A visit with Honeylipzhere

Originally posted by capitan
Rooster....

You are quite correct in your assertions.....I have followed your posts and advice for the last 2 years.

I have to agree with capitan. I went to see Betty_SNJ based on Rooster's posts and I still can't walk straight. Man, what a pipe cleaning! :)

Originally posted by RoosterC74
Capy-

You make an excellent point with your post. Those of us, that have been around for a bit, know who to follow and trust. Thus, I shall bow out of it also. It is impossible to try and get someone such as this person to speak or write in reality.
Follow him...trust him...don't believe your eyes...Rooster want's to make this a pissing contest...fuck him and fuck you for following him...

I however, think Honey-piss or whatever her name is, is "gross" and I wouldn't bang her with your dick....but hey, that's just my 2 cents...

And moreover, if someone posts some broads picture for the world to look at, expect different points of view....my opinion that she looks like "an old crack whore" is no less valid an opinion than whoever started this thread and raved about the peice of ass he scrored...

Elvis lives...

Originally posted by MrRandyDickSmit
....my opinion that she looks like "an old crack whore" is no less valid an opinion ...
Actually you're right. It does however, provides us all insight into the mind of a person who believes it is fine to assault others with words, to treat others like inanimate objects and it shows us your utter disregard for people. I guess you are quite proud of what you have written. Oh and by the way, that's just my opinion of a bunch of words that were put out there for everyone to see.

gman8888 She is selective regarding greek. That said, if she is amicable, there is no extra charge from what she told me. I however did not partake of that option.

loggernj

Last edited:
Maturity = Integrity

Originally posted by loggernj
Actually you're right. It does however, provides us all insight into the mind of a person who believes it is fine to assault others with words, to treat others like inanimate objects and it shows us your utter disregard for people. I guess you are quite proud of what you have written. Oh and by the way, that's just my opinion of a bunch of words that were put out there for everyone to see.
loggernj
Loggernj:

I really didn't know anything about your character previously, but I know a lot now. And not that it amounts to much in a board of anonymity ... but you have my profound respect.

Jarhead

Originally posted by MrRandyDickSmit
Follow him...trust him...don't believe your eyes...Rooster want's to make this a pissing contest...fuck him and fuck you for following him...

I however, think Honey-piss or whatever her name is, is "gross" and I wouldn't bang her with your dick....but hey, that's just my 2 cents...

And moreover, if someone posts some broads picture for the world to look at, expect different points of view....my opinion that she looks like "an old crack whore" is no less valid an opinion than whoever started this thread and raved about the peice of ass he scrored...

Elvis lives...
This coming from a guy who got a 240.00 dry hump from
Same circumstances...same girl...the only difference was this time she'd put on a little weight...A little pouch of a belly appeared and the but was a tad bigger...plus the face was a bit on the 35+ side now...(how she'd aged in a year...)
and thinks it was the greatest thing since sliced white bread.

http://www.utopiaguide.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=12675&highlight=playhouse

Bend over and take your head out of your ass. Of course this is just MHO, asswipe.

Dudester-The pleasure of passing along the accurate information about Betty was all mine. Glad you enjoyed your time with this very, very, orally talented lady.

Logger-The assualt stuff is what bothers me also. But then again, it is a public board. Thus, I guess we have to put up with it.

Jarhead-I concur with your statements about Logger. When you have been around for a significant period of time, you learn who to trust and follow.

JustBill-That information was priceless!

It is true that some people are photogenic and others are not. It is also true that if you are not photogenic you should consider only posting flattering pictures of yourself, if you seek exposure through photographic means. It is true that people should freely express their opinions- whether positive or negative. Yet it is also true that one should be tactful in the manner their opinions are stated, otherwise they risk offending others and should expect to get slammed.

This has been an interesting post to read. A monger shares his experience. People respond with their opinions on the post and the subject of the post. Then one person, IMO in poor taste, take umbrage at what he considers censorship through criticism. Which is fine, because my opinion is that many lurk for fear of being flamed. Unfortunately, this escalates into a flame war about this provider’s visage, and how people waste money on fugly women. When all that had to be done, agree to disagree and move on. What is funny is that in each case the arguments were based on what was interpreted from what was actually written, and not the actual words used.

