A visit with Honeylipzhere

Wow.......

Explosive thread for sure.....

Everyone is different in their needs and expectations. All I'm saying is that based on her photos, I dont think she will do it for me. Hey, as the old saying goes....different strokes for different folks....maybe she's great in bed. It's not my place to criticize.

Straight ahead,
Capy

Originally posted by RoosterC74
... -"Let me describe her, she is in her mid 40's about 5'6, 135 lbs, blond hair, cut fairly short. Her pics are on her Yahoo profile as is the link to her web-site. ... By the way-DonQuixote04 and MrRandyDickSmit-how many ladies have reviewed for the Board? ...
Rooster, 2 comments. First, if you think this review was within 10 years of being accurate on the lady's age estimate, then I suggest glasses.

Second, you don't know what you're talking about with respect to my reviews, and are obviously too lazy to do the search. Here's a sampling:

http://www.utopiaguide.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=12696

http://www.utopiaguide.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=13242

http://www.utopiaguide.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=7226

http://www.utopiaguide.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=7227

http://www.utopiaguide.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=7042

How about you? I didn't search, but how many reviews have you posted?

rooster's reviews

After a quick search, I was surprised to learn that after over 1900 posts, rooster has only begun 9 threads. Of the 9, only 2 were reviews (both of providers at Julie's). Of course, since no one in the ug community would have ever known about Julie's without these 2 reviews, rooster has nothing to worry about when justifying his value to the board.

colisium bound?

Look, everyone is entitled to their opinion. If you disagree, thats fine. I am, after all posting my opinion of my experience. I don't expect even 50% of you to agree with what I opine. I think that where this took a wrong turn is in the way one posts an opinion.
The difference between saying, "okay, but not for me" and
"you need glasses", she's an old woman", "that was abuse", and "grossed out", (and SHE'S HIDEOUS!!!! LIKE FING AN OLD UGLY GRANDMOTHER!!!!! OMG....OMG....I WOULDN'T DO HER IF IT WAS FREE!!!! OMG...I NEED TO WASH MY EYES OUT WITH SOAP....
) is all the difference in the world.
Tact, the ability to communicate without enflaming, is a worthwhile and admirable quality. Derrogatory comments are unnecessary as one should be able to elaborate their feelings without having to antagonize another.
Having said that, does this look like an old ugly grandmother? Honeylipzhere

loggernj

A Few Comemnts

MrRandyDickSmit,

Your comments are way, way off base. Do you have anything positive to bring to the Board? Again-I stand by my opinion of what you had to say. It served no real purpose. Wasting much time, even responding to your post is really not worth it.

DonQ,

My error on lumping your posting/review record in with Mr. Randy. Sorry, for the error. When I make a mistake, I make mistake, and am telling you I was wrong on that part of my post. However, you do have several errors in your post about me:

1-Directly from DonQ-"After a quick search, I was surprised to learn that after over 1900 posts, rooster has only begun 9 threads."

I have no idea what that has to do with the price of tea in china. Starting threads-has nothing to do with sharing accurate information with the Board Members. Am I missing something here?

2-Don Q then added this-"Of the 9, only 2 were reviews (both of providers at Julie's)"

I think anyone that has been around for 3 or so years will be aware that your numbers are seriously off. You may wish to try and locate (and frankly I ain't wasting the time to go searching for it) just who was one of the guys that brought Betty's Name to this Board in review form? If you look back you will discover that I first spent time with Betty about 2 years ago, when she was just about an unknown on this Board. I believe that Betty will state that this is true. I actually found her information through a yahoo club, and some guys that back-channeled info. to me about Betty's Oral Skills. They were right on.

Additionally, I believe if you sift through the information over the past you will discover reviewed information (possibly not full reviews but certainly detailed information) from me regarding the following places or ladies (I am only going to list the ones that come to my mind immediately):
-Betty-I think we all know about her talents
-Cecilia Canu-AKA Celine-the body builder
-Alana/Elanya-yes from Julies
-Brenda Love-one of a kind
-Jennifer-yes from Julies
-Domino-yes from Julies
-Maria-formerly of Amber and Friends
-Wendy-from Canal St.
-Lily from WGS
-Jessica from Nu Look
-Lisa from WGS
-Angela and Linda-at their own location
-The Canadian Princess-indie
-Alini-older Brazilian, that had a tongue to die for

Do you need anymore? As you can see-you may have missed just a few!

