#740 Sunlight Spa - New Amp - 740 E Jericho Turnpike, Huntington Station - 929-264-1801

Dang, sir @NINE-LIVES, that was some review, thank you!

Were the repeated "no, not here" suggest possibilities of a take out?

And the whole "lotioned hand over the cock up and down but no stroke", THAT good that you did blow, 6 day load regardless? That's mad skill, approaching yogic - on both your parts, an almost mind over matter thing! Intriguing!

Your description of the initial massage session brought this to my mind. Hope it loads ...

V

Work has me upside down currently, but needed a massage and a release so I headed back to this place a few days ago.

I got Sophia, like Old Man J.
She answered the door in a white lab coat and royal blue stretch pants, led me into the first room on the left. Again, very clean place that tries to appear legit. Its a hard place to surmise. Massage starts very professional, dry towel over my fatness and a VERY rough massage. She is exactly as Old Man J describes, I will add that she is VERY strong. She was massaging me so hard I was bouncing up and down on the table. I was thinking to myself WTF, but she found her flow eventually, and I needed a good deep rub. As I am writing this, I feel nice and loose.

So on the flip she walks over to pump the lotion, asks if I want her too take her top off, Sure! Top off and exactly like Old Man Describes. She gives me a topless Nuru body rub/slide. She is trying to be cautious in my opinion, She is massaging my balls, and moving her lotioned hand up and over my cock, but not stroking it. I motioned for mouth, she said NO. I said covered, she said NO, not here. I went with it, felt good. Did the blowing thing on the tip, licking my ear, putting her nipples in my mouth.

Yawn, onto the finale, she continues with the whole hand over my cock up and down, but no stroke, and eventually I blow.

She was pleasant, talkative, said some shit about Chinese women don't kiss, I couldn't understand. I just laughed and said yeah.

Overall, good massage, loosened my muscles up, just be warned it is not a soft touch. 40/hh/60tip - a lot for a fucking hand job.

On my way out she offered a bottle of water, I asked her next time if she would consider a CBJ, showed her the rubber, "No, not here!"

YMMV, but I won't be back.

LOOKS - 5/10

MASSAGE - 7/10

SERVICE - 8/10 for the release, (but that was a 6 day old load) wish there was ore on menu

Attitude - 8/10

Stay Safe Fellas
Very nice review.

In my many years of visiting AMPs my take on "no, not here" is that it doesn't suggest anything. It is an out and out statement that management has made it clear to them that the particular service you are asking for is not available in this place.
Thanks for clarifying that sir, @genius.

My knowledge of AMP is just zip, nothing. Never been to one.

V

Dang, sir @NINE-LIVES, that was some review, thank you!

Were the repeated "no, not here" suggest possibilities of a take out?

And the whole "lotioned hand over the cock up and down but no stroke", THAT good that you did blow, 6 day load regardless? That's mad skill, approaching yogic - on both your parts, an almost mind over matter thing! Intriguing!

Your description of the initial massage session brought this to my mind. Hope it loads ...

V
It started out quite like that Vad! LOL!! I am not a petite guy and she was really digging in me deep. She kept asking if it hurt and I politely with a squeal in my voice said "No" but it hurt like hell. She is a strong lady. But there is some real skill there. She did the massage on the outside of the leg thing from the hip to the bottom of the calf. Felt great.

She got me to blow without technically stroking me. I think they being very safe, in a weird way its kind of a loop hole if they wanted to be technical. It was very indirect approach to touching me, but at the same time the top came flying off like she was going skinny dipping.

Recently was here again and saw May. First time I ever saw her there. Usually only see Tina and Sophia working. May isn’t as cute as the other two but still average looking and in her 30’s. As always took the hh for $40.

Like the other two she gives a pretty good massage. Asked medium or hard and I went with medium. Usually I say hard but recently had a legit massage that was so hard I was sore for a couple of days so I didn’t want to risk a repeat of that. She definitely showed some massage skills while working my back. When she went to the legs she didn’t waste anymore time with the massage. Immediately started the st. Lots of ball and ass crack play while also reaching under for some light jr play. Before flipping me over after the hot towel she got some Vaseline (?) or something like it and started really getting up there between my cheeks. A sign of things to come.