I have paid for fugly trim. I have paid for Victroria Secrets quality trim. At the end of the day it’s all trim to me, and all that matters is the quality of service. I’d see this woman based on the service she provides and not her looks. Heck she looks way better than nasty patty, and I know a lot of guys here have seen nasty patty. But I’d be damned if I would admit it to anyone. She is no looker, but she appears to get the job done with gusto, for cheap. What do you expect for the price point? Nicole Kidman?

Regards,

Pop

Last edited:
Pop posted the following statements:

"It is true that some people are photogenic and others are not."

Pop-I absolutely agree.

"Yet it is also true that one should be tactful in the manner their opinions are stated, otherwise they risk offending others and should expect to get slammed."

Pop-Exactly what I was driving at.

"my opinion is that many lurk for fear of being flamed."

Pop-Once again, you take the words directly out my mouth-or for that matter off my keyboard.

"I have paid for fugly trim. I have paid for Victroria Secrets quality trim. At the end of the day it’s all trim to me, and all that matters is the quality of service."

Pop-Exactly what I have experienced in 30 plus years also. The service is what matters. However, at times with me it is also the mood that I am in. My desires change from time to time. At times I look for the young, slender, type. And other times, I just want to kick back and enjoy the best bbbjtcnqns around.

"She is no looker, but she appears to get the job done with gusto, for cheap. What do you expect for the price point? Nicole Kidman?"

Pop-My man exactly what I was driving toward.

Bottom line is this to me. If we continue to make rude and out-landish comments about people that post reviews about ladies, we will get more lurkers and less reviews around here. Granted UG is far more than a Review Board, but at least for me, the reviews are something that I would like to encourage-not discourage.

I think its kinda funny that the majority of people on here have railed against her but I chatted with her the other night and she is booked until the middle of March I think she said and I still can't get to her web page.

So if most here thinks she is ugly or whatever I wonder who is booking with her.

A Thought Or Two

Bakunin-

According to a telephone conversation that I had with her-the booking thing may be because she is only doing this part-time. Yes, according to her-she has full-time job during the day. She has a day job, travels at times on the weekend, and is certainly not looking for 3 or 4 guys per day. Again, that is just my take on this. Also, if you look at the dollar figure for the time spent with her, it is something that many guys can afford. As compared to some of the younger, slimmer babes-that are in the $$$ range. Again-she is certainly not for everyone, but it appears that according to her booking schedule that she has some demand, at least at this point in time. Possibly she is being booked up by all of the "Old Fucks" like the Rooster!

Bigbore-

Nice first post-my man! When I spoke with her on the telephone, I addressed the issue with her. She even offered for me to speak with her hubby about the situation. He appears to be cool with it, since they have done a fair share of swinging in the past. Again, I have no proof of that.

Also seems a bit unusual for your first post to start with the statement telling us all to calm down! Been lurking since August? Come on up with the "Big Boys" and offer some info. You gotta give some info. to get some info. my man!

Last edited:
We all treat whores like "inanimate objects" some extent...

Originally posted by loggernj

gman8888 She is selective regarding greek. That said, if she is amicable, there is no extra charge from what she told me. I however did not partake of that option.

loggernj
I am right...and there are plenty of people who read these reviews and think that you're full of shit....becuase what I see is someone (you and rooster) who thinks that its ok that I don't find honey-wiz worth my time or money but takes offense to the fact that I find her "gross" or rather reacted to her pictures as "gross."

LET ME SET THE RECORD STRAIGHT...(make a clairification)

Instead of "gross" let me change my opinion/reaction to the prostitute honey-piss's photos to the following:

Those pictures, movie clips and other advertising materials show a woman (a real human being with feelings and deserving the respect due all people) looking:

1. Old (old enough to be a grandmother)
2. with Bad Teeth
3. with Bad Hair
4. full of facial and body wrinkles
5. with Saggy Breasts
6. with Stretch Marks
7. and having An un-attractive face (God I hate a bad face on a whore)...

Now it was in-sensitive of me to sum this reaction up with the single term "gross" but I was trying to save time...next time I'll be more discriptive and use more "politically correct" terms...sorry for "dissing" your whore.

Fuck you.

Wait was that probably wasn't politically correct?

Up yours.

Originally posted by gman8888
I don't see any value in someone commenting on a photo available for everyone to see if that person has had no personal contact with the provider.
That's your opinion...(which I consider usless) but I respect it and your right to make it...

God bless ya!

