at the moment, making such statements.

Mr. Dick also posted the following:
"Ya...and I thought I never contributed a review before thanks for proving Rooster wrong..."

Can you help me Mr. Dick-because I re-read this thread and never made that statement.

"were all men here "

Wrong-the last time I checked several ladies are also part of this Board. And might a say, a very important part of this Board.

"Why are you attacking me asshole...(rooster fired first "personal attack!"

Again, you may want to re-read this thread. Your statement is not accurate at all.

Dahmer posted the following:
"This post was a accurate description of a provider. He mentioned everything. If you do not like her move on to something more your taste. But this arguing and cursing each other out has to stop! We are all her for one thing, to get reviews and comments from other mongers. This saves us money and time. This forum is not for cursing each other out. Go somewhere else if you want to do that! I want to hear about providers and what they do? What they charge and so on. Not a bunch of middle aged men arguing like a bunch of bitches!!"

I believe you are correct to a point. However, the UG Board is far more then just a review board of providers. I think you may be selling it a bit short.

In closing, I am not trying to censor anything. What we are trying to do here is conduct things openly and honestly. This guy seems to have a hard-on for almost any girl that provides and is successful in the NJ Area. Me thinks-something is fishy here with this guy. Quite possibly he has reasons for putting down very popular NJ Providers. Is it hurting the cash flow of his friends-or quite possibly even him/or her?

Thorn-as always your point cut right to the bone, and are very, very well done!

Last edited:
gotta tell ya, I have nothing against anything I read here, but I have rules about a womans man being in the house when Im there.
Not that long ago, I remember a very angry 280 Equadorian kid chasing me through some apartment in East Elmhurst. Thank god he couldnt move that well, and the apt was cluttered, because the machete he was threatening me with looked pretty fucking sharp. So if a womans man is around, or close by, Im out the door. Call me a wimp, but I dont want to be headline news or be in prison for having to defend myself.
Man, what some of you guys do amaze me, but Im not attacking anyone.

GODDAMNIT!!

I'm not weighing in on H's attractiveness- thats a personal decision each guy has to make.

But whomever posted the link to that teaser video should have warned his fellow pervs that it was buried in a thicket of Pop-up and spy/ad ware hell.

(furiously running Lavasoft & Symantec products)

Re: GODDAMNIT!!

Originally posted by curious
I'm not weighing in on H's attractiveness- thats a personal decision each guy has to make.

But whomever posted the link to that teaser video should have warned his fellow pervs that it was buried in a thicket of Pop-up and spy/ad ware hell.

(furiously running Lavasoft & Symantec products)
If you just FTP/dl the vid, there is no spyware/adware/popups, however, the link is now dead.

Ihate posting in the coliseum section.
The woman in question is at least early fifties.
I would not ever call another human being Hideous, but she is certainly not 45 y/o.
I would not pay for services from a woman of her looks and age, because I can find plenty of women actually in there mid-late 40s, that are easier on the eyes to fuck for free, but, if she is a good service gal, and Ill bet she is, at those prices, I dont see anything wrong with her since shes charging fair market price for what one is getting in comparison with other girls and their prices.
250 for 3 hours is pretty cheap by todays standards.

Re: Re: GODDAMNIT!!

Originally posted by loggernj
If you just FTP/dl the vid, there is no spyware/adware/popups, however, the link is now dead.
I did. True, the link itself was clean.

But...
anybody could guess that that clip only served to inspire a search for similar material at that domain. ;)

My Experience With Honey Lipz

I can now speak first-hand about time spent with Honey Lipz. I actually got together with her at her place last evening. After spending nearly 90 minutes with this lady-I can state that Logger's Review was right on target. Since, I do not see the need to once again spit out the same exact facts as Logger, I will keep this quite short. In brief-here is my take on Honey:

-Her body-type is pretty much exactly what Logger described
-I would estimate her age as mid to late 40's
-Her condo in Ledgewood is lovely, safe, and quiet
-Hubby was not around during my visit
-She was warm, friendly, and quite articulate. We communicated about several topics that we both have similar interests in.
-Her oral technique is slow, steady, quite deep, and is very good
-She did not spill one ounce of my java (yes she swallowed it all-and claims she has been a swallower since the first bj she gave at the tender age of 16).
-She is certainly not a clock-watcher
-Multiple pops are offered during a 1 hour visit
-She was also quite willing to adjust her busy schedule to suite my needs. I was running nearly 1 hour early, and she allowed me to cum by a visit her at the time that worked best for me.

The long-and-short of this is plain simple. If you are looking to bang a 19 year old model type, then go elsewhere. If you are looking for a lady that can communicate with you, pretty much worship your cock, and one that gives a very, very good bbbjtcnqns-then stop by and see her. Although, Honey Lipz is a bit older then Betty, she reminded me of Betty is some very positive ways. And they were:
-Oral capabilities
-Not just a sucker of cocks, but a worshiper of cocks
-A pure swallower
-Non clock watcher
-Ability to communicate with the guy

And at the price-both Betty and Honey are very good bargains, when you compare the dollar to service ratio!

Last edited:
Honey

I agree with logger & Rooster, I saw Honey Thurs. Night and the oral was (as Tony Would Say) GREEEEEEAAAAAAATTTTTT

Only thing was she was tired as she gets up at 5:30 am so she asked me to get the word out that she will not be doing anything after 10 pm but once again you get a bang for your buck (chuckle) with Honey