Time for the flip and before she starts she motions if I want her to expose the girls. Of course. She makes the money motion with her fingers and I nod. At least it wasn’t verbal or any kind of negotiation because I hate that. Guess she just wanted to make sure I wasn’t going to be cheap and give her $20 or something like that. She then started a nice medium paced hj. The thing that really separated her from the other girls there was during the entire hj she also gave me a prostate massage. As someone who enjoys some nice ass play during the st but has never had a pm it was a nice change of pace. Not sure how they are usually done but she got pretty vigorous with it and was fingering the hell out of me so much that I barely felt the exact moment I blew. So not sure if it was really a pm or if it was just her fingering my ass. Definitely enjoyable though.

Couple minutes of thigh massage after the cleanup and out the door. Tipped $60 as I usually do.

I like when they ask or motion if you wanna see the girls lol like we are ever gonna say no thanks lol. Nice review.I liked it all except for the ass play...not a big fan.

Stopped by today about noon... and for the first time only had a mediocre experience . This is my go to when i need a good rub n tug... The girl who answered the door was the same girl i had. I normally remember names but she mumbled and i didnt ask to repeat. She was short by asian standards.. long straight black hair. Bigger boobs than the usual with a tat on her left boob. ive seen may and Sophia there regularly. I passed Sophia on the way out but she was with another monger when i arrived. So ok massage... the usual at other places.. but i have come to expect better here. Then when she was playing with me she asked if i wanted to see her boobs.. hell yes.. ok.. how much you pay.. i said ill take care of you after... she says 80 ... i say no.. oh i do body to body.. i say 60.. she says 80.. by this time i just want to nut.. but the upsell negotiations ruined it for me... no one here has ever done that... i really pissed now i didnt get her name.. just stay with May or Sophia..

Will start by saying this is my first post.
After reading the reviews here I decided to stop by earlier today and took the hour for 60. I called ahead, which I recommend and got Sophia. Sophia is cute short girl with a nice smile. She seemed kind and cheerful with a pair of Cs.
She asked if I wanted hard or medium and I said hard. I normally can take hard but once she started to use her elbows I asked if she could go a little lighter. She is surpisingly strong for a smaller girl. Works the back, uses hands, elbows, and knees. Suprisingly the knee massage felt amazing. Got all my knots out and probably added one in the process. During my massage though I could hear a door bell ring. It was an unexpected monger who had not called. He was turned away and was told to call back to schedule.
Flip came around and asked me if I wanted more by giving me the motion with her hands, I nod. She proceded to ask how much I said 80, probably should started with 60 but she started going at it. She let the girls hang and started to go body to body and nibbled on my ear and then my nips. Im playing with her while she started stroking slowly while adding a little bit of oil. As shes bent on top of me I start playing with her kitty for a while. I could feel it getting a bit wet through her yoga pants until she gets up and starts titty fucking jr. Eventually she adjust position with her back to me and strokes a little faster. I explode, shes keeps stoking every last drop out of me. Felt like my soul was being sucked out of me until she gives me a hot towel and cleans me up.
After the clean up she offers me to massage my arms and I said yes. Overall I had a good experience. I definately will get the medium rub next time and would probably go again.

Paid a visit to this wondrous AMP. I walked in soon after opening, caught themoff guard as they readied the place. There were three employees in there. Was greeted at the door by a younger, shorter, curvy one. This was my second visit to this location in all but I remember being pleased on my firs go around. I'm gladly walked into the room by the masseuse that greeted me at the door. Face looks about mid 20s, very cute. Tight black almost yoga-ish pants and a white top that hing loosely around her shoulders and graced her shapely breasts ever so slightly.