Originally posted by justbill_redux
This coming from a guy who got a 240.00 dry hump from and thinks it was the greatest thing since sliced white bread.

http://www.utopiaguide.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=12675&highlight=playhouse

Bend over and take your head out of your ass. Of course this is just MHO, asswipe.
Ya...and I thought I never contributed a review before thanks for proving Rooster wrong...

To Rooster: See asshole, I didn't do any homework. Someone else did it for me...

P.S. There are more reviews of my out there...look for them.

Re: Re: colisium bound?

Originally posted by Jedi_Monger
OMG! Fuck yea it does. Actually it looks like my grandmother's grandmother. If that's the type of pussy you pay for, I'd hate to see what you've hit for free!!
SEE I THINK THE REAL DANGER HERE IS THAT THESE JOKERS WANT TO BASH ME IN THE NAME OF:

FREE SPEACH - saying that my reaction stops people from posting...

THAT'S BULLSHIT

IT IS AN ATTEMPT ON THEIR PART TO GET OTHERS TO NOT GIVE THERE OPINIONS AS TO WHAT IS BEING REVIEWED!!!!!

Look I don't care about honey-shits or that guys like her...I am all for it....but I think she's gross looking (BASED ON PICTURES OF HER - THEY POSTED) now, many agree with me...but may be afraid to say that becuase of what these A-HOLES are doing...THAT IS SOMETHING I WON'T TOLERATE...MOTHERFUCKING NAZIS!!!!!

Fuck them...

HONEY-PIZ looks GROSS as do the following WHORES raved about in other threads!

1. COYOTE GIRL - GROSS!!!! (old, ugly, wrinkled - unattractive to me)

2. BETTY_NJ - GROSS!!!! (old, FAT, wrinkled, ugly - unattractive to me)

3. CANDIE GIRL - (not fat, not wrinkled - BUT ONE UGLY FACE - unattractive to me)

4. GREEK GIRL - (Fat, not winkled, ok face - I would have done her if she lost weight - but why pay for ground chuck when I can get a T-Bone for free....I want PRIME RIB!!!!) p.s. she went on steroids and became a body builder/man - clits grow on ROIDS...

5. Others to be named as I recall them...

Now as I "offend" more...let me just say that "this is my opnion, beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder...I you like these girls and they do it for you...Good for M-fucker! God bless ya!"

Elvis lives if I say he does...

Last edited:
Re: Maturity = Integrity

Originally posted by Jarhead
Loggernj:

I really didn't know anything about your character previously, but I know a lot now. And not that it amounts to much in a board of anonymity ... but you have my profound respect.

Jarhead
Jebas...why don't you just lick his ass...

Last edited:
Originally posted by popeye
It is true that some people are photogenic and others are not. It is also true that if you are not photogenic you should consider only posting flattering pictures of yourself, if you seek exposure through photographic means. It is true that people should freely express their opinions- whether positive or negative. Yet it is also true that one should be tactful in the manner their opinions are stated, otherwise they risk offending others and should expect to get slammed.

This has been an interesting post to read. A monger shares his experience. People respond with their opinions on the post and the subject of the post. Then one person, IMO in poor taste, take umbrage at what he considers censorship through criticism. Which is fine, because my opinion is that many lurk for fear of being flamed. Unfortunately, this escalates into a flame war about this provider’s visage, and how people waste money on fugly women. When all that had to be done, agree to disagree and move on. What is funny is that in each case the arguments were based on what was interpreted from what was actually written, and not the actual words used.

I have paid for fugly trim. I have paid for Victroria Secrets quality trim. At the end of the day it’s all trim to me, and all that matters is the quality of service. I’d see this woman based on the service she provides and not her looks. Heck she looks way better than nasty patty, and I know a lot of guys here have seen nasty patty. But I’d be damned if I would admit it to anyone. She is no looker, but she appears to get the job done with gusto, for cheap. What do you expect for the price point? Nicole Kidman?

Regards,

Pop
"Then one person, IMO in poor taste, take umbrage at what he considers censorship through criticism."

First, I could have been more sensitive...to my initial "gross" reaction but (were all men here - if you can't take the heat, stay out of the kitchen)...

Second, I took great offense to Roosters label of the "peanut gallery" and his attempt at censorship...

Third, my reaction "perhaps in poor taste" was well suited for this board...this is not "tea with the queen hour" when did we get all sensitive and loose our thick skins?

While I may not completely agree with you your reaction/opinion and analysis, it was well written and thought out...

Sir, You have my respect...