#740 Sunlight Spa - New Amp - 740 E Jericho Turnpike, Huntington Station - 929-264-1801

billyS

Reign of Terror
sorry for getting creative with my description..i should have used one of the time honored ones like ... shot my load... or blew in the bag. ill keep it more PC in the future when an AMP courtesan HRs me...
No keep coming up with new ones. Keeps things fresh!

FWIW, I hate the "blew in the bag" one.

Went there earlier in the week. Had tina. Looks as described earlier I’d say in 20’s slim She did not have a positive demeanor. Gave a good massage used knees which was nice and different from the usual. On the flip got hj let me feel her butt. No utc allowed when I tried to go for the top she asked for more money killing the mood so I didn’t even bother. There was nothing going on up top anyway. After clean up she says.” See you next week “ thought that was funny assuming I’d be back. If I go I want to try someone else. I would not see her again. Didn’t like her attitude

Had a dream the other night I was at this place.....Check it out
... but I'm a tom cat, ...cat nip for me for a HJ. .... Not often a HJ gets me that drained and catatonic.
You can stop with the dream stuff; LE isn’t that stupid to think that you found a loophole.

Also nice play on words although I would have spelled it cat-atonic for more effect.
Thanks for the good review.

Had a review up a few weeks ago, but because I was a bad girl it was removed by the mods. So here is the shortened version.

Met "May" at the door inside vestibule. 5ft 3" tight body, long dark hair.

Upon entering place its immaculate, super clean. Foot massage chairs to the left, front counter right in middle of the room. Led through curtains, all rooms are on the left side. No doors on rooms, walls DO NOT go to ceiling.

Get inside room and spotless, light dimmers on the wall to hide my grotesque figure. I take the hh for .4, May comes back in with a smile and covers me with a warm blanket and goes right to the head of the table to begin my massage. I immediately start rubbing her ass and thighs, her body is tight. She peels off the blanket after a minute and proceeds with a medium massage, paying nice attention to my ass and swollen tomcat balls.

Good massage and ST, flip, wants 80 for a nude hj, I decline ask about other menu items, and its a firm but flirty, none. Ask again, and same response. Proceeds with a very nice and sensual HJ while pinching my nipples. Overall, really good technique and pleasant personality. Giggly and flirty, more might be able to be had if she gets to know you.

Place was busy, 2 rooms full when I got there, and heard another monger come in after 1 had left.
Left .5 because it was a solid HJ and she was really nice and made the experience enjoyable.

Could do a lot worse out there.
Enjoy, stay safe

Had a review up a few weeks ago, but because I was a bad girl it was removed by the mods. So here is the shortened version.

Met "May" at the door inside vestibule. 5ft 3" tight body, long dark hair.

Upon entering place its immaculate, super clean. Foot massage chairs to the left, front counter right in middle of the room. Led through curtains, all rooms are on the left side. No doors on rooms, walls DO NOT go to ceiling.

Get inside room and spotless, light dimmers on the wall to hide my grotesque figure. I take the hh for .4, May comes back in with a smile and covers me with a warm blanket and goes right to the head of the table to begin my massage. I immediately start rubbing her ass and thighs, her body is tight. She peels off the blanket after a minute and proceeds with a medium massage, paying nice attention to my ass and swollen tomcat balls.

Good massage and ST, flip, wants 80 for a nude hj, I decline ask about other menu items, and its a firm but flirty, none. Ask again, and same response. Proceeds with a very nice and sensual HJ while pinching my nipples. Overall, really good technique and pleasant personality. Giggly and flirty, more might be able to be had if she gets to know you.

Place was busy, 2 rooms full when I got there, and heard another monger come in after 1 had left.
Left .5 because it was a solid HJ and she was really nice and made the experience enjoyable.

Could do a lot worse out there.
Enjoy, stay safe
You state she was firm on the 80 for HJ but then later say you left a 50 tip. Was that 80 total including the house?

Went this morning just after opening. First time there. Not a huge fan of being so out in the open right on a busy road but in the end I don’t really care. As others have said nice clean place with 2 door setup.

She said her name was Tina. Cute, tight little body. Mid to late 20s I would guess. Definitely happy with her physically. Took hh for 40. Asked me if I wanted the massage strong (I’m a big guy so she probably figured I could take it) and I said medium to hard. Asked if oil was fine. I said yes but she really used a ton. Wish she used a little less. Overall massage was decent. I’ve gone to a mostly legit place a few times recently where the massages are great and therapeutic so it definitely didn’t stand up to those but I wasn’t expecting it to. I touched her thighs and butt a good amount right from the start to make sure she knew what I wanted just in case everyone doesn’t get the full experience. After the back, butt and leg work there was a lot of nice soft touch on my ass crack and balls to get me completely worked up and hard before the flip. Real nice soft, gentle HJ. Not a jackhammer at all. Worked every last drop out of me too. I didn’t last long at all as she really had he worked up and ready at that point. After clean up hh was done. Tipped her 60, bottle of water and out the door. I’ll definitely repeat as I was completely satisfied with the visit. Not the closest place for me but that won’t stop me.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Went this morning just after opening. First time there. Not a huge fan of being so out in the open right on a busy road but in the end I don’t really care. As others have said nice clean place with 2 door setup.