It had been a WHILE since I've ventured out for some mongering so made no pact with myself to get my money's worth, I just needed some good tugging so I'm undressed practically before she leaves the room. The same girl returns and I'm standing there in the buff just to establish that there's no shame in my game. She doesn't balk, walks me to the table where I lay face down and she proceeds to give me a mediocre massage. About 10 minutes in my hand finds her thighs and starts sliding up, it was an awkward angle but I was still able to find her clit (or at least what I suspect was) with the tips of my fingers, over the clothes of course. She does not stop me from rubbing and exploring. Her hands eventually start massaging my ass, no deep exploartiing, just the usual jostling. At this point I'm ready, she wipes the oil off my back with the hot towel and I flip over. She oils up the shaft and starts with a pretty decent rhythmic stroke, my hands continue to explore, eventually finding a way under her shirt and caressing her breasts. She nods at me and asks if I want the shirt off, at this point she asks me how much just for the shirt to come off, I say 60 and she agrees. She proceeds to take off her bra as well and presents me with her very nice perk Cs. Then she takes throbbing shaft in her hand again and returns to stroking. She let's me pet the kitty over the clothes some more but stops me when I go to lick the nips. She starts to rub and pinch my nips too though as if attempting to find the right frequency. More rubbing between her thighs and she's moaning, fake or real, I don't mind it was very nice to the ears. Couple minutes if nice rhythmic stroking and I explode in her hand. She seems unprepared for the mess that ensues as she fumbles looking for a towel. I notice she has the tattoo on her left chest as mentioned earlier and I ask her what her name is to such she replied "Emily". Overall it was a very nice experience, I would've loved to slide between those Cs though. Happy mongering.

Fiona from Hawkins avenue had a tattoo on her breast,but I think it was the right side,I wish this was her,I would love to find her again,she was almost gorgeous,and very playful.

Been here recently. Saw someone named April. She looked about 40. Gave a very energetic hj. Massage wasn't bad either. Let me touch down below a bit, but stopped me when I got too deep. Gave me a hug and kiss on the way out. Damage was 90 total.

This place has been my go to spot for a little over a year now. Always good service from all the girls. Extras always ranged depending on the girl and how well they know me. I always forget the one ladies name but she is the smaller one that wears a fur jacket all the time. Nice spinner body. She always tends to give me a nice PM when finishing.

This place has been my go to spot for a little over a year now. Always good service from all the girls. Extras always ranged depending on the girl and how well they know me. I always forget the one ladies name but she is the smaller one that wears a fur jacket all the time. Nice spinner body. She always tends to give me a nice PM when finishing.
To my knowledge, they're not open. Not answering the phone.

this place has been my go to for quite a long time...

other day i call and tina picked up! quickly drove over. no joke, 10 cars in the small little lot. spa still has the closed signed on window. I got a little freaked out and waited it out. ended up the dog spot next door was not open until like 6pm, all the old ladies brought their dogs in once the owner came.

ok great! was about to go in and BAM. not 1, but 2 mongers walk up and go in 5 mins apart. they normally only have 2 girls working so i just waited it out. right next door is that crappy food joint and a table of what seemed like karens were eatting outside. GREAT.I watched the 2 mongers leave then waited it out until the karens left. FINALLY.

I go. greeted by tina. Its been a long time! took hh for .40. got naked on table and just ignored the keep mask on sign. TIna comes back in and says baby, you need mask. ugh fuck. ok ok i put it on. they are covering the tables and the faceholes with extra paper towels SOAKED in achoal spray. I placed my face in the hole and legit couldnt breathe between the mask and the OVERWHELMING smell.after little crap back rub i felt like i was going to passout from the smell. lifted my ass in the air to singal the ST. ST starts and its ok. finally the flip. tina takes off top and climbs ontop rubbing nipples all over jr. both still have masks, I asked to take off to suck on nips but she said nono. whatever. no UTC touching kitty but a lot of OTC kitty and ass grabbing. Tina knows i like a PM. only teases me with it and never goes fully in. I explode and pretty much hit the ceiling. lot of cleaning up and used an insane amount of cleaning product.

Honestly not worth it under these new circiumstances. Normally i go here and tina and sofia are all over me since i have been coming here and to them for years. kissing, grabbing, PM. I cant see any of this happening soon.

I just want shit to be back to normal! its hard to monger!!