A rant...or why do you guys undermine the earning potential of UG

Status
Not open for further replies.
slinkybender said:
I have a better idea; since you and alana seem to think the others board's structure is so much better, I'm changing this effective immediately; any female who is a non-advertiser has to pay a membership fee to post anything. Same structure:

Monthly: $19.95
Quarterly: $49.95
Annually: $129.95

Any females who object to this can talk to alana and yuri about it.

Does this mean we won't be seeing April around here anymore...

yuri

She asked for it
yuri said:
I will follow the rules and not post unless I've paid my membership fee.
what did you do to my post?where is my original post(i saw that last night, and i think not only me did)? don't change people's post, please.

Egads. 14 pages.

This thread is like tuning into C-Span at 3:00 A.M. and watching a bunch of policy wonks brain fuck their audience with obscurities ......

Still, I did read the whole damn thing ......

I agree with Miki on one key point. I would like to see a separate 0 - 9 "looks" scale on girls over the age of 30, since they are generally more sensual and better in the sack. I'll take a "6" who is over 30 over a 21 year old "9" any day.

Ozzy said:
Miki... No offense... but this the problem.

This is a 7 on ***...

and this is an 8 on ***...

How could Gizele who might be one of the hottest women in this business be an 8 and you a 7? Even if we take the 6 you say you got.... that's only two points under Gizele who looks like a victoria fucking secret model? She's only 25, a hard body with enhanced tits a near perfect 100% natural face and skin without a single flaw.... yes, she's a freak of nature. And not-4nothing..... But she's in the same price level as you are and gets about the same service ratings as you do.

But I'm not here to compare you to Gizele and I'm not talking about the *** reviews which are mostly made up by guys who've never met you or most others they've reviewed, and only written so they can get VIP access to that garbage site that bans any agency that competes with those that "Dave" has interest in.

I'm talking about the BS on the main mesg boards where guys are shouted down or their moderated posts never see the light of day if they speak ill of popular providers there or those agencies that Dave favors.

PS... I never saw your old pics. Only the ones that are linked to your banner and new site in the last few months.
If Miki is a 7 then Gizele has to be a 20! In all honesty I don't see how the two can be so close. Perhaps a better way to rate a provider is on an age bracket?

Guys, a proper analogy would be boxing. You don't put the top ranked lightweight against the top ranked heavyweight then watch the heavyweight pummel the lightweight and conclude the lightweight is a "2" at boxing. Miki is 48, and for a 48 year old whore she's between a 7 and an 8.

Cloud Nine

I had to open my big mouth.......
Victoria25 said:
Swaped out the trannys with a good friend of mine but still can't seem to get the pitman arm straight so she still pulls a little hard to the right.

Yikes! I think this post belongs in the "Alternative" section.

retired

Thinks she's Scipio
deposted post reposted

here is how miki began this thread:
mikithemilf said:
I had a party the other night and was talking to them about Utopiaguide hoping to get some of them to come over here and advertise. The reaction I got across the board was one of disgust. Thay mentioned the name calling and the generally negative reactions men out here have to girls who post. ....do you think this makes life easy for slinky who does not just run this board for fun...How is he supposed to get any advertising revenue if women find this board so hostile??
and here is where slinky himself has last taken this thread:
slinkybender said:
You are so full of shit it's not even funny. And let me guess: you didn't get any clients from UG? Just try it. And if it's so terrible for poor little innocent yuri, what the fuck are you still doing here?
slinky, this personal attack is over the top, even for you. even if you feel that way, it seems wacky for you to spit it out here and now. in fact, it kind of flips my tummy. reading your last posts i have the impression that you have crossed the line between hostility and hate. and this from the "moderator". please step back.

slinkybender said:
People here want to act like grade school children and then complain when they get treated like grade school children. What would happen if I made some new "Rule" forbidding that? people would complain that there are too many rules, that I'm a control feak, etc.

So what the fuck am I supposed to do? (this is especially pointed at any of the supply siders).
You are correct this is very childish. I do not see the need to create more rules. Rules are not going to change a some ones' mind. Like you have pointed out in the past, why read posts in the alternative section, and complain about them , if it is not your desire to participate in the lifestyle.
People need to realize each indivdual has defferent tolerance levels, and try to respect those boundry. Criticlal discures is welcomed, opinions should be tolerated, but childish comlaints should go away, Aren't we all adults?

slinkybender said:
I have a better idea; since you and alana seem to think the others board's structure is so much better, I'm changing this effective immediately; any female who is a non-advertiser has to pay a membership fee to post anything. Same structure:

Monthly: $19.95
Quarterly: $49.95
Annually: $129.95

Any females who object to this can talk to alana and yuri about it.
I have a question, and I'm not looking to envoke your wrath, but isn't this a little over reactionary? I understand you are running business, and want to keep it fair for paid advertisers, but it is my opinion that the board is enhanced when the women post. All right, I need to get back to work.

akm495 said:
I have a question, and I'm not looking to envoke your wrath, but isn't this a little over reactionary? I understand you are running business, and want to keep it fair for paid advertisers, but it is my opinion that the board is enhanced when the women post. All right, I need to get back to work.
it is actually dirt cheap compared to other outlets these girls have to peddle their ass.

oddfellow4870 said:
Egads. 14 pages.

This thread is like tuning into C-Span at 3:00 A.M. and watching a bunch of policy wonks brain fuck their audience with obscurities ......

Still, I did read the whole damn thing ......

I agree with Miki on one key point. I would like to see a separate 0 - 9 "looks" scale on girls over the age of 30, since they are generally more sensual and better in the sack. I'll take a "6" who is over 30 over a 21 year old "9" any day.
What do you need a different scale for? Your last sentence shows you already know how to do the conversion, to suit your tastes.

Since looks scales measure only one thing -- looks -- they shouldn't be adjusted to account for other factors. By your logic, you should also raise the appearance numbers for younger women who give better service, since most of us would prefer a "6" who gives good service to a "9" who gives awful service. But that doesn't change how they look.

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
akm495 said:

I'm sure many of the laaaaaadies who wish to post but not pay would be happy to have some nice gentleman pay thier way for them.

Or I could just take yuri's advice and charge all the guys $10 a month instead. You know, to weed out the riff-raff.

Slinky Bender

oddfellow4870 said:
I would like to see a separate 0 - 9 "looks" scale on girls over the age of 30, since they are generally more sensual and better in the sack. I'll take a "6" who is over 30 over a 21 year old "9" any day.
I don't think that works. What if I told you that Gizelle is actually over 30? (That's a hypothetical). Now what? I think for it to work, you'd need many categories, and then it wouldn't work because ther would be too much overlap.

PS Perhaps the biggest problem isn't the concept of a 0-10 scale. It's that it's really a 7 to 10 scale.

oddfellow4870 said:
... I agree with Miki on one key point. I would like to see a separate 0 - 9 "looks" scale on girls over the age of 30, since they are generally more sensual and better in the sack. I'll take a "6" who is over 30 over a 21 year old "9" any day.
Dear Oddfellow,

If you agree with Miki on the key point above, then I think it logically means that you don't think the over-30 "6" is a "6" at all, but rather a "9.5" or a "10". If you think you'd prefer an older "6" to a younger "9" then it means (I think) that you DISAGREE with Miki, think that a single scale for all these women are appropriate, but you want to qualify your judgements with info that you think is correlated with performance (i.e., age).

Why not just have age plus 2 scales -- one for appearance and one for performance?

Slinky Bender

donquixote04 said:
Why not just have age plus 2 scales -- one for appearance and one for performance?

Isn't that the way it already is?

PS If any under thirty 6 is equal to any over thirty 9, why do you need 2 scales? Are guys not capable of adding 3?

Maybe we need to talk about what a "New Jersey 10" is?

Again... On *** there is no relative rating system. They rate on an equal scale... Miki a 7 (I'm going by the numbers she gave me... I didn't check myself) and they rate Gizele from a 5 to a 9 with mostly 8's. But we've been thru this rating thing before so it's a dead horse.

The real point I was making is that on the *** "mesg board" the ass kissing fluffballers over there don't make the distinctions we're making now so as to not hurt anyone’s feelings. So anyone who happens apon that board without the knowledge of who these girls are or without the use of pictures to judge for themselves... they would be thinking Gizele and Miki are somewhat equal in looks, and that's just not the case.

But if those same people happen apon UG, they would find that guys here DO make these distinctions between the girls and they'd know there's a vast difference between the two..... And that's why women like Miki prefer the way things are over there rather than here. Over there they're on somewhat equal footing and over here they get pushed off a cliff and exposed.... so to speak.

Now in all fairness to Miki... as Bender pointed out... she's not deceiving anyone by using fake or obscured pictures. So it's not about her being dishonest... it's about the posters on *** who are being deceiving and dishonest. Here on UG as much as I have to say about the dopes who post here….. they’re way more honest (blatantly so) and the truth always comes out and unfortunately sometimes the truth hurts.

Now personally.. if I had to put numbers to the girls.... and I'll assume Gizele is an 8 (though I think she's more like a 9+), but sticking to that 8..... Miki would have to be a 4 or 5 tops. Now I might sound like a prick for giving Miki a 4.... But if I made her anything higher than that, where would I rate most of Vals girls, Blonde Kelly, Felicia, Victoria25 or any of the other advertisers on UG, who obviously are all someplace between Miki and Gizele on the 1-10 scale.

Status
Not open for further replies.