A visit with Honeylipzhere

Let's see. About two weeks ago I received an ***** from a gal who was referred to me and my Yahoo group from a fellow moderator about a provider who loves oral! I shot her an inquirey and got to talking. Her professional name is Honeylipzhere . I will not reveal her "other" Yahoo profile as she does want to keep her regular life (which involves swinging and gangbangs) separate from her professional one. I won't go
into her reasons but none the less she just started providing. Especially providing oral services, but she is open to FS and selective greek. Of course I had to ask if she swallows and her response was she always swallows, always has, always will.
Let me describe her, she is in her mid 40's about 5'6, 135 lbs, blond hair, cut fairly short. Her pics are on her Yahoo profile as is the link to her web-site. So as it turned out she resides in Ledgewood which is in Morris County, NJ. A good hour plus drive from my location. As luck would have it, On a recent Thursday
I was in the Parsippany area of NJ on business, so I made arrangements to see Honeylipzhere (hereafter known as Honeylipz) afterwards. She provides incall in her home and outcall services in the Morris County and surrounding area. I arrived and found myself in a fairly new townhome development off Rte 10. Her's is an end unit on a dead end street, so it
is somewhat secluded. I went to the door and and rang the bell. She answered the door in a green silk robe with nothing underneath. Greeting me, she immediately kissed me hello and embraced me warmly. I was led into the foyer and upstairs
to the living room where I met her husband who acts as her security. He is a really nice fellow and normally would not meet with any of the hobbyists, but because he is also a member of my group he wanted to meet me and say hello. I knew of this beforehand so I was not surprised and he is a genuinely nice guy. Because he and Honeylipz are also swingers, he is very liberal minded and actually supports Honeylipz in her endeavors. After meetnig and chatting for a minute, he excused himself and went out. Normally he would be discreetly in a room upstairs working on the computer or something.
Anyway, Honelylipz brought me into her living room and helped
with removing my coat and immediately embrased me and began with some very nice deep french kissing. My hands began to roam and I felt her breasts which were very nice. Soft, yet full, a definite C cup. In very nice shape for a mid 40's woman and they were quite real. After several minutes of DFK I asked
her if she would like to say hello to my friend? She replied "I would love to!" She began unbuttoning my shirt and after removing that, knelt and began undoing the belt to my pants, After my pants were down around my ankles, she began licking my stomach and slowly pulling down my briefs, until junior sprang into view. She rubbed my cock and placed it between her
breasts and she licked lower and lower until her face was level with my "friend" and then she looked up at me and began licking all around him before fully taking me into her mouth and letting out a low gutteral moan of delight. After about 5 minutes of some very erotic oral, she asked if I would like to be more
comfortable and moments later I was completely undressed. What proceeded next was about 45 minutes of the some of the most intense oral I have ever received. She was not in any rush!
It was not a race. She simply spent a great deal of time worshipping my cock with her mouth. She has an incredible
technique, but if there were anything negative about it, it would be that she does at times, use incredible suction. The head of my cock had a small hickey by the end of the first oral round ( I didn't realize it until afterwards). She got down on her knees, stood me up and told me to feed her my cum!
Well after swallowing and using her mouth for about 5 minutes to gently and completely clean my cock, She went and got me a cup of coffee and we sat and chatted about anything and everything. It was very casual and she is a really nice person to talk to. Not overbearing, a good converstationalist and she can and will chat about anything you want. After about 1/2 hour of this, I asked her if she would like to be fed again? She replied, I was hoping you would, your cum was soo tasty! There started round two. I asked her to be a little more gentle as the last thing I needed was to explain to my s/o why my cock had a hickey. There was no pain mind you, today however it is gone and back to normal. This round was more intense. It lasted another 45 minutes or so and ended with the same all consuming finish. She spent a good 5 minutes gently licking away any trace of cum from my cock, doing so with a gently probling tongue and soft lips. She
was understanding in her administration. All I could say was WOW. We began chatting again and I knew I could not muster another serving. She was very very thorough. I noticed the time and saw that I had been there nearly 3 hours! I indicated I had better get ready to go as I had over an hour to drive home and I
didn't want to get caught in rush hour traffic. I started getting dressed. I then said my goodbyes. Overall
I would rate the experience as a "will definitely repeat" She is not a model, however she is attractive and her zest for sex, especially oral is nearly "whilom" status. She is very open to DATY and is totally shaved, however I was selfish this time and it was a "for me" experience. Her prices are quite reasonable and I would even consider them a bargain. $65 = 1/2 hour oral only, $100 / hour all inclusive and $250 for 3
hours all inclusive. Greek is available on a selective basis and she said she will determine that after seeing you. She also said that even in a half hour session you can pop as many times as you are able to.
Well I hope you find this enlightening.

loggernj

Where to find Honeylipzhere?

Originally posted by Quick Popper
How do we find this morsel? Where can we search? This only about a twenty minute ride for me and sounds fantastic. Help us out here
Ok, so as to be absolutely sure there are no violations, Iwill say that you can search for "Honeylipzhere" in Yahoo's Members section. On her profile is a link to her website.

loggernj

Logger,
I am a memeber of your group and have yet to expereince the delite of the women. I have contacted Honeylip and she is very open to meeting..I just have to get down to that area. I am from the Poconos and hope to part take in this delight.

God do I feel stupid

Silly question but, since you did provide a review of the lady, and a great review at that, aren't you permitted to provide her contact info? I did read the rules and I thought that if you provide a review you are allowed to post contact info? Tell me if I'm wrong?

The reason why I ask this is b/c I went into groups and tried to do a search but came up with no matches? I( feel so stupid.
Help

Try the member search feature in yahoo based on the ID contained in the review.....

logger- thks for the info...I am trying to schedule something next week and will report back when I do.