She said her name was Tina. Cute, tight little body. Mid to late 20s I would guess. Definitely happy with her physically. Took hh for 40. Asked me if I wanted the massage strong (I’m a big guy so she probably figured I could take it) and I said medium to hard. Asked if oil was fine. I said yes but she really used a ton. Wish she used a little less. Overall massage was decent. I’ve gone to a mostly legit place a few times recently where the massages are great and therapeutic so it definitely didn’t stand up to those but I wasn’t expecting it to. I touched her thighs and butt a good amount right from the start to make sure she knew what I wanted just in case everyone doesn’t get the full experience. After the back, butt and leg work there was a lot of nice soft touch on my ass crack and balls to get me completely worked up and hard before the flip. Real nice soft, gentle HJ. Not a jackhammer at all. Worked every last drop out of me too. I didn’t last long at all as she really had he worked up and ready at that point. After clean up hh was done. Tipped her 60, bottle of water and out the door. I’ll definitely repeat as I was completely satisfied with the visit. Not the closest place for me but that won’t stop me.
Was the $60 negotiated or your choice?

Was the $60 negotiated or your choice?
No negotiation. No discussion about it at all. She just did her thing. Of course I could have given less but I always tip well in all aspects of life as that little bit more cash isn’t going to make a difference to me at all but will always be appreciated by the person receiving it so I’m not going to short someone in these types of situations. Others mentioned negotiating and if I wanted to try for more I’m sure there would have been a chat.

Went back here a couple of weeks ago. Last time there I went just after 10 and this time when I got there around 10:15 they were closed. Thought maybe they were shut down but I killed some time in the area and went back a little after 10:30 and they were open so not sure if they changed their start time or what.

This time I got Sophia. For me her face was more attractive than Tina (at least according to my fading memory) but she was slightly thicker around the waist, but still thin. Her waist just isn’t as tiny. Probably a little older than a Tina. Maybe early 30s. Took the half hour for 40.

Like Tina it was a decent massage. She used her knees for a few minutes in the beginning which I was fine with. After that there was a lot of teasing and soft touch during the rest of the massage. Overall more sensual then Tina was which I appreciated. During the massage she had asked if I’d been there before since she didn’t recognize me (standard question but I do have some physical features that make me more memorable than most) and I told her I’d seen Tina which then made it almost seem like she wanted to top Tina. Probably just my imagination but she stepped it up even more from that point. Maybe she’s a bit competitive. Flip came and she took her top off and half climbed on the table. As she gave me the HJ she rubbed her body against mine and kissed my cheek and chest and basically put her nipple in my mouth a couple of times. Nice bonus that I didn’t get with Tina. Real good slow hand release that built up to medium paced. Also when she wasn’t rubbing her breasts on me she would put her mouth right next to my cock and gently blow on the tip and keep her open lips practically on it. It was a nice tease that almost makes your brain think at the moment that more could be available even though no one has reported such on here.

Couple more minutes of arm/hand and chest massage after the clean up and we were done. Tipped 60 and out the door very satisfied again. Once again I will repeat at some point.

Work has me upside down currently, but needed a massage and a release so I headed back to this place a few days ago.

I got Sophia, like Old Man J.
She answered the door in a white lab coat and royal blue stretch pants, led me into the first room on the left. Again, very clean place that tries to appear legit. Its a hard place to surmise. Massage starts very professional, dry towel over my fatness and a VERY rough massage. She is exactly as Old Man J describes, I will add that she is VERY strong. She was massaging me so hard I was bouncing up and down on the table. I was thinking to myself WTF, but she found her flow eventually, and I needed a good deep rub. As I am writing this, I feel nice and loose.

So on the flip she walks over to pump the lotion, asks if I want her too take her top off, Sure! Top off and exactly like Old Man Describes. She gives me a topless Nuru body rub/slide. She is trying to be cautious in my opinion, She is massaging my balls, and moving her lotioned hand up and over my cock, but not stroking it. I motioned for mouth, she said NO. I said covered, she said NO, not here. I went with it, felt good. Did the blowing thing on the tip, licking my ear, putting her nipples in my mouth.

Yawn, onto the finale, she continues with the whole hand over my cock up and down, but no stroke, and eventually I blow.

She was pleasant, talkative, said some shit about Chinese women don't kiss, I couldn't understand. I just laughed and said yeah.

Overall, good massage, loosened my muscles up, just be warned it is not a soft touch. 40/hh/60tip - a lot for a fucking hand job.

On my way out she offered a bottle of water, I asked her next time if she would consider a CBJ, showed her the rubber, "No, not here!"

YMMV, but I won't be back.

LOOKS - 5/10

MASSAGE - 7/10

SERVICE - 8/10 for the release, (but that was a 6 day old load) wish there was ore on menu

Attitude - 8/10

Stay Safe Fellas