3-Then the DonQ posted-"rooster has nothing to worry about when justifying his value to the board.

For that you are correct-smile! I stand on my merits alone!

Last edited:
Damn 3 Mintue Rule

Sorry-for the split post-but got caught up in the 3 minute rule!

I would hope that the Board Members did not misread, or misinterpret what I was trying to say here. In summary this is it:
1-When a guy, such as Logger, takes the time to write a lengthy, and detailed review of a lady, then I do not believe that stones should be thrown at him or the lady. By doing so, may people will go into the lurker mode, and not post reviews. As such, by doing so-it will diminish the amount of reviews on the Board. And I for one would rather not see that take place.
2-Secondly, it is often not proper to make comments about a ladies age, size, skills, energy level, etc.-without ever being in her company. How can you possibly make statements about her age, without knowing if it is true or not?

My 2 pennies! Please take them as such.

Last edited:
Re: rooster's reviews

Originally posted by donquixote04
After a quick search, I was surprised to learn that after over 1900 posts, rooster has only begun 9 threads. Of the 9, only 2 were reviews (both of providers at Julie's). Of course, since no one in the ug community would have ever known about Julie's without these 2 reviews, rooster has nothing to worry about when justifying his value to the board.
UN-FREAKEN-BELIEVABLE!!!! THANKS FOR DOING THE RESEARCH THERE BUDDY....

2 Freaken Reviews...

wow...

Hahahaha...the Julies thing was just "priceless."

Re: YOUR RIGHT

Originally posted by Jarhead
RoosterC74:

It won't bother you as much when you consider the source. Twenty-seven years old but a teenybopper that can't score at the gym so he throws rocks at everyone else while he's slithering through the same alleys to cop a feel. Already established a pattern of "looking down" his nose instead of "reaching down" to help out. We had the same rhetoric in some other threads and his only contribution was hypocritical criticism and the troops jumped all over him. Having said that, the oratory becomes amusing. You bring out a good point though. Although she probably isn't for everyone (even me), it was a comprehensive and upfront review. Contributors like Loggerj gets the shit kicked out of them for writing an honest review and they become professional lurkers with nothing to bring to the party. Point well taken.
Since I work out the "Y" and the pickings are old men and grandmothers...I guess your "dead-on balls" accurate...

But you did say something that I did consider worthy of a reply...If I came off as "looking down" than please accept my appologies...I really don't care who or what you fuck and do understand "different strokes for different folks." I guess what I take exception to is the packaging of a rock and the calling of it a diamond...

Perhaps the solution is to create a SUB-THREAD section (e.g. Northern New Jersey) and title it something like this...

Section for posts regarding:

"OLD, UGLY, FAT, BAD TEETH CRACK WHORES" - and the jokers who make bad home movies of them."

That way when someone posts "great find" in this section, we'll all know what "great find" means.

Elvis has left the building...

Last edited:
Re: A Few Comments

Originally posted by RoosterC74
... DonQ, My error on lumping your posting/review record in with Mr. Randy. Sorry, for the error. When I make a mistake, I make mistake, and am telling you I was wrong on that part of my post. However, you do have several errors in your post about me: ... I believe if you sift through the information over the past you will discover reviewed information (possibly not full reviews but certainly detailed information) from me regarding the following places or ladies (I am only going to list the ones that come to my mind immediately): ...
Okay, Rooster, I confess to having done a quick and dirty search that was far from comprehensive, and that missed a lot. I'm also guessing that you would agree with me that we have both made the same mistake about each other. I'd say we're even, and I'm happy to put this behind me with a "no harm no foul" attitude.

Re: colisium bound?

Originally posted by loggernj ... I think that where this took a wrong turn is in the way one posts an opinion. The difference between saying, "okay, but not for me" and
"you need glasses", she's an old woman", "that was abuse", and "grossed out", (and SHE'S HIDEOUS!!!! LIKE FING AN OLD UGLY GRANDMOTHER!!!!! OMG....OMG....I WOULDN'T DO HER IF IT WAS FREE!!!! OMG...I NEED TO WASH MY EYES OUT WITH SOAP....) is all the difference in the world. Tact, the ability to communicate without enflaming, is a worthwhile and admirable quality. Derrogatory comments are unnecessary ...
There's nothing here I disagree with. For the record, I'd just like to point out that my role in this area was pretty limited. Drummer asked a direct question (which may or may not have been rhetorical): "cmon she's not THAT bad....is she?" And then I replied: "Actually, I think she is that bad. (imho, of course.)"