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
Re: God do I feel stupid

Originally posted by SS
Silly question but, since you did provide a review of the lady, and a great review at that, aren't you permitted to provide her contact info? I did read the rules and I thought that if you provide a review you are allowed to post contact info? Tell me if I'm wrong?
Yes.
Yes.
No.

I'm not sure where to go with this one....she looks older in her photos...late 40's early 50's. Maybe to old for me, but her service and price sound great. I'll have to think this one over .

Straight ahead,
Capy

I was originally going to see her last week-and then had a tooth (damn root canals) problem-and we never got together. I have communicated with her several times, even once for a fairly lengthy period of time on the phone. She sounds quite pleasant, and bright. I do have something set up with her within the next week. Will give the group a review after spending time with her.

Originally posted by capitan
I'm not sure where to go with this one....she looks older in her photos...late 40's early 50's. Maybe to old for me, but her service and price sound great. I'll have to think this one over .

Straight ahead,
Capy
OMG!!!!! SHE'S HIDEOUS!!!! LIKE FING AN OLD UGLY GRANDMOTHER!!!!! OMG....OMG....I WOULDN'T DO HER IF IT WAS FREE!!!!

OMG...I NEED TO WASH MY EYES OUT WITH SOAP....

I DON'T THINK I GET A HARD-ON FOR A WEEK, NOW w/THAT MENTAL IMAGE...

OMG...I'm freaking out....You're not sure where to go with this one....OMG...I don't know what's worse that disquesting photo or your indecision?

Originally posted by MrRandyDickSmit
OMG!!!!! SHE'S HIDEOUS!!!! LIKE FING AN OLD UGLY GRANDMOTHER!!!!! OMG....OMG....I WOULDN'T DO HER IF IT WAS FREE!!!!

OMG...I NEED TO WASH MY EYES OUT WITH SOAP....

I DON'T THINK I GET A HARD-ON FOR A WEEK, NOW w/THAT MENTAL IMAGE...

OMG...I'm freaking out....You're not sure where to go with this one....OMG...I don't know what's worse that disquesting photo or your indecision?
Originally posted by Drummer
looks good enough for me - I'm gonna give her a try :)

I think I’m going to weigh in on with MrRandy, that being said Drummer remind me to keep my grandmother away from you! But maybe you could hook up with some ladies at the old age home (hint go for the ones using walkers) LMAO

This is exactly the type of bull shit that keeps guys from posting reviews on this Board. Logger spends time with a mature lady-and gives a detailed report of his get together with her. In his report he writes things such as:
-"Especially providing oral services"
-"Of course I had to ask if she swallows and her response was she always swallows, always has, always will. "
-"Let me describe her, she is in her mid 40's about 5'6, 135 lbs, blond hair, cut fairly short. Her pics are on her Yahoo profile as is the link to her web-site.
- Her prices are quite reasonable and I would even consider them a bargain. $65 = 1/2 hour oral only, $100 / hour all inclusive and $250 for 3
hours all inclusive. Greek is available on a selective basis and she said she will determine that after seeing you. She also said that even in a half hour session you can pop as many times as you are able to.

He then ended his post with the following:
-"Well I hope you find this enlightening."

Now-to each his or her own. Logger clearly stated her age, her body type, her services, her price, etc. After reading such information, it is clear that she is probably not one for the guys that like the young, slim, model type. However, what I find a bit rude is when "The Peanut Gallery" began to take pot shots at his honest and straight-forward review of this lady.

My take on it is quite simple. If you got nothing good to say about an honest review then don't say anything at all. I have been around here long enough, to watch many of the guys stop posting reviews because of this type of crap. It is exactly, what we do not need around here.

By the way-DonQuixote04 and MrRandyDickSmit-how many ladies have reviewed for the Board? Have you steered any of us toward any great finds? You have been around for nearly 2 years-no?

Last edited:
Calm Down Sally....

Great find? Great find? I still can't believe my f'ing eyes...that was anything but a great find...that was abuse.

Look what you do what you're dick is your business and I encourage reviews but if you put it "out there," expect people to have their own opinions and reactions to that review.

Now, I looked at those photos and was "grossed out."

Perhaps there are some freaky bastards (like you) that enjoy that stuff...Good for them. As long as they aren't hurting anyone (unwillingly at least), it's consentual and it makes them (and their partner(s)) happy, personally, I could give a shit...

However, its a ligitimate response to think that what's being reviewed is anything less than "stellar" (super) and I find your sactimoneous (stuck-up) reaction "bull-shit."

Fuck you asshole...what are you the fucking "posting police." That's Bender's job.

And as for my postinging history, well I guess, I'm not into Grandmothers. Moreover, I have been a member for 2 years and visiting the site longer than that and I post a review when I have something worth reporting (I may not have 1900 posts like you but most of your stuff is stupid little posts that offer neither review or opinion). I'll let my reviews stand on their own.

Again, fuck you kindly.

Respectfully yours.

Last edited:
YOUR RIGHT

Originally posted by RoosterC74
. However, what I find a bit rude is when "The Peanut Gallery" began to take pot shots at his honest and straight-forward review of this lady.
RoosterC74:

It won't bother you as much when you consider the source. Twenty-seven years old but a teenybopper that can't score at the gym so he throws rocks at everyone else while he's slithering through the same alleys to cop a feel. Already established a pattern of "looking down" his nose instead of "reaching down" to help out. We had the same rhetoric in some other threads and his only contribution was hypocritical criticism and the troops jumped all over him. Having said that, the oratory becomes amusing. You bring out a good point though. Although she probably isn't for everyone (even me), it was a comprehensive and upfront review. Contributors like Loggerj gets the shit kicked out of them for writing an honest review and they become professional lurkers with nothing to bring to the party. Point well taken.