With all due respect, I don't think the way I posted my opinion crosses anyone's line of board decorum.

Originally posted by Hot Dog
I think I’m going to weigh in on with MrRandy, that being said Drummer remind me to keep my grandmother away from you! But maybe you could hook up with some ladies at the old age home (hint go for the ones using walkers) LMAO
Come to think of it, how come the "Crack Whore Nazi's" jumped all over me and DONQ but left out HD?

Look there is NO NEED to be ashamed of our reaction...that girl is UGLY and what is worse is that these guys (who probably PIMP her and get a cut) "rave on and on" about something that is far below the standard of what's available or wanted...

Look if I'm going to spend my hard earned $$$ I want a 9 or 10 perhaps and 8 or 7 on the "Delilia's" scale.... If I want some 3, 4 or 5 (on the "crack whole scale") - I don't need to spend a dime but rather, just go to some pick-up joint and hang out for a while...not that I'd waste my time.

If I'm spending $$$, its on a "hot chick" for a "no strings attached encounter." I don't have the time for a relationship at this point in my life...but jebas, I do have standards...

Moreover, these "members" who take such offense to my reaction - "are trying to change the subject of the thread"..."ITS ABOUT HONEY-something or other" not about those who don't think "she's all that."

So read through the BS, ignore the perosnal attacks about how only "certain" people can post and "THINK FOR YOURSELF!"

Elvis part deux.

Last edited:
Rooster....

I give you full credit for posting about Betty_SNJ a long time ago...that's how I first heard about her.

Also, didn't you post about Whilom?......maybe I'm wrong here.

My remarks about HoneyXXXXXXX, are only from looking at her posted photos. She LOOKS older, but I've never been with her, so I could be wrong here.

Straight ahead,
Capy

Last edited:
For DonQ-and Mr.DickSm

DonQ,

First off, we all make errors from time to time. I am as guilty as most. Lets move on with it. We probably both reacted a bit prematurely. I was only try to set the record straight.

Also, you are certainly entitled to your opinion about her.

Mr.DickSm,

A few things:

-You just amaze me at when you continue to make the sophmoric comment about the 2 reviews statement. Obviously my man, you have not done your homework. DonQ. did rather quickly correct his statement. And I believe he and I will move forward from here. I guess you deserve to be kept after school to complete your homework. Please-check out the facts, before making a fool of yourself.

-I believe you will discover that I have offered the Board Members far more information about providers outside of the Walls of Julies. Again-do your homework before writing some fictional story.

-I do not believe that Logger ever stated that HoneyLips was a diamond. You may have read it that way-but I thought that he described her quite accurately in his review. And again, we all have our opinions about providers and people, but I would once again ask you not to put someone down that you have not even been with. In the future, you may want to speak from experience, if that is possible. Do you have any positive reviews to share with the Board Members?

-Based on your posts and information provided to this Board-unfortunately you are far from Elvis. You may have left the building-but you certainly are not an Elvis Type-my man!

-Then you posted something even further out there-
"Look there is NO NEED to be ashamed of our reaction...that girl is UGLY and what is worse is that these guys (who probably PIMP her and get a cut) "rave on and on" about something that is far below the standard of what's available or wanted..."

A few quick responses to that one are:
1-You should be ashamed of your reaction, because it was without merit
2-You are certainly ok with your opinion-about the word ugly. I just do not agree with it.
3-The statement about Pimping her and getting a Cut-is quite simple. It is out of the writing of a person that has zero credibility on this Board. I say quite simply-prove it-or shut up my man! You appear to be a man that is drowing and trying to cling onto a life preserver.

-The only BS is coming from you. As usual, you have no proof to what you are writing.

-You can spend your money anyway you wish to.

Capy-
-You are correct she is not a young lady
-As for Betty, yes you are correct
-As for Whilom, yes you are correct. I did leave her out.

Rooster....

You are quite correct in your assertions.....I have followed your posts and advice for the last 2 years.

This is not my battle....so I will bow out.

Straight ahead,
Capy

Capy-

You make an excellent point with your post. Those of us, that have been around for a bit, know who to follow and trust. Thus, I shall bow out of it also. It is impossible to try and get someone such as this person to speak or write in reality.

Last edited: